Did Satoshi outsmart the CIA in hiding his whereabouts?

Did Satoshi outsmart the CIA in hiding his whereabouts?

It's very likely he's dead.

Who knows.

I hope his identity remains a mystery.

Does anyone have his wallet address?

>implying satoshi isn't a pseudonym for an NSA project to have the ultimate backdoor into the world's reserve cryptocurrency
>N-akamoto SA-toshi

Satoshi is a group of CIA/ NSA cryptographers. They used bitcoin to fund black projects.

This. CIA already dropped a barbell on him. There's no way that someone would have $4 billion and not touch any of it.

How do you outsmart yourself

lol cia now
>why would cia even be looking for bitcoin creator you snailbrain ? cia sole purpose is to maintain USA superiority on global geopolitical landscape.

Satoshi is CIA

It's Nick Szabo.

I am Satoshi, ask me anything.

That's not my real name btw, I chose the name from the newspaper.

Why didn't you cash out?

SATOSHI HAS RISEN

One of the biggest mysteries of our time. Crazy how fucking mainstream Bitcoin already is. Used to be for autists exclusively.

Because I'm already wealthy enough, believe Bitcoin (or an alt) will become main currencies anyway.

I also live in paradise so money can't really buy me much else.

Who are you working with? What's your end game?

The first 5k addresses on blockchain are probably his

My endgame is in the white paper. I don't work much anymore. I watch.

i remember in 2012 when i had to wire money to a random Japanese bank account just to get 80 BTC in my wallet

Do you masturbate to anime?

(((They))) know
NSA actually found out by analyzing texts written by him and comparing it to others somehow. Everyone has a personal style and amount of vocabulary that is most used.

I heard they did it because they thought bitcoin was some russian scam

oh and my wallet was Mt.Gox so i don't feel to retarded for spending it all on The Silk Road

They don't know anything about me or if they do they've haven't contacted me.

why post here?

I would flip my shit so fucking hard if the creators where actually some jewish group.

Why hide? I ll never understand. it s really misterious. Which means it IS probably state funded...

Why would I not post on an anonymous board. It even leaves the mystery open as to if I'm real.

can you please give us normies some bite coins?

"Kleiman was confined to a wheelchair after a motorcycle accident in 1995, and became a reclusive computer forensics obsessive thereafter. He died broke and in squalor, after suffering from infected bedsores. His body was found decomposing and surrounded by empty alcohol bottles and a loaded handgun. Bloody feces was tracked along the floor, and a bullet hole was found in his mattress, though no spent shell casings were found on the scene

well, are real, but the whole point of satoshi's authenticity is irrelevant
all that matters is blockchain

I have not heard of bite coins.

>create open source technology that can and (is already) actively destabilizing the de-facto financial institutions and their control over people
>not keeping low-profile as possible

It's simple isn't it?
It was made by Cicada 3301
Do you remember them recruiting around the internet back then

lol

You are right. He probably is an extremely "paranoid" person.

He could have larped as an early adopter, or even multiple.

"We are all Satoshi"

It's not about ego