90k and comfy as fuck

90k and comfy as fuck

I got 90k usd and I'm comfy as fuck.

On our way up. Hope for a good report and a great FINTECH conference.

When's the investment paper coming out?

Should be anytime now. I think they said "a couple days" on Sunday, and the investment group just launched their new website, so we'll be seeing this report probably today or tomorrow. Thursday at the latest.

what investment paper?

What's the address of the site?

Are you just trying to shit all over our gains with that terrible forced meme?

Fucking faget child

this.
sage

Copy from my post in another thread about it:
Spero Research (formerly Oracle Investment Group). It is the same group that did the Tenx (PAY) report on August 4th or 5th. Not sure if directly linked to the tenx pump, but they helped. Very nice write-up on why PAY was undervalued (at the time - $1.00 range when written). 1 week later pumped to ATH of ~$6.00.

That pic is the best meme, it triggers so many people lol. I'm all in on IOC, but so many moralfags here take it so seriously and get triggered by a dumb pic on Veeky Forums

You show a complete lack of understanding about why some of us dont like that meme.

As I said, you are nothing but a faget child.

You just prove his point. kek

It's not us, you braindead fuck.

The way the world is right now, it could be really easy for someone to take this the wrong way and make our non-existant marketing even worse.

>Image depicts what average IOC investors are: rapists!! Don't buy the rape coin!

Please fuck off with that poorly drawn, shit tier meme.
-Sincerely, everyone holding more then 100 IOC

inb4
>HURR DURR TRIGGERD LOLOLOL

And you just proved your 13 and using mommys computer. 4chans a pretty crazy place huh kid?

No go back to whatching Steven Universe and let the adults make money without having to listen to your whiny faggetry.

Nooo, we're falling!

IOC always does this... it breaks down sell walls drops and continues up...

I have 350 and I'm a fan. I'm a rape fetishist attracted to masculinity. Joel is my god.

I get the concern, but I'm not worried this image causes harm. The target demo for crypto will remain Veeky Forums types and even Reddit types for the foreseeable future. It might turn off some SJWs, but it will turn on MGTOWs, etc.

Great now well have fund in the forms of rape memes

I'm holding over 5k IOC and love this meme, keep posting it to piss off the delusional pussys that think crypto prices revolve around Veeky Forums memes

Based.

Fuck off, idiotic Veeky Forums fomo buyers. sage