Chainlink

We did it gents, we are going to be filthy rich within a couple of years. I hope you didn't fall for the fud. This is buying ethereum at ICO price. I don't think you guys realise just how incredible this opportunity is.

Just opened the first bottle of bubbly for the night.

I'm in fucking class and managed to get in block 473 using 21 gwei on my phone

stay mad poorfags. crack me some bubbly

Bacor 2.0 lmao

you speak very soon, however i hope you make it, cheers

No need to resort to fud. There will be an opportunity to buy when it hits etherdelta if you're smart about it, albeit at a heavy premium. I plan to top up a few 100k eth.

This won't do 1000x. I think 2-300x is possible

you're the one who paid at a premium lmao. 95% of the tokens were bought during pre-sale for much cheaper. you think those people are going to wait for you to make a profit before selling, when they could sell immediately for a profit, drive the price down, and buy back cheaper? think about it.

95% of my holdings were from the pre-sale.

oh nice. you're one of the smart ones. bless up senpai.

cant wait to see this coin being dumped the day it hits exchanges

If this does not tank tomorrow, I will leave Veeky Forums forever.

i like ur style. stay in school tho, the degree is worth it !

>doesn't understand day trading
>doesn't understand that I'll be getting FILTHY rich in less than six months

stay retarded, Veeky Forums

lmao let all these newbies think they'll become rich because of babby's first ICO

Guys, im block 76 but its still pending, i were refreshing everything and forgot to raise my gas limit. Had my gas price at max ofc but its still pending, im at 206 block confirmations. Should I be worried?

How the fuck? Are you a wizard or something.

The miner gods were definitely in your favour today

How many chinks did you all get?

That's your block numbnuts, if you are before 80 relax and toke a fat one.

Chainlink will become super tall red candle once it hits an exchange, followed by tiny green and red candles going nowhere for a few months, which are all below the ICO price. That will be the time to get in.

KK, I havent smoked weed for about 3 weeks now due to school shit going on, but I have ordered some weed and coke to the house, guy should be here in about half an hour. thanks for the confirmation that I made it. Holy shit I lost so much money on hodling dnt throught the moon until yesterday. Finally sold it yesterday at a 40% loss for 5 eth and put all inn together with 2 extra ofc in the ICO.

Im so pumped and hyped now holy shit I cant believe I made it.

I have no fucking idea how it worked desu senpai, but im happy

This amount of delusion

>missing out

some people got their address earlier, i got it 2 minutes later than everyone

just status/bancor my shit up famalam

status was 2.5x after the ICO, bancor 1.2x

fuck off newfag