/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

We will all make it edition

Robinhood is a commission free stock trading app on iOS/Android

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/vladtenev/status/910175111889563648
benefitspro.com/2012/07/20/fidelity-finds-86-percent-of-millionaires-are-self
stocktwits.com/symbol/CAPR
finviz.com/quote.ashx?t=CAPR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are good overnight holds?

I'm a bit sad that the /rgt/ thread got archived in the middle of the trading day. Wtf?

>Unavailable in UK
rip me

Reposting from last thread

Dumping all my money into DFEN, TECL, and LABU. The year to come is going to be even more bullish than ever before. May as well triple those sector gains.

Could someone also post tomorrow's earnings? I might gamble with some PM/AH earnings thanks to gold.

>/rgt/ is so dead that the posters are not only surprised when it reaches bump limit, they don't even understand what happened

It will be nice to see all the suicide threads when BTC and other shit coins crash.

>Setup account a while ago
>My email domain vanished
>Forgot to change robinhood's email
How would I even contact them and get them to change it now?

nothing too exciting this week

they should be able to figure out who you are with your social security number and other personal information of course

FDX falling

>mfw $NAK buyout

ARGS could explode in either direction any minute now. That company loves AH trading.

>16% up on XIV
I'm nervous anons. I actually made money and now I don't know whether to sell or keep holding and hope it goes up.

AHAHA NEVER TRUST A FUCKING GREEK

sorry I got a bit excited
#notallgreeks

when will George Economou be arrested
this guy is a fucking criminal

XIV dropped from $95 to the low 70s in a few days last month

Be careful senpai.

CAPR going to at least $4. Cap this

Is this different than Cobinhood?

yes

twitter.com/vladtenev/status/910175111889563648

this fagget ap(p)eshit again kill me

any predictions for SDRL?

>nvax
Buy now and HODL for the next year?

Im poised to make $1,000 for each dollar it rises. Comfiest stock I've ever owned.

OTC: NAK $0.01 day of the rope coming soon

What's a good limit sell for ARGS tomorrow morning? Can't ah trade so I'm trying to bail before I get burned.

why?

So what happens if I day trade to many times with robinhood?

Nothing I think?

.22-24

Following Shkrelis class

Any thoughts on MOMO? I was thinking of buying the dip if it hits $34ish

It will be glorious.

You rich people kinda make me jealous lol.

I'm up 60% over the last three months and your gains still shit all over mine. You barely have to do any real work to get like 5-6% a month and can still be comfy with your 50k

doesn't seem to be going anywhere up or down. but historically they seems to have a habit of wowing investors and when they do, the stock will moon.
In the mean time its cheap

you get flagged as a pattern day trader and you lose robinhood instant access for 90 days (you can trade normally but only as a cash account i.e. waiting 3 days for cash to settle after selling)

Yeah, people who say that we live in a mertiocracy are fucking deluded.

>get 1% gains a month on an inheritance of a million dollars, which is easy as shit
>make $2,500 a week
>never have to work a day in your life

Rich get richer, we get fucked.

im out of my 90-day time-out, best thing that happened to me honestly

was way too jumpy when i started

Bump

I would have thought Central Bankers would be further down the pyramid.

Don't ever reply to me or my wife's son ever again

So what the fuck happened to RAD?

There's a grand flaw in investing in this coin: There is no reason to hold the coin. It's not used for the exchange except for margin trade. Even if their service is great, they will bancor hard.

No, people just pass their merit on to their kids. If you want in on that you gotta work hard to establish your dynasty too.

Shouldn't be hard for those of us with foresight. 95% of the country stays poor because they spend everything they touch and think $2,000 is a big savings account.

what about reptilians

>95% of the country stays poor because they spend everything they touch and think $2,000 is a big savings account.

I question the %, but I agree with the sentiment.

Well, consider the fact that 86% of millionaires are first-gen in the United States

benefitspro.com/2012/07/20/fidelity-finds-86-percent-of-millionaires-are-self

Just keep your head down and keep being smart, there's no way you don't end up comfortable in 10-20 years

There are simply too many stupid people not to end up better off

This

Apparently they got the short end of the stick on the Walgreens deal. Like walgreens is all of Rite Aid's most profitable stores

I didnt buy it because I saw it shilled on Wallstreetbets a few days ago. Always inverse wsb

What is your portfolio, penny shits?

Well fuck. Should I dump now and cut my loses or wait for it to slowly climb again

Rule#1 - ignore anything printed on the net about stock picks from (((analysts))). Real traders don't read a damn thing they say.

JV/BO day cometh soon

My body is entirely ready.

Do we still not have a somewhat serious trading discord server? :/

DISCORDFAGS

FUCK

OFF

I just wanted a chat with my Veeky Forumsbros, didn't mean to anger you. Sorry user

Easy there champ. I didn't mean to insult ya. You should be happy you have an ok amount of capital to play with. I hope to get there one day myself.

I don't mess with pennies or cheap stocks. I only made an exception for NAK and even then I'm only a 100 share NAKlet. I don't really have a long term portfolio since I mainly swing trade.

HMNY going to $10 tomorrow.

cap this

Accumulate $MA, $V, $SQ, $GPN forever...be forever comfy.

Cash is dead

stocktwits.com/symbol/CAPR
finviz.com/quote.ashx?t=CAPR

CAPR is looking to have a good run until beginning of October when news/stuff happens. Things are starting to look good for them and they are probably going to be FDA approved by the looks of it. At the very least, it will jump to $3.00 soon.

Forgot to mention that it will either moon or dump in October.