Comfy ico pt. II

Where my comfy ICO bros at.
Whats the next ICO you guys are looking for? How much is your portfolio right now and how do you realisticly expect it to be in a year?

Other urls found in this thread:

icon.foundation/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>1250 BMC, 4 eth worth
>9850 ODN, 4.5 eth worth
>7500 EBET, 5 eth worth

i got in block 73 with chainlink, sent 3 ethers, but i dont know if it went through yet

no kybers though, i wish i had gotten the whitelist

i hope atleast i'll double my eth stack, that would be comfy

I invested in so many ICOs, I have no idea. Some still have my money

In all of these except Ehtbet. Put some into Enigma instead. 75k right now, hoping for 300k conservatively in a year.

do you know when we will know if we got in on Chainlink dude? doubled eth stack sounds very reasonable man, I don't feel all those 100x GUARANTEED vibes

1644 bmc
7eth sent to chainlink on block 477
2.75eth sent to chainlink presale
8k odn
7.5k ebet
15k zrx

I hope that i get any of that fucking chainlink

I'm just getting into ICOs but kicking off with a bang. Pretty sure I just got balls deep into Chainlink and getting some ICON action later today.

I'm jumping on ICON pre-sale in a few hours. Been FUDing it for a while but it doesn't matter anymore.

could you post link to site?

>20k zrx
>2300 kyber or whatever it was
>1200 bmc
>2x7 eth for chainlink
>4.5k ebet
>21.5k ODN

ye im pretty comfy alright

icon.foundation/en/

What about that KYC? Is it after the ICO?

If only one of those really works out it'll still be good.. sold most of my zrx tho, couldnt afford the other icos without these gains

Yes, this is the right link. There's a scam one going around.

It's all explained on their blog step by step.

I hold ethbet, but I'm worried its gonna flop

Don't be. If it ends up on any exchange better than etherdelta and craptopia it's a 10x at least.

the marketcap is so tiny, I expect it to pump at one time at least. Like it's TINY, even compared to other gambling coins. But I agree, it's the one ico I'm invested it I don't feel the comfiest about

lets have a hope, but I am really not comfy

From your set of shitcoins i can tell that youre a conneseur. Defo take a look at chancoin if you like high rois

I'm happy to hear your opinion man, tell us your honest thoughts

Ethbet is a sca

Kyber is shit

Other than that guaranteed lambo

> Neblio - already made x5 gains since ico. Still super undervalued for a potential Stratis competitor.
> Substratum - hella underhyped ico expecting to at least x2 once beta drops end of year
> SALT - got in at $1.50, easy x10 once it hits exchanges
> Obsidian - master node ready, not just messaging app but platform, holding for long term gains
> Plus a few other upcoming icos/presales I've registered for that the general public completely missed.
> All funded by my early ANS/STRAT ICO investments.

COMFY AF

Comfy ICOs

ODN
CSNO
onG
KICK
RvT
Electroneum

Those are the ones I'm in.

ODN is the only thing I bought and I went all in. Not feeling nervous at all

no reason to not be comfy. they made an official discord now it already has like 30 users.

This is a big bummer tho.. It's like the lowest-tier exchange possible

it WAS, until regulations came in, look at their listing process lol

should I get into ICON tomorrow bros? what do you think?

thinking about that aswell... don't have much eth left tho. Almost everything tied up in ICOs right now

Hmmm I will have a second look at it then

>Hmmm I will have a second look at it then
you're right that it WAS the great easy and big place to be listed

but then they had to delist securities tokens, get rid of 'illegal gambling' things, and consult with lawyers that cost $50,000 for every new token listed

so that's why new tokens aren't being added like they used to, regulations fucked it all up. but some got grandfathered in so theyre still on there

thank me later