IOTA

It's coming, user.

markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/Newly-Launched-Trusted-IoT-Alliance-Unites-the-Industry-to-Further-a-Blockchain-based-Internet-of-Things-1002383247

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/70ya29/time_for_a_paradigm_shift_has_come/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

inshallah

lead dev is textbook cuck

good luck lmfao

iota snackbar!
welcome all refugees.

Refugee news is literally almost 6 months old and irrelevant at this point. People who continue this type of shilling are useful idiots

useful idiots are people who bought and shill this premined crap.

>solid dev team

Based on what I know I'm pretty sure IOTA is Cisco's stealth startup. few other huge corps in it now too. just keep the lid on this as they're going to test eurocucks markets before adapting US market. Future is already here

>working in the scene CA user

enjoy your 'refugee smart cities'

Buy IOTA, support white genocide

self written hash function

did you forget? this has importance user

I don't buy the argument b/c its Merkel and the Eurozone's complete political incompetence coupled with the cult religious bloc and its policies over decades that has lead to this.

The sooner you can tag Saheeb and Muhammed in your neighborhood with a blockchain address the sooner you can round them all up for mass deportation'

IOTA is ideal for this project

Allah Akbar

Europe shall see the light of Allah thanks to IOTA

tfw IOTA has the genius dev who invented PoW, the same guy people are criticizing for "rolling his own" crypto. CFB is a supergenius, even brighter than Vitalik

But keep shilling about non-existent refugee involvement and continue being useful idiots

>>IOTA
pros:
zero transaction fees
tangle = no blockchain to download
back up: your seed is enough
network spam makes the network stronger
dev team seems to be diligent and industrious
open source (the coordinator is not open, but it will deactivated, when there is enough transaction traffic)

cons:
still in development: to receive a transaction I must always "attach the tangle" in the software and yes it needs minutes till hours

This will get taped faster than a German girl at cologne train station

>>from reddit
There are only 2,779,530 GIOTA = 2,779,530,283 MIOTA

People always complain about the supply being too large, but if you think about it, owning just 1 GIOTA puts you in a club even more exclusive than owning one BTC (supply max 21,000,000). There are maximum only 2.8 million people in the world that will ever own a single GIOTA. Anyone who says IOTA cant make you rich is a liar, plain and simple.

(1 GIOTA = 1000 MIOTA = 1,000,000 IOTA)

BTC (max circulating supply 21,000,000 BTC)
IOTA (max circulating supply 2,779,530 GIOTA)

raped*

I've sold all my IOTA to invest in LINK ICO, and I don't even know if I made it.

You better NOT MOON THIS WEEK, IOTA.

t.Mohammed

Inshalllah!

All refugees will receive generous donations of Iota from all white male bag-holders

>is a neutral foundation, our only 'ideology' is to push technological progress
>future refugee camps will be cities
jesus christ how horrifying

>solid dev team

Investing long term in IOTA is basically throwing your money away.

Sure, user.

lol

yeah, only sober people can start successful companies

Fuck off stuttering pothead

113 Gi reporting for duty.

Sold.

bought

It's not going to happen. Coin is too political. Team is not professional. They've drawn a lot of negative attention. Devs were caught artificially inflating price + volume buying their own coins.

Bullshit they were.

>its Merkel and the Eurozone's complete political incompetence

its not incompetence. you can't just accidentally do it. its Coudenhove-Kalergiego anti-white plan.

Wow, I am invested in IOTA but this is also my impression. Too political, unprofessional, negative attention. Had a feeling about devs inflating price - do you have source though?

How can I profit from this?

I will never buy Iota.

t.virgin

Literally who?

ALLAHU AKBAR
WE ARE COMING SOON
PRAISE IOTA
IOTA AKBAR

>bosch
>cisco
>Bank of NY Mellon
>Consensys

No yeah nobody rebecca

I second this. However, in that comparison, if Giota's price were to rise where BTC is right now, having 1 Giota would be nothing since it's already at ~500 so let's say it goes to 5000, so maximum we would get a 10x gain

IMHO less people know about IOTA than BTC and because of the feeless system it could be a good alternative for BTC

>>less people know about IOTA than BTC

and this is why there is big potential

i just wish rebecca could see this. you know?

Pfft! If you don't like IOTAs politics (I don't), the best thing to do is just keep buying into it, provided you believe in the tech. You're not going to able to "kill" IOTA, so best to control as much of the supply as you can. IOTA has some HUGE advantages to blockchain (no fees, scalable, etc), so it's likely to grow in market cap... It would be better and more productive to join the community and pressure them to stay out of politics entirely. And if you ever get rich off of it, use the money to better fund "our" side. If a better, more innovative coin comes out, then maybe I'll switch, but until then I'll keep some money in it just to be safe...

IOTA ÜBER ALLES

>ico
>premine
?

>You're not going to able to "kill" IOTA
The fuck we aren't. We will meme and FUD the fuck out of it until it dies. Fuck you.

No one cares about politics
I haven't seen a single mention of it outside of Veeky Forums

>They were caught
Fucking prove it.

Inb4,
>I saw lots of bots the first time I looked at a bitfinex usdt pairs!!

IOTA is a fucking load of shit.

Billion USD mcap over night when projects like XMR took years.

Rolling their own cryptographic hash.

God damn retard coin.
You all deserve to lose your money on this shit.

Tangle my bollocks

Yeah because you polfags did so well bringing down iota a couple weeks ago by shitting up the front page of biz

In the long run the average normie will know IOTA to be the insecure piece of shit company it is. We won't stop. Ever.

>check iota tags on Twitter
>nothing

>check bitcoin talk
>nothing

>check Veeky Forums
>broke fag basement dwelling Polcucks having schizophrenic fantasies

Typical

You forgot the kerfuffle about
>ternary encryption
>using a broken-by-design inhouse algorithm
>proof of concept attack already worked
>only reason it was reverted is because it's fully centralized

Veeky Forums runs about 4months ahead of Reddit which runs one month ahead of twitter. We are the vanguard. Did the election teach you nothing?

>> philosophical views & news from CFB (yesterday)

"IOTA was created to be immune to quantum computer attacks, today I have revealed that it was also created to be immune to attacks from an AI."

reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/70ya29/time_for_a_paradigm_shift_has_come/

>>We

You and your mom won't be able to do a single thing

The election taught me that middle aged Normies who don't use the Internet voted for trump
It also taught me that underage losers who literally cannot vote are delusional enough to think posting greenfrogs on the ass hole of the Internet put someone into office.

>this coin is literally unironically run by stuttering potheads

lmao
die bagholding idiotas

>there are people who unironically trust these morons

this election taught me that my 50 year old normie mom loves milo and posted pepe on facebook.

Veeky Forums iota fud = echo chamber

Lol you don't gotta make shit up just because you don't like their politics. Literally nobody cares.