What are you hoping / expecting to be revealed in the upcoming document dump surrounding the JFK Assassination?

What are you hoping / expecting to be revealed in the upcoming document dump surrounding the JFK Assassination?

Conspiracy theorists bring BTFO and crying about it being more fakery when absolutely nothing outside the official story is revealed.

Nothing. Doesn't change my view that it was a CIA/Birch plot with Oswald as a patsy.

I except a smattering of new, mildly interesting but ultimately irrelevant facts such as "Witness 137-B ate scrambled eggs for breakfast."

Absolutely nothing because even if the FBI's alien hit squad assassinated JFK with laser weapons it won't be written in any declassified documents, if anywhere at all.

If they had a thing in it then nothing will be revealed.
I'm willing to believe the official story but honestly the French gunman theory is the only that actually has me interested. The only counterargument to the agent's testimony was "he had dementia he didn't know what he was talking about".

How is he and his time as a president is viewed by the contemporary american society?

>The evidence cannot be allowed to alter my beliefs!

He's a bit of a hard one to grasp. Democrats still like to parade his name around as a proud example of a Democrat president, yet he would never be allowed in the Democrat party today, what with his stances that supported tax cuts and strong national defense.

Idolized to the point of absurdity.

JFK was never killed, there were no bullets. He was a crisis actor who was only elected to allow LBJ, the Deep state's choice, to take the presidency.

Why not just elect LBJ?

>and strong national defense.

Did you forget who the Democrats nominated last year?

A woman.

A cautionary tale: if you oppose the political/economic establishment they will muder your kids

J Edgar Hoover did it

Anything to help devastate and put the final nails in the Democrat coffin.

I want to be revealed that it was in fact the Russians, then for the government to say "yeah but it was 54 years ago. We're not going to war over it now."

Somebody should take that gun away from that kid, asap

You just dont see stuff like this today. A president , or presidential candidate, really engaging with the average person, going around the country and just talking to people. Sure, people like Trump can go around and rant at them for an hour or two at a big rally, or Obama can kiss a baby, but its all so fake and constructed. What happened to the American presidency (or the people for them to abandon the American way)?

Ever since the Kennedy assassination the secret service goes out of their way to make sure the president is never in a physically compromising position

>kid pointing a real gun in his face
amazing

>yet he would never be allowed in the Democrat party today, what with his stances that supported tax cuts and strong national defense.

>Bill Clinton was JFK.

minus the heavy focus/pork on defense.

>bunch of emaciated kids
>JFK standing on a shitty kitchen chair
>one of them holding a gun
>house in the back is barely more than a glorified shack
Why do people idolize the 1950s and early 1960s again? Looks third world as fuck.

It's clearly a toy gun.

do you know that for a fact?

>bunch of emaciated kids
Kids look normal to me, would you prefer the super sized™ kids of today that are crawling all over the Midwest and da souf?

source: your ass

>emaciated

do you just not know what that word means or what?

yes

>™

Perhaps it was a rural town?

Who the hell would let their kid have a pistol near the President? Let alone the Secret Service?

He wasn't the president when that pic was taken, dumbass.

>Who the hell would let their kid have a pistol near the President? Let alone the Secret Service?
>this is evidence

It was a ploy by Mafia/CIA/FBI/etc, and JFK had connections to them. Marilyn Monroe was probably tied to the Mafia too.

It was the jews user.

JFK's killer was a soviet defect.

JFK's killer's killer however was a Jew with ties to Mafia.

Expecting? Nothing.
What I know I should see? Israeli/CIA collaboration.

>My claim that it's a real gun trumps your claim that it's a fake gun even though neither of us have any evidence and yours is the simplest, most logical explanation

LBJ couldn't have beaten Nixon. Nixon was a creepy weirdo but he could debate like no other. JFK beat him on looks alone, something LBJ couldn't have done. There's a reason why they say if you watched the Nixon-Kennedy debate Kennedy won, but if you heard it Nixon won.

Le burden of proof is with you, friend, since you first asserted that the gun was fake:
>It's clearly a toy gun

That trigger discipline...

Perhaps knowing fuck all about guns would help. That is not a real gun.

>LBJ couldn't have beaten Nixon.

With the duper-conspiracy deep state behind him?

Also, what the fuck happens to Nixon's Southern Strategy if it's LBJ?

Also, Kennedy barely beat him, he was not a shoo-in to get LBJ into position.

I have some excerpt's regarding the Israeli theory behind the JFK Assassination from a couple novels, one is Matrix for Assassination, the other is Final Judgement. After evaluation I believe they had the best motive.

>In 1963, JFK's primary interest in Dallas was raising money from the Dallas elite, and that meant the wealthy pro-Israel Jewish Democrats who were major financial angels for the ruling Democratic Party there. And since JFK was, at that time, at loggerheads with Israel over its nuclear arms program, it is critical to recognize how JFK was lured to Dallas and who was in charge of the arrangements that actually facilitated his assassination. And while it is well known that the Dallas leg of JFK's Texas trip was sponsored by the Citizens Council (CC), the elite business group that ruled Dallas, the little-noticed evidence shows that two of the three key figures who dominated the CC were Jewish —not "WASPs," as the legend of Dallas would have it. These were the folks who really ran Dallas, not the conservatives affiliated with the John Birch Society, as the old myth suggests. In 1963, one of those Jewish power brokers was an outspokenly pro-Israel liquor wholesaler, Julius Schepps, who held the distribution rights in Dallas for the Bronfman family's Seagram's products (both of which are Jewish)

>The means by which the Dallas elite gained control of JFK's Dallas trip agenda is interesting. Since JFK's Dallas trip was officially designated as "non political" —in contrast to other Texas stops such as Houston and Austin which were designated as "political" —the private entities paying for the Dallas trip gained control of the planning (taking it out of the hands of the JFK -controlled Democratic National Committee). The
CC designated a "host committee." The chairman was Dallas Jewish leader and public relations man, Sam Bloom, the CC's longtime executive director, and —in retrospect —one of the least known but most pivotal figures in world history.

