These are the most aesthetic borders any nation has ever had

These are the most aesthetic borders any nation has ever had.

Yes, before it annexed that cancerous shithole blob known as Bosnia.

They should have sided with Russia instead of Germany.

You have it all wrong. They couldn't have sided with Russia unless they renounced their claims to Balkan lands such as Bosnia. It was the Germans who were forced to pick sides, and they picked Austria over Russia.
Had Austrians renounce their claims to the Balkans after the Russo-Turkish war, the Dreikaiserbund (Russia-Germany-Austria) would probably still be a thing.

>Had Austrians renounce their claims to the Balkans after the Russo-Turkish war, the Dreikaiserbund (Russia-Germany-Austria) would probably still be a thing.

Damn. We were so close.

Weren't the Russians still super butthurt over Austria's actions in the Crimean War after they stepped in an suppressed the Hungarians for them a decade before?

Kind of. Austria's unwilingness to stay the fuck away from the Balkans was the mistake that ultimately doomed them, but it's easy to say that in hindsight.

>Literally what vs an erect dick
try again

>this is an erect dick for scandinavians

no wonder your girls look elsewhere

Can anyone tell me how so many Hungarians ended up in the fucking tip of Transylvania?

Those are Szeklers, not Hungarians; kind of related to them, but a different tribe. Guess they settled those parts back in the middle ages and kinda stayed there, and used to be soldiers for hire, pretty good ones actually, employed by everyone around them.

Szeklers are kind of the only real Magyars left, as in they still have Asiatic genes. Magyars in Hungary proper and in Slovakia are mostly Slavo-Germanic ancestrallz.

I guess you are correct, though it's not clear, theories abound about them from being original Huns, to original Magyars or on the other side Avars or some kind of Turkic migratory tribe.

You're wrong, luckily I'm here to correct you.

How do you propose they ally with russia? The war started because AH invaded Russia's buddy; Serbia

Turks genocided the rest west of the Carpathians. Then romanians and germans settled in the unpopulated lands.

Winner winner chicken dinner

What a gross mess

These shit borders didn't even last a decade.

And yet they had a more lasting effect than any of the kraut empires and the British (other than America.)

They didn't tho

>mongol revisionism

I fixed europe.

Honestly I came to those borders more than once

>turkey still on map
DROPPED

Modern Poland's borders are aesthetic as fuck, shame that they had to fuck up Germany's borders to get them.

What fucking claim does Bulgaria have to Constantinople? It would just be reannexed by the muslims.

Greater Germain Reich borders looked better after the annexation of Luxembourg and Trieste in 1942 and 1943 respectively.

what are you talking about, it's a big ugly square and makes g*rmany looks like shit.

Perfect Europe.

If this had managed to last a few decades, then shrunk back after a defeat there would be French revanchists unironically crying over loosing the "French" lands of Lubeck, Rome and Carinthia.

I like it, it's SPHERICAL

Fixed

I'm not sure what makes up the concept of aesthetic borders for geographically illiterate brainlets, but when I think of aesthetic borders I think of ones in which topography stands out, where you can see how such borders would emerge organically, see the rivers, lakes, mountains separating the various peoples or providing a defensible frontier. Those are borders you can describe succinctly by naming a few rivers or mountain ranges; they are borders you can praise in song, paying homage to grand mountains and warning against treacherous rapids.

Meanwhile Poland's current borders have several Africa-tier straight lines which speak of nothing but population transfers and arbitrary post-war border-carving in the interest of geopolitics. They are stumps, border gore. They are the borders of Damastes.

Germany after the annexation of poland is anything but aesthetic

you're all wrong

If they just had time to exterminate Serbia they would be the most based empire ever

Diff guy, not Scand, pic related is a much better example

You think this looks erect?

Obv not erect, but still much bigger

This is Europe Prime

>at long last I have a potato but I still feel empty inside

This is correct.

I hadn't noticed that France tried to directly annex Lubeck and Hamburg when I have seen this map in the past.

Did Napoleon come up with a better public justification for this other than "I want access to the Baltic that Denmark can't do shit about"?

you're both wrong but I think I can help

Fixed

>inhalation

There is no way in the world, that a country will ever have autistic borders like the HRE.

Paradox Interactive border gore IRL.

> Czechoslovakia has all its rightful land
Best map

>not Greater Germany
One can only dream

I like Ukraine being an actual border region, but that Serbia is giving me PTSD

Also Jesus that Egypt.