Is NEO chinese ethereum or a chink scam

Yes I am holding NEO bags since I bought it at 30$ :(

>Is NEO chinese ethereum or a chink scam

ethereum itself is a scam so there's no difference

i feel sry for u bc its a scam

dump before the chinks don't let you

It's a better version of ethereum that got cucked by the Chinese government. If it wasn't for them and their temporary ICO stop, we'd be at 100+ USD by now.

People telling you it's a scam are broke newcoiners with barely 2 satoshis to rub together.

You'll have to hold but $100 by December is definitely on.

it's a chinese scam P'n'D. Smart money and chinese investors already left the sinking ship. try to sell now, before it hits $10 in 12 hrs.

Lazy town poster is right. Biz is full of retards who have some deep hatred for neo for no particular reason.

>$100 by December is definitely on.

Nah, NEO still has core features that are in development. Those features let it support industry in China adopting a public, Chinese blockchain. Those institutions are still going to need gas and shares to run so fuck all has changed unless you're a degenerate gambler or a scammer looking to flip tokens for 300-1000%. That shit's going to get regulated out of everywhere anyway once everyone sees how China did it.

So yah, you still need gas to run your smart contracts as a chinese business. As more businesses join gas gets more scarce. Shares make gas and grant other rights. It's all good. Businesses who are late to the party need to pay more so speculators still gonna speculate.

>denying crash from $50-$13
>denying nobody wants to buy cheap
>denying that market sentiment drives the price, not news

This is about whether you are a trader or a gambler. Traders have a plan and a strategy to work the plan, gamblers just throw money in hoping to hit. Traders adjust their strategy as the plan unfolds. Gamblers are praying this roll of the dice is it. Traders know when to get out of a trade. Gamblers are blaming the waitress for bumping into them. Are you a trader or gambler?

Like what? QTUM run by exit-scam Dai? Shit's just bitcoin's chain with Ethereum's VM. How the fuck is that better than Eth? NEO's main competitor is a mashup that's "great" because it can copy paste improvements from 2 teams from other projects instead of one. Assuming Eth doesn't fix its shit or so something that depends on its own chain.

NEO is built from the ground up to obey and support and enhance the status quo instead of telling industry that they need to burn it all down and tokenize on the world computers. NEO is the biggest project occupying that place.

why does nobody buy it ?

I'm not a day trader. I buy early and bug out if things look beyond reasonable hope. Did it with Sia a long time back. Dropped Golem for similar reasons.

NEO is a huge gamble right now but the odds it pays out on a win are huge and the current value is comfortably higher than my entry point. Again, I don't daytrade so if I sold my stake and news hit, I'd likely miss it.

I'm confident in Da Hongfei and think that he can pivot NEO if he has to. He strikes me as an agile thinker who has a good read on what's happening. Eric and the open source community seem pretty apt too.

Short of Da Hongfei landing in prison or publically releasing NEO to the community, it's not dead. Fuck, they're doing another hiring round right now.

Where are the customers? They don't have any.

>NEO will crash to 15$ by september 30 and 10$ by october 31
>china grand reopening rumors start mid november
>announced by end of november
>neo 50$ by november 30
>100$ in late dec EZ

screencap this

People bought a lot of NEO. Trade volume os down these days because of China fears. This is totally reasonable but due diligence supports the original Antshares use cases still being A-OK. The only thing that's off the table is NEO being used by Chinese to gamble on Chinese ICOs. This is because there are no Chinese ICOs now.

People place a huge value on ICOs taking a specific coin and on chains that mint ICO tokens. This is dead for China but businesses there will still be able to tokenize through NEO and use it as a blockchain and smart contract platform that connects to other public/private chains. They aren't buying now because they are scared and haven't read about how NEO still complies in this capacity.

>10$ by october 31
I better get to work on some Halloween NEO FUD pics. It's gonna be glorious.

Utter nonsense. It retraced 50% from ath. That's not unheard of at all. Before rebranding it was $7ish and it's sitting at $20, after the worst news possible! You people are delusional. Biz is full of faggots.

There are still customers. It's just small cap. If I was less than 10% in NEO I would have a limit buy for something above the daily low. There are also people averaging down. Their reddit is close to 30000 subscribers. A lot of actual people are holding.

>$10 in October

Buying in October confirmed

>Been holding ANS since $5

We're gonna make it.

You didn't answer my question, also i told you market sentiment drives the price. Why was there a big bulltrap, exactly when chinese announced they ban exchanges. Why did BTC when the announcement happened, rose $800 ? This is exaclty the opposite of what you belief. People are blaming china for the BTC drop from 5k, lmao. So tell me, why is the possibility of an exchange ban worth -$2000, while the certainty of the ban is worth +$800. Stay delusional my friend.

Dude, you held bags for 1/3 of a loss? Just sell at a peak and profit share with the masses. They're working off of you holding 30 dollar bags in hopes to get cucked and sell at 30 again.

Wut

True if true

Missed kek~~

666, everything is sold

I'm thinking about buying it now because it's like 1/3 of ATH. What do you guys think? Mixed feelings because of all these chinese bad news.