$500 left in bank

> $500 left in bank
> Go all in on chainlink ICO expecting 5x returns
> Miss out on ICO by what looks like 2 blocks
> Rent due at end of month
> Coins not refunded until mid october

I'm just fucking down right now. It's always fucking me. I have that feeling of desperation.

ARRRRGGGGGGH!!!!!!

Chill out mate. What block number. Theres a chance you got in.

ChainLink will hit EtherDelta soon and you can buy it -80% of the ICO price. So calm down, you will get a refund with no loss.

THESE NIGGERS ARE HOLDING OUR MONEY FOR A GOD DAMN MONTH? SALT ON THE FUCKING WOUND! KILL ME GOD, I WAS SUPPOSED TO FLIP THAT ETH LATER THIS MONTH WHAT THE FUCK HOLY SHIT GOD WANTS ME TO BECOME A MASS SHOOTER

Please do. Where do you live by the way?

You only have yourself to blame. One of the rules is don't invest money you can't afford to lose

Why did you gamble your rent money you fucking moron?

lmao fuuuucckkkkk duder its over

gambling is bad
especially if you are poor

who the fuck invests their rent money into something as volatile as crypto?

get it together.

how do you know it will take so long?

wait hold on, is it not possible to enter the ICO anymore? I just came back after hearing / reading about chainlink. Their website is a fuckin mess

from some basic calculations, if everyone sent 7 ETH to raise $3 million, they would need to manually send 428,000 transactions, thats not counting the $28 million in presales and refunds for the people who didnt get in on time, your going to be waiting a while.

lol you are fucked m8

428.000 x 7 x 285 USD = ???

Wtf are trying to say?

lol 2000x 7 ETH txs are enough..

t. blocknumber 492 not /comfy/

lol nevermind, im a complete idiot, didnt even factor in eth price

still a long wait ahead.

I'll give you 0.0875 BTC if you stick a Sharpie up your ass and post a pic here.

You don't math very well

Isn't it likely they just sat the max refund time for mid october and they will probably get them out sooner than that?

REKT u missed it hahahaha just kys

Lmfao

0.0875 BTC amounts to like 100m of DGB, so hopefully that poor guy is not reading this.

Offer still stands.

please be real
1JYVXhrysY6JWYnhe5brirN3tUuT7yh4Lu

user there's no time stamp... Probably fake. At least write something witty like: will sodomize self for LINK on your ass so we know it's at least recent.

need rent not link

Timestamp.

Timestamp it and I'll send it ASAP. I'm intrigued.

Hahah watch it be a different ass.

If he delivers, I won't even be mad. Would be money well spent.

literally gay...faggot delet this

that was tricky

lol

Include me in the screen cap.

kek

what the fug

I'm in a screencap for the first time. This is exciting.

Also don't cash out for a year so you can tell your grandkids that you once anonymously put a sharpie in your pooper and got 1000$ for it.

Let this serve as a reminder to never risk more than you can afford to lose, even for a smaller amount of time. Headed home atm, you'll see the transaction come through when I get to send it. Proud of you OP.

Checked and keked

Block 75 feeling comfy here

fucking lol.

well i have my doubts but thanks.

also permanent marker is hard to wash off. hope my gf doesn't plan on blowing me tonight. be hard to explain the date written next to my balls

>> Coins not refunded until mid october

Source? Cause I think you're an idiot

user wont deliver payment, is literally a faggot without pay = ultra faggot

Truly the inspiring gifts that keep on giving.

Include me in screenshot!

am i getting bam/biz/illed ?

Well you could start a cam show, you've proven you have the lack of shame necessary for it.

Nice trips, faggot.

Sent! :)

block 78, am I going to make it ?

i knew it

oh well