Pump

Fuck all this chainlink talk
what coins are going to pump today
Help pls i need to get out of this trailer park.

Pie coin
Who can you trust?

None we are going down

X.L.R.

but don't tell anyone :)

Don't trust him (or me). Not should you trust the guy saying we are going down. We are shorting or holding... We are Marines, here we are comrades, after a few months you will forget the pain, you will learn the taste of sweat, you will cry every morning, opening the charts.
Don't trust your guts, don't trust anyone, don't trust your coins, don't trust your parents, don't trust your government. Search biases, then run away from them, don't buy the low, don't buy the high, don't try catching the falling knife, don't jump on a skyrocketing ladder. Forget your dreams, stop being afraid.

Vert

someone post the non-edited one?

ARK is on sale atm. Whales are manipulating to accumulate before a moon mission.

I've been watching ARK patterns for weeks and I know this guy's pattern pretty well by now.

Don't trust him (or me). We are shorting or holding... We are Marines, here we are comrades, after a few months you will forget the pain, you will learn the taste of sweat, you will cry every morning, opening the charts.
Don't trust your guts, don't trust anyone, don't trust your coins, don't trust your parents, don't trust your government. Search biases, then run away from them, don't buy the low, don't buy the high, don't try catching the falling knife, don't jump on a skyrocketing ladder. Forget your dreams, stop being afraid.

sorry pal, photoshopping is a 2 week shadow ban. We are a body positive subreddit down here ;P

yeah, i agree with this user. it's gonna moon very soon, you should absolutely buy my sell oreder before it's too late

Lol, check the BTC/ARK pairings. There is a whale with a 58 BTC sell wall, safely out of range. As soon as it reaches him, he cancel's his order. He does this shit all the time for similar amounts of 50-70 BTC.

This would increase the price then, right?

Oh someone manipulate the market? Really? You saw the pattern? Smart of you, take your position, chase your Moby Dick...

Once he's done playing this game, yes. I've seen him bring the price down, accumulating as he goes. Then disappear his sell wall and pop up much higher price with more BTC this time lol.

You'll know he's done though once his wall disappears completely. He doesn't stick around to actually sell. I'm guessing he stakes it.

The ARK whale is accumulating again? Doesnt he have enough?

You got me. Maybe he sells it off in little chunks to avoid spooking the market, or maybe he represent other clients. I really have no clue other than he's clearly making good money doing this.

Do you remember what price his last accumulation wall was before the pump?

No, sorry. Not quite that autistic. Just a casual observer.

long lifes LTC - fuck you fudders already mooooning

They why did ARK have steady value gains for so long? With this tactic you'd think it would be much less stable

Even during steady gains, it had its dips.

WTC, gonna hit $5 within 2 weeks.

Free telegram signal group starting, part of a bigger project. Will have signal tonight user

>t.me/ROYLSIGS