Its over boys

Who else confirmed and feeling /comfy/ af

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13956881/
etherscan.io/block/4291481
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

x100 gains here we come

how do you know its confirmed before end?

HOW DO WE KNOW IF WE GOT IN??

CONFIRMED BUT DID I GET IN????

how is it confirmed you fat fuck?
My transaction is green in etherwallet but the website doesnt say shit

>17 block confirmations

nothing is real anymore

Feelscomfy

Thank you for your contribution and support, this crowdsale link and the crowdsale address previously displayed here are no longer active.

Please don't send any additional ETH to the address previously displayed here, as it will be returned to the sending address.

confirmed transaction, still don't know if I made it in time, I'll get a refund either way so I'm still comfy

12 eth contributed total. Will I make it?

strawpoll.me/13956881/

if it gets refunded my logic tells me that you probably didn't got in.

If you got in before block 4291481 you are definitely in, look at the total amount of transactions.

Otherwise keep your fingers crossed than some of those transactions were just poorfags with under 7eth

this pops up when the ICO is closed, you'll get a refund of ETH if you didn't get in so don't sweat

Lamboland in a month. Literally.

Watch There Will Be Blood

Block 4291485 ...

Got in at 4291474, am i gucci?

You already made it. What happened is that you made it so fast that your limited perception cannot comprehend the rapid onslaught of success in your life. Your conscious is projecting a "false reality" where you have not yet made it because if it let you realize that you had made it, it would be too much of a shock to your mind and body.

So the only thing left to do is wait until your mind and body can catch up with reality in a safe manner. When that happens you will know you have made it, but rest assured you have made it already.

>Lamboland in a month
>in a month

More like in a week. This shit sold out in 16 minutes, the hype is REAL.

Block 4291474 Lads reporting in /comfy/

Block4291482+ rip

>4291499

4291475 did i make it

4291474 is my block, did i make it

rip

shit i was block 4291499...

fuck me
>4291504

d-d-did I make it?

>4291498
Let's feel together bros...

Both my transactions are in, but how do we know we won't actually get refunded, lol.
There is no smart contract, just individual caps, that if combined, add up to much more than 32m.
Now they'll manually send tokens and might need to refund some of us.

MINE SAYS BLOCK 4291498 REEEEEE DID I GET IN !?!?!

Same boat

we in the lead boys

ur all fucked Anything 76+ is ded

Am I in?

How do i get my tokens now? Where can i find the token symbol and shit?

4291474 checking in, anyone get lower?

I'm assuming they'll let us in? maybe not. kind of shitty desu if they're just trying to drive up demand

How the fuck do you know!?!?!?

Confirmed != getting in.

If your confirmation happens to be after the cap was met, your ETH will be refunded.

slack

ohh well, no worries lads, I'll let our +98 bros know about the real GOAT ICO coming

set my gas to 1 million btw

4291473 checking in

why the FUCK did they send so many link when they knew we wouldnt all get in this is cancer, they handled this so poorly

Post proof

>4291497
FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

not in slack anymore but go in there Suposedly its now even 73-75 only got in

set both 60k bro but it seems to be the first right now

agreed, there's almost no reason for this besides to build the hype. kind of shitty (but they seem reasonable so maybe all is not lost)

why did i get 1000 link for my 5eth

My block was 4291477.

Does that mean I'm in?

74 & 75 with MEW. Got two over 80, metamask fucked me.

Can someone invite me to their slack since they disabled it? I'd appreciate it anons.

