Need to finish highschool because I dropped out

>Need to finish highschool because I dropped out
>Live in Ontario Canada and the online courses require me to scan passport or citizenship certificate, and my drivers license
>Scared because of all the hackings happening these days and some Russian could use my information for fraud
>No other option

What should I do biz? Is it safe do you think?

It's probably not safe. Why'd they require that?

nah fuck that, high school qualifications are for normies anyways

To confirm your identity I guess since it's government funded and approved by ministry of education

Bump

Jesus just fucking do it. There are already russians who have stolen your identity anyway.

Not sure what you're afraid of. Are you an abnormally rich high school drop out?

>No other option
there was the option of not fucking up literally the easiest portion of schooling

If you count cryptos yes

People only steal identities if those identities are worth stealing. Think about it.

People steal all identities though. I remember reading that children's were worth more because it takes years for fraud to get discovered or something

Ok then, don't finish your high school and see if you can get a job at Timmies with the flips and pajeets.

have enough in crypto to buy a a&w franchise, think I might do that and be a mean boss to some tfw

Look man I want to do it but I'm just concerned about security.

I don't think your paranoia is justified. Really, I think you're just looking for excuses to stay NEET.

I'm not even a neet I have a job. I just dont feel comfortable sending my birth certificate and drivers license!

Bump need advice

Do it.

Don't upload your passport pic to a betting site or something like that, but for education do it.

It is an important investment in your future

But what if they get hacked or something?

Bump. Please biz.

Well?

Answer me please

you know what? maybe you're right and it's better you stay uneducated instead of putting you through all that effort

Look man I'm just seeking some advice here you dont have to be like this