BLACKMOON LIVE ON EXCHANGES

Just a heads up for anyone who missed out on this gem, BMC (Blackmoon Crypto) is releasing their tokens to buyers today (30% remaining to send out).

It is currently LIVE on Etherdelta because it is an ERC-20 compliant token and is already trading at 0.0069 ETH (~$2.00) it is already 2x ICO price. BMC is an easy 5x - 10x EOY, and if you hold you can choose to stake or sell when it hits $20 by next September (screenshot this).

BMC will be hitting Liqui soon! I will post a screenshot to confirm, they are accepting deposits right now!! You can get in right now at near the groundfloor, only 2x right now!

Here are some ICO stats:

1 BMC = $1 USD
1 BMC = 0.00321543 ETH
($311 ETH/USD locked in)

etherscan.io/token/0xdf6ef343350780bf8c3410bf062e0c015b1dd671

etherdelta.com/#0xdf6ef343350780bf8c3410bf062e0c015b1dd671-ETH

=== 60 mil total max supply
=== 30 mil circulating (ICO)

Moon mission boarding! Get your stake now!

Liqui Screenshot

Anything below 0.02 ETH is a good buy right now!! 0.04 - 0.05 ETH/BMC will be an ATH

Why are you doing this?

He is a holder

I'm just letting the board know? It is crypto related, and if you missed out on LINK then BMC is still within a good range.

Apparently trading on Tidex too.

still didnt get mine, russian savages.
cant find the data to add to mew... anyone?

What does the current price of ETH relate to BMC? Would it increase or decrease BMCs price?

AM i fucking blind or what ? I do not see BMC on etherdelta

The fucking etherdelta link in in the OP.

Click on the etherdelta link, twice.

Yes, because the ticker has not been added to Etherdelta yet, you will need to copy/paste the URL twice. This is because of their DDOS protection which removes the hashbang URI after you first load etherdelta

The link is in my post

predictions? for how long do you think this is going to moon?
the platform is coming out in q1 2018.....i expect a 2 days moon than down. whacha think?

liqui had the volume to pump dnt from $30M to $150M

good sign tbqh

3x maybe then dump.

5-10x, then a re-trace to 3x with pumps steadily till their platform release in sept '18. Steady pumps because their roadmap covers things the team is aiming to accomplish along the way, like legal licenses in EU and US.

Their platform launch isn't the only thing to look forward to if you review their roadmap.

10x is impossible and 5x is still pushing it.

No BMC has arrived to my address yet.

DNT was a shitcoin to begin with. It can do well.

Sure user, :-)

wow this coin is going to be 500 million market cap in like 3 months

noice. not even bothering to check exchange prices. holding tightly.

Yeah, it would be pretty stupid to sell this one for a quick buck. Better to get rid of the limp wrists quickly though.

0x x10'd in 48 hours. $16 puts the coin around 500m marketcap. $10, easy.

> Still no BMC in my account

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Are you using MEW? It should arrive there automatically right?

using mew, yes, I think it should automatically arrive, I still see my BMC at my blackmoon account and I don't see any option to transfer, so still waiting...

you will get them I got mine

BEAR MARKET + SHITCOIN. YOURE NOT EVEN GONNA SEE X2.

its already x2 you dumb faggot

kek

Am i fucked if i used my exodus address? I can view them on MEW right anons?

When do we get ours?

Finally got my BMC

My 6k arrived to MEW. Feeling comfy.

Distribution should be around 70% complete

yaaaa finally happy as shit, see you there boois

>tfw only 198 BMC

I would honestly throw 2 more ether at it right now, had chainlink not jewed me and I had ether to spend. Now I'm gonna gonna have a peasants amount of BMC and no link, with my 2 eth I wanted to give chainlink finally being refunded in who knows how long

Fuck, I'm trying to buy some BMC and etherdelta keeps being slow as shit. Can't wait for this to hit a big exchange like bittrex or poloniex

Isn't Liqui better?

it'll hit a big exchange in a couple weeks

Source?

It's a little sad to see LINK handle their ICO so horribly compared to BMC. The dev team was very responsive, their dashboard/interface was well constructed. This entire ICO was very comfortable and easy to use. Granted they didn't sell out in 12 minutes compared to BMC which was about a full 24 hours.