[email protected]

81-82+ will probably be the cut off from my calculations. I got in with 2x7 eth if that holds and another 14eth of mine will be rejected. Oh well. If I get 14eth worth that's good enough for now I guess

MY FIRST FUCKING ICO AND THE FUCKING ADDRESS DOESNT FUCKING LOAD TIL 9 MINS IN AND IM THE ONE TO GET FUCKED!?!?!? WTF IS THIS BULLSHIT WHY THE FUCK CANT I BE APART OF ANYTHING GOOD OR FUN!!! IM GOING TO GO FUCKING KILL MYSELF RIGHT FUCKING NOW OVER THIS BULLSHIT FUCK YOU CHAINLINK YOU PEICES OF SHIT FUCKING ME OVER BY GIVING ME THE ADDRESS 9 MINS LATER AEVEN THOUGH I KEPT REFRESHING THE FUCKING PAGE OF 15 MINS STRAIGHT!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

&#_$%/:$_( REEEEEEEEEE fuck shit shit shit! Was waiting to go home after work and send some ETH to the fucking ICO link I received yesterday, didn't think that this would end so fast! REEEEEEEE

Convenient.

>my first ICO
Fuck you newfag get off this board. We're full.

yeah, this was kinda pathetic.

why even set a timer if you won't give out the adresses at the time but some ~4 minutes later. Literal niggers.

lmao
just buy in at 1$ per token bro

Where and by whom was it OFFICIALLY communicated that block everything before block 4291481 would get in?

This is highely likely bullshit.

>73 right here

FEELS SO FUCKING COMFY

>4291481

am in block 4291481

am I in?

not true at all, there was only 2100ish transactions between that block and ICO starting. and not EVERY single one of them would of been for the chainlink ico.

I think xxxx481 is a safe cut off point

So when will this hit exchanges?

its just what rory says
but im 100% sure 80+ defo dint get in

/74/ reporting in

I WILL TAKE YOU TO THE LAMBO LAND BOYOS

anyone on slack that can confirm the cutoff and whether or not they will fulfill any of the others after it?

got in at 480, 481, 485

did i least get the first one?

PLEASE

Likely fugged

>people actually tabbed out to write about how address wouldnt show instead of spam refreshing the page until it showed up
LOL

4291473 yeah man. refreshed the site like there was no tomorrow and sent it as soon as I had the address.

SOMEONE INVITE ME TO THEIR SLACK FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Im in slack he hasn't said anything, don't larp. infact devs have been awol throughout this whole ico launch.

I'm xxx474 so I'm not bothered either way

i fucking know right

legit had 3 tabs open and spammed f5 on all of them

send insta with 60 gwei /74/ lads

75+ plebs fucked

bruh

The "if you got in before block xxx480" or whatever bullshit is disinformation started by an autistic retard who doesn't have have anything to back it up.

Don't worry until official word is out.

Ok I guess I will have to buy at 10x ICO and then watch it tank to sub ICO prices. You're all fucked.

this is false, it started at 72 and 1500 TX only gets you to 77. anything after is fucked

My nigga

Can a kind user pls invite me to slack - link doesnt work anymore.

[email protected]

Im im 470, lol

3x75 and 1x74

Cmon I need to make it ;/

>autistic retard
etherscan.io/block/4291481 go count the transactions yourself then faggot

I took a rough guess honestly, 480 could even be the last one that went through.
Anything 481+ has a really low chance though

3x7 @ 4291478
1x7 @ 4291483
please tell me I made it

Paying 0.1 ETH if you send me invite to slack.

lfg scholomance?

LF HEALER and tank for scholomance. DD is full.

4291478fag reporting in. Did I make it lads?

Literally no fucking logic whatesoever. Amount of transactions after and before that block are pretty much the same in those previous/future blocks.

4291477 here... Am I fucked?

do you not know how to use etherscan or something?
You see those arrows at the top next to xxx481? They allow you to go view the previous blocks size and you can calculate the total transactions since the time ico time started.

Jesus Christ you are making yourself look like a retard

73 here on both of my links
Feeling cozy.

I told my boss i take 2hours free overtime if I get 15m free between 17-1715. He told me yes. Idiot doesn't know I'm go8ng to resign soon bhahaha

>block 4291497
>size 35175 bytes

again, shut the fuck up until someone official gets the word out

Not holding my breath.

oh shit how do you know it's before 4291481.
mfw 4291480

Ok i'm convinced you're trolling now or are you actually the autistic retard? What the fuck are you looking at byte size for lmfao