OFFICIAL LAUGH AT NO-LINKERS THREAD

Lets get this shit fucking started boys, never early enough to laugh at SALTY ASS NO-LINKERS

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHABAHAHAHAHAAH

*sharp breath*

AAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA

STAY POOR NO-LINKERS

Other urls found in this thread:

smartcontract.live/
etherscan.io/address/0xabc490af011C8E354B7D2112648883fe9E511695
np.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/713r9n/the_chainlink_ico_just_sold_out_in_about_15/dn7zfrk/
smartcontract.live
etherscan.io/address/0x29d3f958B200D41D44297c1eEE5e4696f73D390d
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BLOCK 475 REPORTING IN

you received your shitcoin yet?, i expect a sea of pink wojaks in 24 hours.

AHAHAHAH I CAN TASTE THE SALT FROM HERE

B.T.F.O!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING COPE!

lmfao salty faggot

i did not research anything about this coin but from what i have read people just bought this to dump it instantly? pink wojaks incoming

Yes everybody bought to Dump it...looool

Block 477 HAHAHA HAHAHA NOLINKERS BTFO

xxxxx479 reporting in.

I'M LITERALLY GOING TO BE JUST OUTSIDE THE CUT OFF.

Used max gas and gwei sent the minute address displayed for me, but the mining gods did not smile upon me.

Someone pass me the rope

Ahhahahahahahhahahaha

Presale bonus here. Feeling comfy

blk 473

bye bye nolinkers

also, $29 million of the $32 million sold was presold to sergie and his m8s, the extra $3 million in coins will be sent out last, you all just bought their bags

Anyone else in block 75 wanna get comfy with me?

These threads are retarded, just a way to try and entice people to want to buy your shitcoin bags. ICOs are quickly becoming old news and people are learning not to buy because it'll be under the ICO price anyway soon, just like Bancor.

>0х
>it'll be under the ICO price anyway soon

>OMG
>it'll be under the ICO price anyway soon

ugh guys.....

smartcontract.live/

lol

huh

>some pajeet literally went through all the hassle to do this

5 for effort, now go and poo in loo

etherscan.io/address/0xabc490af011C8E354B7D2112648883fe9E511695

Point and laugh at this salty faggot AHAHAHAHAHAAH

jesus christ

He actually made almost 11k with his scam? lmao

AHAHAHAHAH FAGGOT

SALTY ASS FUCKING GOOD FOR NOTHING NO LINKER

That's pretty impressive

Good luck getting rid of those bags. I hope you all understand that bittrex, polo or bitfinex aren't going to list any coins in the near future, right ? Have fun dumping your bags on etherdelta with $50k daily buying volume, I'll scoop those up once it's below ico price

well done pajeet

That's because they raised $29m in a pre-sale that was never disclosed. So really only $3m was available in the crowdsale.
There are a ton of red flags with this project. The team is comprised of literally 2 guys with no road map. They didn't implement a smart contract for their ICO which is hilariously ironic. The individual hard cap of 7 ETH isn't enforceable at all. The team has been silent in their Slack channel. They haven't addressed any community concerns at all.
If you invested your money into this I can only tell you to do better DD.

>The team has been silent in their Slack channel
out of all the flows this is the worst one. Look at what's happening with Tierion, they don't do any marketing and rarely tweet anything.
Crypto is all about hype, and if the team is silent - the bags are going to be heavy

There is a road map on page 21 of the whitepaper
they have rory and keanu communication on slack
having a non communal address reduces scamming
29 million wasnt official numbers, according to their slack
They addressed many community concers, how eth would be refunded, how to enlist in pre sale, they just didnt do it quickly

>They answered all the questions!
In a private forum, moron.
Seriously closing slack is just dumb
>hur durr scammers and shitposters
lazy AND dumb

np.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/713r9n/the_chainlink_ico_just_sold_out_in_about_15/dn7zfrk/

use a new script

Will the tokens come straight to MEW or do I need to add a custom token first? I can't find info about the address or anything.

I just got banned from the slack for asking to be killed because I won't get in on the ico and these jews will keep my ether for a month.

FUCKING NIGGERS THIS IS WAR! WHEN I MAKE IT TO THE MOON IM GONNA HUNT THESE NIGGERS DOWN

Lol I saw you on there and thank God they banned you. You're out of control bro, calm down and quit throwing nigger around like that's gonna make you a LINKer. You'll forever be a salty as fuck no-LINKer

What hurts the most is that I tried. I fucking tried and these jews are gonna throw salt on my wounds and keep my nigger tier capital for a month, leaving me in the dust.

i already had a big dick but getting into LINK probably added another inch to it.

This.

salty ass

stay salty just watch your cholesterol

When are we getting the tokens linkbros?

somebody shill some crap in multiple threads in same way. this means only one thing.

you know it....you know what will come next, user.
pink ______ coming

If it makes you feel better, it will be half the ico in 4 weeks

Why the fuck are you blaming niggas for your sad tears, go phukyoself, happy u were banned, blame it to the jews phuka! U got milked, imbecile.

Well what block were you? I'm assuming you just think you didn't get in in time?

Enjoy your bancor 2.0

>doesn't understand day trading

enjoy your expensive lotto tickets! I bet you end up selling for a loss

I love how mad people who didn't get in are ITT. The anger is how I know that this is gonna moon once it hits exchanges

Fucccccckk, starting to hear rumors the project was legit but ICO was a scam; hopefully I can still dump it once it lists

im mad nigga cuz when you send off eth to your link and at the time you're under the impression your getting in, then you figure out your not getting in and then you cant touch those funds for a month is pretty irritating. especially when you don't have a lot to fuck around with. I can afford the loss but its upsetting that the capital is essentially frozen for a month.
block 502. not gonna make it :(

where did they say it will take a month for them to return it?

"upcoming weeks"
seems they froze my $6000

Gonna bump this just in case if anybody knows.

What is this shit? smartcontract.live

its your last chance to get on the spaceship is what it is.

>10.98 Ether
>30 mins ago

kek

stahp.

No one's falling for it.

etherscan.io/address/0x29d3f958B200D41D44297c1eEE5e4696f73D390d

Awesome took out a loan for this, I'll send 33.4 ETH to 0x29d3f958B200D41D44297c1eEE5e4696f73D390d

some people still clearly are, sending over the 7 ETH limit also