So...now that China FUD is rendered FACTS

So...now that China FUD is rendered FACTS.

What is your next move?

China is banning all Bitcoin sites, Bitcoin nodes, everything. They can't let anything threaten their precious Rimnibi bullshit.

Oh and they banned VPNs as well, so good luck circumventing.

>"B-b-but PBOC is j-just m-manipulating. They w-will allow it later, r-right?"

NO! They won't. They don't want anything to threaten already weakened RMB. Wake up! This is not some game to play with funny money. They banned it like they banned most of stuff. CHINA IS OUT!

>"B-but China will miss out!!!1"

Miss out on what retard? Tulips, capital flights, drug markets, CP money, ponzis? What will China miss out on?

This shit is going down once butters realise China is actually banning crypto for good and not just playing around.

all the China fud is already priced in. nobody cares

Good riddance. The West will continue to innovate while Chinese government remains paranoid of its own citizens. FUCK CHINA

I couldn't care less what china does tbhwy

i dont think the ban is priced in. maybe the potential for it to happen but i think it will drop alot if it actually is happening

My next move desu is to buy some chan coin and seen it moon 100x in a month :3

I'm back in tether for now personally.

It is not priced in lol. Hopes that China allows exchanges eventually are priced in. Once these hodler retards realise China is out for good they will drop their shitty bags

LOOOOL TETHER?

That fake imaginary bullshit money that will collapse once too many people try to withdraw?

You debil or what?

The is literally no volume and price action in China now. They are irrelevant now

This guy again.

China volume isn't shit. Already priced in.

If you think Chinese people are too stupid to figure out how to hold crypto you're a moron

why do you think so?

This.

China is down to like 5 % daily volume, and the price on Chinese exchanges is not even counted anymore in the price average on CMC. Korea and Japan has already taken over while the Chinks got BTFO

Finally China has played their last FUD and is now out.

Banning VPNs and mining is obviously never going to work

Stay salty nocoiner

Chinese crypto bros lam it to the promised land of hentai and sake, BTC/JPY now over 5% of volume, sayonara gooks

nice (((try)))

Just hodl, Jihan!

Next trip to Paris you can sell them!

I wonder why the Chinese haven't revolted and executed their government officials?

No it's not.
This is a bull trap.
Exchanges in China close next week.
Price is going to plummet, possibly below $2000

probably won't, but if it does, next stop $10,000

This shit isn't priced in. When will people realize that things in crypto don't get priced in until they actually happen. This isn't the stock market.

you know china is in a 40 trillion dollar debt bubble right? It's about 3x worse than what caused the financial crash in 2009.

That being said, china needs to have people putting money into their currency, not bitcoin and other shit. That's why they're banning.

Oh, when that 40 trillion dollar credit pops, btc prices will be on a level you have never seen before

Idiot, the chinese moved to Jap exchanges. Access to those will be shut down soon. How stupid are you.

Because they're genetically wired for slavery. Ask the Japs what they've traditionally perceived chinks as being.

yeah it does work

FUCK PLEASE DUMP TO 3.3K SO I CAN BUY IN I WANNA BE ON YOUR RIDE

can someone please answer me the question if this is just about BTC in china or also other cryptocurrencies like ETH, BCH etc.?

If it's only about BTC, would this mean that ETH and BCH go up because its a solid alternative or would they also go down because the whole market is scared etc.?