Top 5 warriors in history:

>1. The Samurai

Trained from the moment he can toddle and instilled with iron discipline to brace the cruelties of the world. While not as physically strong as other warriors, they more than made up for it with their superior speed. This alongside with their 'katanas' which were known to slice armor in half, made them very dangerous opponents to fight head on.

>2. The Viking
While not as trained as their Eastern counterparts, the ferocity of the Viking warrior was known world wide all the way from the Aztec's to the Jap's. It's said that in battle they'd enter a transformation from pure bloodlust called the ''Berserker". When Viking's entered their Berserker rage entire Roman legions were said to be wiped out.

>3. The Celtic
Infamous for their strength. They wielded the broadsword and commonly fought by themselves. It sounds like a disadvantage but each Celtic warrior was strong enough to cleave a man right into two with a single blow, which made them feared across Europe.

>4. The Aztec
Probably stemming from the one of the greatest civilizations to appear in the Americas. They were skilled enough in battle to avoid killing their opponent and instead take them back to the HQ where they would be sacrificed by the priests to live another day. Their blade, the Macuahuitl, could deliver a horrific and were known to have decapitate men in battle and once was reported to have even decapitated a conquistadors horse!

>5. The Roman
Although the Roman warrior was outmatched in strength, speed, height and bloodlust the majority of the time in their conquests of the Germanic tribes, they more than easily made up for it with their ingenious tactics which mowed down hordes upon hordes of the Germanics despite being outnumbered usually a 1000:1 .

Thoughts?

I think that was funny

I just fell for this. Good post user.

ITT: Meme History

>Samurai
High-ranking horse archers

>Vikings
Raiders of the defenseless villages

>Celtics
Naked euronigger savages

>Aztecs
Cannibal savages

>Romans
Romans at height outnumbered everyone within the vicinity with their near 400K army. They're not soldiers and mercenaries.

OP, you're a dumb retard.

>high ranking horse archers.

Stop this meme. Yabusame became redundant during the 13th century.

>Top 5 warriors in history
1. USA spec-ops.
2. Russia spec-ops.
3. British spec-ops.
etc etc

We've only been getting better at war for the past 10000 years, so the best warriors are modern ones.

Meme hollywood history tier, buddy. Even when I was 12 I wouldn't fall for these meme peoples. Why are the vikings hailed more than modern age swedes are (Charles XII's army). Where is Prussia?

Why is Prussia hailed so much?
Got fucked in every war they ever fought, except for the one that was effectively all the germans vs France.

Still better descriptions than in "the deadliest warrior"

>Falling for such obvious bait
Also
>some people actually, unironically believe this shit

I know it's bait, but I'm triggered anyway. You magnificent Bastard.

>The Ira

>>samurai, viking
it's influence of shitty pop culture of rich countries. Everyone can be a hero if invested money enough

>savages

>Why is Prussia hailed so much?
For the same reason the Spartans are hailed so much despite losing the Battle of Thermopylae. Because they performed remarkably well on the battlefield.

>they kept losing very well, thus they are among the greatest warriors in history

a knight would rape them 1v5

Carolean warriors

Kekd

If you deal horrendous losses to your enemy and perform well in battle, then you're a great warrior. Whether you win the war is a more macroscopic issue that is not necessarily tied to performing well in battle.

For example: if you arm a bunch of ten year olds with knives, they could kill an unarmed adult if they were serious about it, yet nobody in his right mind would claim that the ten year olds were greater fighters.

>For example: if you arm a bunch of ten year olds with knives, they could kill an unarmed adult if they were serious about it, yet nobody in his right mind would claim that the ten year olds were greater fighters.
More like 1 man armed with knife attacks group of people. He gets soon disarmed, but 2 men will die from stab wounds and many will end wounded. Some people will call the attacked the madman, but It seems, that some will also say >muh k/d and call him great warrior,

That would imply that Prussia attacked unarmed men, which is not the case.

It's more like one man armed with a knive fought a group of people who are also armed with knives. He killed and wounded lots of them while later succumbing to his wounds.

And indeed, people would call that man a great warrior - despite him suffering defeat in the end.

>Germans were always drastically outnumbered but each time they did excellent and inflicted massive casualities
Are you for real? German history gets to hard memed thanks to cold war.

Prussia was shit during the Napoleonic Wars, fighting with outdated tactics. Prussia was strong before and after.

Define "before"

>Seven years war
The majority of the "prussian army" wasn't even prussian, because all the prussians died.

Eh, I especially cherrypicked, so you can get the point. You know what? Every fucking country will have number of battles, when outnumbered they won amazing victory. Even Anglos, with arguably historically worst European land army, they had their wonderful victories.
If you call the Germans the great warriors, it means, they are better than neighbors. But you have to cherrypick even dates
>in 200 long history they were great for 50, with some breaks.
You are not better, than that one Turk, who started posting dozens of battles where ottomans won.

Prussia achieved brilliant victories that stand out in military history, which makes them great warriors. If you can find similar examples for other people, then the same applies to them as well.

So unironically all of Europe consists solely of great warriors.

Yes, at certain points in history.

>While not as physically strong as other warriors, they more than made up for it with their superior speed.
devs were retarded, japs were supposed to have 25% faster attack, not 33%

Even as meme history this is bad. I mean I would at least not pick the most cliche warriors. Having something like horse archers as #1 would be better I think

>from the Aztec's to the Jap's

>The Roman
Didnt they get BTFO many times?
Hannibal, parthians, persians and germanics

They didnt, OP is just /pol/tard bullshitting, i know he is a /pol/tard because i browsed /pol/ for 3 years, i know how they write

I get that it's a bait thread but Caesar wrote about how the Celts in Gaul were afraid of the Germanics across the Rhine.

so, what you're saying is.... they feared the treenigger warriors?

Bump

>So unironically all of Europe consists solely of great warriors.
Lmao no.

>all these betamales too mortified of the Spartans to even mention them
E tan i epi tas faggots