Doing APUSH homework right now, help?

Doing APUSH homework right now, help?
How did the Articles of Confederation deal with representation? Why did they choose this?

pic unrelated please help me

You have to be 18+ to post here child, why don't you keep reading The American Pageant :)))))))

I'm a senior, I am 18. Also, no, this is a blue board. My question is entirely valid and applies to this board specifically. I mentioned my purpose for posting already, so if you think being cheeky about it is funny you're mistaken.
Can someone more helpful please discuss this with me?

kill yourself idiot

goddamn /b/ was more helpful than this
no wonder everyone thinks Veeky Forums is fucking cancer

>HOW DARE YOU NOT DO MY HOMEWORK FOR ME?
Fuck off, brat.

18+ is site wide, and Veeky Forums isn't your personal army.

Now make like the last emperor of the Romans and disappear.

What kind of ghetto ass school are you at where apush is for seniors?

I don't want you to do my homework for me, I don't have a proper teacher since this is an online class and the teacher is not available atm
I want to DISCUSS this with someone as well as the Articles of Confederation at large but I tried to abide by the rules and avoid a general thread

I'm taking classes out of order, doing an early college program. Junior year I got all my hard sciences and maths out of the way, now I'm doing humanities and social sciences

Just make a thread without saying it's for school
You'd get banned if there were mods here

Ok, I already submitted my assignment and probably got a bad grade since the deadline was midnight. Can someone tell me what the fuck was going on with the Articles of Confederation and representation?

Why does every board sperg out when the OP question is for a class or OP is underage/18? Why the fuck does it even matter?

why the fuck are you in APUSH if you're not going to read and understand the basic ass lessons. fuck you for being an underage and being the kind of person who ruined all the AP history classes

t. highschool student

>He can't google "Articles of Confederation representation."

thank you. I'm not even underaged I'm just high school

Did you not read the posts? Sorry if you had a shitty APUSH experience but that's nothing to do with history. I'm not underaged, this is an online class. I'm just trying to get high school and college credits for a subject area I don't plan to major in. I'm not ruining any class because this is self taught. Part of self-teaching is asking questions where my self-teaching lacks. This is how you do that.

Relax.

relax dude im just shitting on your board :) dont worry about me being a literal child making threads about my school homework :) cant we get along? :)

Nope.
Everyone is here to learn or discuss history but the second someone makes it clear they're doing so for a class the response is always some /b/-tier sekrut club bullshit.

Didn't find anything particularly useful. I'm wondering about representation as a republic rather than a democracy, not about state representation.
I'm confused as to how the whole system worked. Was it by electoral college? If so, how did that work? Certainly not our current 270 system, as that works with 50 states. Did they just have it scaled back to 13 colonies? Did they completely reorganize it? How did colonists vote? The postal service wasn't codefied until the Constitution, so did they meet to vote in town halls? What?

teen damage control

I know I was ambiguous in my statement, I just wanted to convey urgency. I am doing this partly for a class partly because I fucking abhor not understanding something and its been a long day and I am having a hard time with this issue and don't have a teacher to ask. I suppose that's my fault. But yeah I frequent /b/ almost daily, and its nowhere as toxic as blue boards when someone asks a simple (apparently too simple) question

Do whatever just leave me be unless you are going to be helpful. I have to be awake in like 4 hours and need to get this shit sorted out before then

literal teen /b/tard is complaining about the standard of quality

Every state had 1 vote

Maybe if you weren't retarded and actually did some research rather than shitposting on a Korean barbecue forum for 4 hours you could've done your homework in time young man

jesus shut up dude

I lurk and for some reason expected blue boards to have a higher standard of quality. I've seen more intelligent discourse on an instagram fap thread than in this entire post

Thank you for answering my question. Do you know how each state went about deciding that vote? How were votes collected, were those votes organized on a local level then tallied at the state level, was the state level a conglomeration of all votes within the state, etc?

Sounds like someone hasn't been in school in a while

can we just report the kid asking for us to do his homework and stop bumping?

sage is your friend

Heyo someone didn't read the thread and release that homework is irrelevant at this point and I'm asking bc I want to know. If you actually having something to contribute, have questions that were raised and not all were answered

>I want to DISCUSS
no you straight up asked
>How did the Articles of Confederation deal with representation? Why did they choose this?
that is not fucking discussion, that is asking a question that has a clear-cut answer.

The levels of autism in this thread are fucking baffling. Imagine getting this upset about a history question on a history board.

>
As far as discussion goes, which I forgot to mention, my bad, I meant that I would like to springboard questions off answers to representation. Also, note that I am not asking about state representation in the confederate government, I am asking about representation as it pertains to individuals voting on a state and local level
If that has a clear cut answer, by all means, prove me wrong

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so

cool posts :) you guys seem so mature and smart :)

Sorry user, continue your epic trolling