What's his motive?

What's his motive?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yFh6_vPx26k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's legit autistic.

Not history, nor another Humanity.

Fuck off.

That's it. I'm sick of all this "Masterwork Falchion" bullshit that's going on in the MYFAROG system right now. Seaxs deserve much better than that. Much, much better than that.
I should know what I'm talking about. I myself commissioned a genuine seax in Leeds for 240,000 Krone (that's about £20,000) and have been practicing with it for almost 2 years now. I can even cut slabs of solid steel with my seax.

English smiths spend years working on a single seax and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest blades known to mankind.

Seaxs are thrice as sharp as Norman swords and thrice as hard for that matter too. Anything a longsword can cut through, a seax can cut through better. I'm pretty sure a seax could easily bisect a knight wearing full maile with a simple vertical slash.

Ever wonder why Normandy bothered conquering England? That's right, they weren't too scared to fight the disciplined Heathguard and their seaxs of destruction. Even in World War II, German soldiers targeted the men with the seaxs first because their killing power was feared and respected.

So what am I saying? Seaxs are simply the best sword that the world has ever seen, and thus, require better stats in the MYFAROG system. Here is the stat block I propose for Seaxs:

(One-Handed Exotic Weapon)
1d12 Damage
19-20 x4 Crit
+2 to hit and damage
Counts as Masterwork

(Two-Handed Exotic Weapon)
2d10 Damage
17-20 x4 Crit
+5 to hit and damage
Counts as Masterwork

Now that seems a lot more representative of the cutting power of seaxs in real life, don't you think?

tl;dr = Seaxs need to do more damage in d20, see my new stat block.

The virgin strawman cringe

Varg "Christian" Vikernes is legitimately ill.
He has some problem that doesn't allow him to separate reality from fantasy very well.
Listen to him suggest things like how modern norwegians should learn to hunt in the snow, because when global warming comes all the brown people will move south and they can reclaim their land in -40 temperatures or some such.

Link the video.

Bless you user.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yFh6_vPx26k

Thank you, stranger.
Bless us all, and may Bannerlord come out soon.

Apparently he was very good black metal musician

>I am not going to say that I burnt any churches. But let me put it this way: There was one person who started it. I was not found guilty of burning the Fantoft stave church, but anyway, that was what triggered the whole thing. That was the 6th of June and everyone linked it to Satanism ... What everyone overlooked was that on the 6th June, 793, in Lindesfarne in Britain was the site of the first known Viking raid in history, with Vikings from Hordaland, which is my county ... They [the Christians] desecrated our graves, our burial mounds, so it's revenge.[33]

>i am not saying i did it, but this is why i did it

THE TEHNIKUE OF MUH ANCESTORZ

Can't stand that murderous churchburning scandi

Just watched his videos. Metatron level of cringe. He is certainly interesting, f only for his tolerance of snow nigger shitposts.

I have always wanted to beat him

>You watched his videos and he makes alot of sense
GET ME OFF THIS RIDE

Not as punchable as Metatron's arab face. Can't stand this mutt.

Lmao those kicks are weak as fuck.

Looks like Mussolini.

He was the most influential black metal musician.

Autism is the name given by (((modern medicine))) to Neanderthal genes expressing themselves in europeans.

Niga is that the motherfucker from Burzum?

Was it autism?

The information he gives tends to be pretty accurate, though he does sprinkle it with his own opinions, at least he is in a position to have an opinion unlike some other youtube sword guys

Cleve pls go

>hating on based Metatron

Our based Sicilian

I couldn't hate the guy when I found out he wears chainmail under his normal clothes on a regular basis. Metatron may be a greasy looking autist but he is my kind of scum,.

who would win, Varg or Meta?

>liking inferior youtubers
bet you guys also think the spandau wasn't shit

Metatron would look 100x better without that nasty fucking hair. At least he'll have some kind of Mussolini-esque appearance.

a seax was a utility knife, Matt Easton talks about swords mostly seems to be his problem.

desu he lives in southern italy so walking around in a chainmail 24/7 isn't even a bad idea