I feel like btc and the whole market is about to crash

I feel like btc and the whole market is about to crash

I agree, the recovery from the china dip was too quick...

Buy the crash

Insanely quick was it new tethers being created or banks buying the dip

Did your female intuition told you that?

It is. As many have been saying the dip has only just begun. Those who are hodling are about to get a trust test of faith.

crashing through the roof, maybe

The drop from the China news was too deep.

>JPMorgan says BTC is a scam
>JPMorgan buys BTC
>price going up
guess what JPMorgan is going to do next
guess who is going to be holding the bags

this ain't gonna be pretty, boys

we never even touched 2600

guess who has been accumulating for the past week? They about to launch this shit to new highs while noobs FUD about China.

I hope so, I need to buy somemore btc

A minor dip already starting..

We'll see. Might go sub 3000, might not.

There won't be a second dip.

It is the beginning of a new major downtrend, and it's going to take most of the alts with it.

As soon as it breaks the support meme lines, institutions like JPM will get the fuck out, confirming the downtrend.

Tell me more about the future super dooper faggot!

Did you figure all of this out with Fib spirals and straight lines?

WOW

Be greedy when others are scared.
Faggot.

I swear to fuck it's like /biz have been in crypto 1 month.

Jamie Foxx has been tweeting about a new coin, that isn't a good sign.

we've been hitting the new 4k ceiling for two days now, the crash to 2.5k is incoming

That's not crypto, thanks a blockchain token.

Crypto is Monero and Bitcoin.

that would be great

Thanks for telling me about the future!

I've just sold, thanks again.

It's called a dead cat bounce

you seem really upset pajeet

Only stops will be ran but you cant sell 70 billion market down without taking a loss yourself and then even retailers would beat you to death buying low

China doesn't move enough Bitcoin to justify even the 25% drop we got, it was unsubstantiated panic

Drop was from the FUD. New chink FUD won't have the same effect, neither will some retarded jewish bankers lying. That being said I have been studying and following the chart and patterns past 2 days and still can't come to a conclusion if we are about to moon or crash. One thing for sure, the end of the meme triangle is approaching and something is about to happen...

What's FUD mean?

Fear,Uncertainty,Death
But most people use it as a shorthand for fake news that scares people into selling.

That was just a flash crash for sure, mapped this out right before it. Chart shows a down trend until the fractal completes at least, with possibly another flash crash in there.

Either way it sounds like we're going for a ride. I need more time to fucking accumulate.

Thank you

It's fear, uncertainty, doubt