>There was an immediate confrontation between Bloom, representing the Dallas elite, and Jerry Bruno, JFK's veteran advance man. Bruno wanted the president to speak at the Women's Building, but the rulers of Dallas insisted JFK speak at the Trade Mart. Although Bruno fought long and hard, after much pressure, the Dallas elite prevailed, causing the JFK loyalist to comment that "this was one of the few fights like this that I had lost. On things like this my judgment was usually taken. This time it wasn't." By forcing JFK to speak at the Trade Mart, the Dallas elite positioned the JFK motorcade to take the now infamous "dog -leg" turn into what was a classically sniper-friendly "kill zone" on Elm Street just below the Texas School Book Depository (TSBD), from where it later was claimed the alleged assassin, TSBD employee Lee Harvey Oswald, red the fatal shots. The spot was also in easy range of the "grassy knoll" and the nearby Dal-Tex Building, where assassination researchers believe snipers were located. Had JFK's advance man prevailed —as he usually did —JFK (on his way to the preferred location) would have traveled two blocks fart her away from the TSBD —out of the kill zone—at a greater speed.

>Although the Secret Service objected (for security reasons) to the publication of JFK's motorcade route, Bloom (the point man for the Dallas elite) nonetheless made sure a map of the route was repeatedly published in Dallas papers. Thus, later, when the "patsy" was in custody, there was a plausible explanation as to how he knew JFK would pass by his workplace. That an assassin quite probably fired on JFK from the Dal-Tex Building is most relevant in the context of an Israeli connection. Co-owned by David Weisblat, a major financial backer of the Israeli lobby's Anti-Defamation League, Dal-Tex housed, on different floors, a number of firms that utilized the telephone number of Morty Freedman, an attorney, garment manufacturer, and activist in Jewish affairs. Since JFK was working to stop Israel's nuclear arms program—which received smuggled uranium from U.S. sources—it is notable that one Dal-Tex firm linked to Freedman was the Dallas Uranium & Oil Company. It is also intriguing that one of Freedman's Dal-Tex business partners was Abe Zapruder, the Jewish dress manufacturer who filmed the assassination and profited immensely. Today there are some who now believe Zapruder had advance knowledge of the assassination.
Once the accused assassin was in custody, it was----you guessed it —Sam Bloom, who had earlier maneuvered JFK into the kill zone, who pressured Elgin Crull, the city manager, to in turn pressure Dallas Police Chief Jesse Curry into making Oswald accessible to the press and to move him publicly from the Dallas police station to the city jail. Thus, the situation was in place for Jack Ruby to move in for the kill. There are several sources, including Dallas FBI agent James Hosty, who stated Bloom and his backers were the forces behind this. When the police searched Ruby's home, they found a slip of paper with Bloom's name, address and telephone number on it.

>try to talk to real people
>get shot because muh politics

It's still funny anyway

Ok a Presidential candidate. A real revolver was allowed just feet from away from a politician. Give your kid a glock to play with at the next Trump Rally.

I am in this picture haha

dis here you?

Nope I am one of the kids

Surprised me when someone posted this here. JFK's campaign sent my parents that picture because they donated to the campaign.

cool mate

And yet something like this happens

based 80s secret service guy with the machine gun briefcase

That's a SMG

knew one of you retards would say that

Wasn't it found out that they "lost" some evidence though

Obviously if you suspect someone of a crime you're not going to produce evidence to the contrary that they've had sole control over for decades, to rewrite as they please

man I fucked that up

niiiice

>being like 50yo
>in Veeky Forums
Are you a cyborg, or you actually made it into the normosphere?

That this photograph of Oswald has been doctored

jeepers creepers lad

The hammer is white plastic, same as the grips. It's a toy.

The other solution being, he's made off with a pearl-encrusted revolver more expensive than what his family makes in a year, walked over to a random political rally with neither a neighbor nor deputy stopping him, and decided to stick it right in his mouth despite living in a state where he would have learned to properly handle a firearm when he started first walking.

It was the '60's, numbnuts. Kids liked capguns and cowboys.

he's just a pedophile probably

>I was just pretending to be retarded

not him but it has a white trigger and white hammer, definitely a toy

This isn't hard evidence. Try again

America is decaying, user. BTW, how much Mandarin do you know?

how well are you familiar with the Communist worldview?*

You mispelled comfy.
Enjoy your cyberpunk dystopia, idiot

Pics or it didnt happen, nig

Absolutely fuck all, why would the government release anything incriminating their organisation even if it was around 50 years ago? There's nothing for them to gain.

True story, right after this pic was taken, the kid with the gun shot himself. The blame was placed on the niggers and they were lynched by the townsmen

What claim? We just joked about the kid with the gun. You asserted with certainty that the gun was fake, even though you have no evidence for that at all.

So tell us, was it a real gun?? We are in the truly unique circumstance to have first hand evidence about a historical event on Veeky Forums. This is very exciting!