youtube.com/watch?v=RvVfgvHucRY
From 2:39. Your lies end here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c9VQye6P8k0
youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw
youtu.be/eKmpb8scAnc?t=60
hotepnation.com/hotep-altright/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So would the Greek and Roman civilizations have thrived without Timbuktu?

Why did Alexander the Great destroy the nose of the Sphinx?

>So would the Greek and Roman civilizations have thrived without Timbuktu?
No

>Why did Alexander the Great destroy the nose of the Sphinx?
To cover up its African origin

Source: OP's video

DAS RITE

>European Crusader
Yeesh. Don't know which side of this argument is more obnoxious.

right. Probably an autist, but he's right

He is in that post, but he goes on to say that ancient Egyptians were white. So really he's just trading one WE WUZ for another

Just looked at the comments again, you're right.

so persia invaded timbuktu the city of teachers and books? wow that was a clusterfuck

It's pretty weird hearing 'we wuz kingz and queenz' unironically.

Meh, its a good song and has a good message, who really cares that it isn't historically accurate.

Ultimate leftist argument.

haha yo got that cuck am i rite XD

Check this one. I unironically like it though.
youtube.com/watch?v=c9VQye6P8k0

The overall message of that song is good, but he had to throw in all that bullshit...

Nas in general is hardcore into wewuzism.

>there is genuinely interesting western african history
>not that impressive, but still decent
>Ghana, Mali, Timbouktu, Kingdom of Kongo, Ashanti fighting with Brits etc
>basketball americans still prefer to steal Egyptian history

it's just so... unnecessary.

I think the same. I really like him, especially Illmatic, but when I saw that video I just couldn't understand why he'd spout that bs.

>† European Crusader †
cringe

But north africans are white habibi

>it's real

Only when it is convenient for wh*Tes

youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw

>carlos garciaa

Ay mis costillas

So this is where the "we wuz kings" meme came from

Maghreb and Egypt aren't the same thing

Maghrebis are seperated by the biggest desert in the world from negroes while the Nile is a straight line linking Sub-Saharan Africa to North Africa, thus it was easier for Negroes to mix with Egyptians and now they're 8% negroe

>A modern-day British historian Edward Gibbon, a descendant of the Goths, referred to him as, “the common enemy of mankind” because of the massacres he authorized in various parts of the empire.
we wuz the worst emperors of rome but we wuz good bois

I wonder why they don't appropriate Commodus or Nero? Commodus even wore a lions pelt - obviously black

youtu.be/eKmpb8scAnc?t=60
Why don't Germanics take their Roman/Greek/Persian larping to this level?

>never porch monkeys

Is that a fucking Beethoven playing in the "background"? I'm dying.

What I want to know is: why the Egypt fixation?

African Americans of slave descent come from the Atlantic coast of the African continent. Sure there weren't big time empires like those along the Mediterranean sea in that region, but there were plenty of respectable mid-tier civilizations with distinct languages, religious traditions, political systems, arts and architecture etc. Some of the sculptures in city-states located in what is now modern day Nigeria were unarguably more lifelike than that made in western Europe during the same period (see pic related).

So why not focus the "kangz" narrative on Mali, Ghana, the Yoruba nations, etc.? You have West African kingdoms right there. You don't have to appropriate Egypt.

>What I want to know is: why the Egypt fixation?
I am black, and this my biggest problem with "hoteps" as we call them. "We wuz kangz..." in Veeky Forums lexicon. But I get where it comes from. Basically the only thing anyone is ever taught about Africa is Egypt. That's also why hoteps are often called "fake woke", but they profess to have all this knowledge and such, but really don't know shit, but like to sound mark. Also, Hoteps, in ideaology, are basically just the black counterparts of alt-right/pol/. There is even a hotep/pol/ alliance.

hotepnation.com/hotep-altright/

Google is a disease, it's time to die.

Wow so redpilled and based. Praise Kek and awooo for these based black men.

That looks fine, i know a haitian girl that looks like her