USA

How does it feel knowing that America is the greatest singular state to ever exist in the history of civilization, a nation that essentially plays the game of geopolitics with fucking cheat codes? Never again could there be a country with such a solid population base, a plethora of natural resources, a titan of industry, a cultural juggernaut, a bastion for innovation and science, and the mightiest military force known to man with the ability to project its strength in every corner of the globe. The entire thing also has both oceans to serve as a fucking moat.

How does it feel?

>Never again could there be a country with...
Umm... why not?

because i said so

kek

god i fucking hate americans

I'd feel a lot better had you not spent the last 15 years playing in retard mode.

He's right though. America do attract high quality talent from all over the world.

Pictured: The rest of NATO and America

Why is it always brits and americans making these cringy threads?

is this really what your education system thaught you is "history"

>be american
>get shot

>tfw God is American
Damn...

But why does that flag have precisely 47 stars

lad, it's literally just butthurt yuros falseflagging.

Because it'll be a cold, cold day before we ever let it happen again.

Huehuehue

USA is scat

Because this particular flag is ridiculously out of date

Fucking great

because those are the only two countries that have actually dominated the entire world at some point in time

America has a higher homicide rate than Liberia

Only 2 oceans ? We have at least 3 in France

We beat u

Feels good, knowing that a mixture of European peoples and a large country developed into something pretty gud (could have been far worse desu). Feels bad that it won't happen anytime again unless we find some new habitable planet or something, though.
Always.

I wonder what Liberia and America have in common

Daily reminder that it is literally impossible to invade America

>1778
>1943
Why such arbitrary dates? Both two years after joining their respective wars

Americans.

le 56% faec

There it is

>land border with Germany
vs.
>land borders with Cuckada and Narcostate

Digits confirm

AMERIKEKS BTFO

BTFO
T
F
O

USA ist kacken

Ummm no sweetie sorry that's wrong

>British troops literally sailed in from Britain burn down the White House
>Even the commanders were native Britons
>Canadians take credit for it
I'm not even mad about the White House, fuck you guys for stealing the credit. That was some fucking Grade-A British banter

America has the honour of being the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without the usual interval of civilisation in between

—Georges Clemenceau

I'm all in for triggering burgers but that infograph is just retarded

Why do Canadians always take credit for this considering that for one, Canada wasn't even an independent nation at the time, and more importantly, the British that did it weren't from Canada?

>a cultural juggernaut,

lets be real here our culture is whatever marketing firms and propagandists come up with.

The Mexicans are doing it right now

>United States
>greatest singular state

>all this third world asshurt
every time

LOS

ESTADOS

CHICANOS

UNIDOS

DE AMERICA

I WAS MOON

lol

This is supposed to be western and eastern Germany.

Not him but I do think it implies that the US shaped western germany in some form

>donald trump

I think he implied that pics is spics running into America.

America is the root of all evil,

They disguised themselves as a good guy, when in turn they're the ones who will kill you...

They're racist, greedy, selfish, boastful, think they're above others, and we're subhumans,

I'm thankful I live in a country that is irrelevant to them and to all wicked european country,

we don't care if we're not mighty, what we care about is our blood is innocent from the mass killings of others..

Nobody cares faggot.

Evil and good is real. ahahahahahahahahahhaa

>evil and good is real

>HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

US will be Mexican in a generation.

Millions of brown, burrito-fed, Mexican wombs are giving birth to the generation that will rule white Americans. Spanish, not the degenerate lisp from Spain, but real MEXICAN Spanish, will be the language of the land, and the territories of California and Tejas will be rightfully reclaimed.

>t. Chollo buttmad he has a white stepdad

Reclaimed and then what? Turn to trash heaps.

Thats the problem with your shitskins, so intent on taking things you don't even think about what comes after whitey is gone. That is why you are subhumans and we will win again after this temporary embarrassing era.

and yet you wasted energy to reply, what a dumb buerger

neither use metric

What did he mean by this?

The US has had amazing luck even at its inception. To have such a wealth of enlightenment thinkers in one location at the right time.

buttmad his country starting position is in the middle of a FFA map instead of a comfy continent full of primitives.

Go to bed Portugal you are drunk.

BUMP HEHE

One might even say blessed.

>America the greatest
Yeah for how long ? 100 years? Luther civilisations laasted thousands of years néo.

>amazing luck at its inception
>ruled by the foremost great power which leeched wealth and power from its lands
the American Revolution's success was mainly due to British underestimation of the revolution

Brits dominated only third world shitholes

kek

BIG

>Georges Clemenceau
>French
Hmmmmmmm

It's almost like we're God's favorite

America is only recently like this. I'm studying early American military history right now and it was all manner of fucked up. Electing officers by popularity, having only 80 soldiers at one point, not believing in combined arms operations.

This and that the British were so widespread at the time that war was not sustainable. As long as there was even just a sliver of insurgency in the colonies, the British defeat would be inevitable.

t. commie

t. person from a backwater shithole whose country couldnt project power even if the US wasnt the global hegemon

Are you saying they had the intellectual equivalent of tard strength?