MUH SHEKELSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

MUH SHEKELSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

price was lower like 3 days ago

worst case i see 8 cents, but at that point you'd have to be brain-dead not to buy.

The launch is a disaster and people have lost all trust in the developers. Even their subreddit is full of negativity.

The crypto community has a long memory. I see no reason this couldn't go below ICO price.

Down $3k bro. I also don't believe it will bounce back anywhere near soon. Bagholding until dead :^(

This entire posts describes Chainlink right now lol

It was an obvious scam since day one. They copied literally everything from Civic.

wat? people are salty because of the china fud and the fact that the sept15th launch didn't 3x their money. this is similar to 0x such that the more companies that use tierion network services (chainlink atm) the higher the price goes. they already have microsoft and phillips using chainlink

this was never meant to be a quick flip, the value of this is meant to go up through slow adoption, like any solid coin.

if 0x was released at the same time tierion was, without being given to investors at .00016 eth/zrx there would be hundreds of pink wojaking fudders as w ell

>copied civic
nigger do u even know what tierion is? explain to me how tierion is even in competition with civic other than them both being icos

also this is already below ICO price btc-wise

this is the shadiest thing i've ever said, but if you aren't buying now you hate money

>this is similar to 0x such that the more companies that use tierion network services (chainlink atm) the higher the price goes

There is absolutely no reason for that to be the case. Tierions clients pay in
USD.

They should have gone with a system similar to Factom but I guess Wayne isn't smart enough.

Nodes are getting this shit...

Error performing calendar update : Invalid response : 410 : 410 - {"code":"Gone","message":"the endpoint has been replaced by /blockrange/index"}

Wtf is going on. Why the fuck is this so broken.

lol why even bother, half of the roughly 4000 nodes that now exist are controlled by a whale who managed to automate the node creation process, and because of the way the lottery system works (low odds large payouts) he will easily have enough to keep making nodes indefinitely. Expect them to control at least 20000 nodes by the end of this month. You're not going to make a ROI if you don't have obscene amounts of nodes running.

>Tierions clients pay in USD
service operaters need TNT to fulfill the service

Told you morons this was a pyramid scheme. See one little thing of microsoft and throw all your money. Explain to me what use the token has other than generating more tokens?

This is the biggest problem with crypto, too many asshole whales control everything, it's so bad you'll see the same top coins pumping and dumping at the same time it makes it impossible to jump in and out of one to another to play the waves.

Even the US dollar is more fairly distributed than crypto.

>pyramid scheme
is everyone new here? you can complain that tierion was just trying to cash in on the ICO craze (they were) but that isn't an argument against the valid usecase for tierion and the fact that TNT is necessary for companies using the tierion network services which means no matter what as more companies catch on this will rise in price

pic related tho

it's a reverse funnel not a pyramid scheme

WTF anyone watching coinmarketcap? Btc18 just came out of nowhere with that massive CNY volume. Mistake?

>TNT is necessary for companies using the tierion network services

It literally isn't you're just making shit up.

that's is weird. anyone?
bump

it literally is, read the white paper, read anything lmao

this is some low level fud

>read the whitepaper

The whitepaper and the reality have proven to be very different.

you need tnt for tierion nodes to send data to the core

Should I buy TNT with 1k usd?

i would wait. there is no news or anything, no rush to buy it. good chance price will go down 10% still

Im going ALL in on this

>buying a coin with one million supply

i bet some faggot with 100$ went allin on this

i think you meant one billion

also all that matters is market cap when it comes to these fixed supply coins. if you think tierion has a valid usecase, and that tnt has a valid usecase within tierion, then you also must think that the marketcap of tierion will go well beyond $40mil in which case if you buy now you'll make bank in a long-term hodl scenario

you're a shill right? i'm invested in tierion but there is no reason to go all in on this. that's a dumb idea. when you're buying long term hodl coins like this you might as well diversify

Where can you see a list of nodes?

You can't.

I'm guessing based on the number of transactions to the core wallet.

>The crypto community has a long memory
Okay I lost it right there