It's not hard to sell out in 12 minutes when there's only 3 million left.

LINK went perfectly. Everything was communicated as it should be.

Only issues were related to people pooling funds to fill the presale caps, which you weren't supposed to do in the first place.

What's your definition of perfect?

You tell me where you found fault.

I agree, all in all from what I saw....BMC team has been extremely on point. Timely responses to all questions and very helpful in general. Not to mention delivering on their promises so far.

I'm trying to scoop up some BMC, as I missed the ICO by a couple hours but I've gotta wait till I get home from a family trip. ED loads far too slowly on my phone to be effective.

copypaste, because the discussion is stupid
>late with whitepaper delivery.
>postponed the sale for another 2 weeks because they were late
>sold 92% of tokens in the presale and never said a word about it for about a month so people can continue to hype up their ICO for free thinking they could get in

Yeah, the BMC team saw how fast the pre-sale was moving and closed it EARLY to ensure it did not exceed their pre-sale range to allow more opportunity for others to get in.

They have even followed through with exchange additions SAME DAY as their release which is Grade-A. Liqui isn't the top tier exchange, sure, but it is better than ED.

Anyone else see my fucked up buy? Tried to get 12 and I guess I mixed up the boxes. FML lol, thats one way to lose 20 bucks

>still no blackmoon
Should I be worried

Not quite, distribution not over yet

We don't know if that 92% presale thing is actually accurate.
For all we know, everything still went as planned.

And yes the whitepaper was late and the ICO date pushed, but that was all communicated as it should be.

Also, I put 15 eth in (1 btc). Should I flip for x2 and rebuy later when I get it? This seems like a coin which is easily going to make profit of that buy back clause, just like bancor was abused.

Officially on Liqui and listed on blockfolio

Etherdelta when?

perfect=entirely without any flaws, defects, or shortcomings

What was ico price in SATOSHI?

The delay was handled perfectly.
Dont be autism, user.

I can't find the ico rates anywhere anymore, anyone saved them? Would like to know hos many blackmoon you got for 1 btc.

Learn the meaning of the words before you use them. It helps.

Anyone know the ico price for this?

At the moment it's dropped quite a lot on liqui

It is on Etherdelta right now

>The delay was handled perfectly.

1$

IN SATOSHI

BMC Bittrex rumor?!

must be edit
theres no way

looks fake

1x BTC = 4,323.1800 BMC

0.00023131121 sat = 1 bmc

fake...

Read the FUCKING OP I posted it you lazy fuck

Yeah I just logged in and didn't see it. Will have to wait and see.

bittrex soon

>yfw its real.

The fact that he said we don't know instead of soon or that they are taking is incredibly positive.

>LINK went perfectly

Yes, everything was handled perfectly.

yo guys, can you sell me what the Trade price was during the ico?

Zero comunication on Chainlinks end

Blackmoon no mater when you go in there they respond within 5min

>Zero comunication on Chainlinks end
End?

as in Chainlink dev's never responded to anything
and if they did they gave useless answers

I mean i bought Chainlink ico and got in (block 74)
but some presale guys i know been stressed all week because they stil dont know if they are gonna get refunded or what price they even paid

I doubt this will hit Bittrex, given how they have not added anything in months. If it gets there, though, BMC will go to Alpha Centauri

Again, those questions had to do with the pooling, which you weren't supposed to do.

That's actually a good sign that they haven't added anything this month. They tend to add at least one token per month, like BCH in August. Still got time to add stuff for September.

To the black moooooooooooooooooooooooooon!

so?

Help how do I get my BMC off of HitBTC?!?!

Why would they put out official statements on how to sidestep the requirements?
Be glad they responded at all in the slack.

does it get traded their? I thought they only trade futures for now

BCH was a pretty big deal, though, it's a bit like apples and oranges. I'd love it if they actually added it, though

sry not futures. But those weird things that you can swap for tokens. Also "there"

>be glad they responded at all in the slack

wtf man

>Why would they put out official statements on how to sidestep the requirements?

no instead they should put out an official statement how they are going to deal with people who ignored the rules

Not much they can do. People promised to follow the requirements, some didn't.