ChainLink Whales and Mannatees Club

>tfw in for 30 ETH
>brainlets eyeing the potential 3-5x movement
>keeping my eyes on the ball at 200x+

Any other large sea mammals feeling /comfy?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/713y2a/potential_chainlink_ico_deception_chainlink/
link-ico.com/
twitter.com/link_ico
etherscan.io/address/0x4da9608F15c504a2B5C46491d9CCF257c5E2FF71
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what block were you in doe

>tfw only 3 eth

Those kind of gains are not possible without bittrex and bittrex stopped adding ICOs a long time ago

I'm in for 12 ETH and some change, block 73.
Feeling comfy. I could have been you if I had been less moronic in my daytrading in the past month and just held ARK.

Bittrex isn't god...they do what makes sense for them fees-wise. Anything popular enough will get on their exchange...not that ChainLink needs it necessarily

Look at all the ICOs that properly mooned, they are all on bittrex

>implying bittrex have a problem with ICOs
it's just that there haven't been any ico coins that are "big" enough to be added

This will get on bittrex.
The reason they're not adding new ICOs is that they're either shit or can be considered securities, which this isn't (yet).

lately, I mean

looks like they a lot of us got cucked boys... $29M was already sold from the pre pre sale before today

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/713y2a/potential_chainlink_ico_deception_chainlink/

I hope you are right but I'm not hopeful. China ban on ICOs scared a lot of people

This is starting to remind me of something..

why are redditors so upset at the company for them not getting in?

We already knew $16M of the $32M was allocated for the presale. They probably went over during the presale by some amount, but it's also possible people found a way to start contributing early for the crowdsale.

>They probably went over during the presale

I think ETH's price increasing in dollar value was the reason for that

>by some amount
>almost double the amount
You have to be dumb as fuck to let this happen

dunno if i even fuckin got in

fuck this

which block?

i didnt make it did i

>mfw redditors are anally devastated

Worse position to be in you are almost definitely gonna be just after the cut off point and end up waiting weeks for these incompetent fucks to manually refund your eth
Im real sorry user

75 ... am I ok?

I'm in 80 too, we'll know by tomorrow. The 3 mil for the crowdsale were really ridiculous

Probably not

I'm 78 and I think even I didn't get in

How much XMR would it cost for the the chainlink devs to have an accident?

You want some LINK? got 200 ETH in the pre-sale, selling for 2,5x

sure, when they release my ETH in 2020.

Block 70, five slots. Wrote a script.

fugg

Anyone under 480 got in for sure. Just look at the amount of transactions per block. 473 here though, feeling comfy

What is OMG

No way anyone after 77-78 got in.
Anons already did the math.

Bittrex soon is a literal meme these days, but nothing will ever be as bad as Signatum, literally a scamcoin. It even got delisted today from the one exchange it was on, if I'm not mistaken.

incorrect, even 77/78 are probably fucked desu

Fuuuuckkk, I got accepted for 7 ETH but I missed it.

link-ico.com/ what the fuck is this?

A scam.

twitter.com/link_ico and why does the scammer have 14.5k followers and an account created in 2013?

>Bought followers
>Retweets a bunch of devs tweets
>Only post is to a phishing fake ico page

You fell for it didn’t you user

It is a long term investment unless someone *cough* takes the time to explain its very complicated system in understandable terms.

banked 19 ETH so far, not bad
etherscan.io/address/0x4da9608F15c504a2B5C46491d9CCF257c5E2FF71

I'm not retarded I only wondered about the huge following of the twitter account

>>keeping my eyes on the ball at 200x+

Are you retarded? It has an inital value of $32 million. Top 20 coins are $300 million+ and top 10 coins are $1 billion+.

At the very very best, it will go 20x. Most likely 5x - 10x, depending on how pissed off people are about the 0 communication and shitty run ICO

When will this be listed on exchanges?

check your assumptions there hotshot
>global coin market cap will always be what it currently is
>LINK can't be a top coin
>communication to underaged 4channers with $200 will affect the multiplier, rather than the product itself and the partnerships it enables

Omg, just realised.
Chainlink was a scam!
No social media, no feedback, nothing nothing, we all got fucked!

damn, good points

nobody on this board even knows how this works exactly. What do you base your decision on?

shill threads lmao

Sigh. Fine.

ChainLink is the first decentralized Oracle that allows anyone to securely provide smart contracts with access to external data, off-chain payments, and really literally any other API you can dream up. Confirmation of delivery of an items (RFID, like Walton), confirmation of a wire being sent or received, interest rates from any central bank, sports scores, product/machine uptime, price of Eth/BTC in real time, weather patterns etc. Right now smart contracts are simple if/then functions where you go and manually do the if so the then comes back. Now with Oracles smartcontracts can automatically confirm or deny if then statements without any human interaction. Transactional automation for agreed upon terms on steroids.

Anyone can now engrain off-chain data directly onto the blockchain in an actually decentralized way and use that data to directly inform trustless smart contracts, and since the Oracle is decentralized you know the data feed is secure and you’re not concerned with tampering on the Oracle’s part. This is like a skeleton key to actualize data on the blockchain and apply that data to real world use cases.

You're projecting bro. Not going to spoonfeed you. If you're interested do some research. There's a pretty good Q and A on youtube with Sergey from some time ago

Can't speak for OP, but I was in the only block that mattered. The presale block.

I'm at block 78, fml. Don't think I'm in

Except ETH was over $300 when the presale was going on so this argument doesn't make sense.