This is huge. Get ready for our trip to IC 3418 tommorow

This is huge. Get ready for our trip to IC 3418 tommorow

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/70tg7y/omisego_network_penetration_and_token_staking/
sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry
ibtimes.co.uk/ethereum-stalwarts-digix-global-omisego-back-japans-gb-blockchain-labs-1639724
youtube.com/watch?v=J-PdaNjhTaM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why?

i'm almost selling this shit at a loss
convince me not to please

Too many bagholders bought at a much higher price than you. And everyone is looking to sell at a break even. Don't look good for you.

why?

news when

>not being on the cutting edge of the news

Everyone claiming there are people who want to sell OMG are FUD fags.

Everyone holding OMG knows it's value and is in it for the long haul - the retard money comes and goes daily to no significant effect. Eth was 9 dollars less than a year ago. OMG will reach Eth prices just as fast if not faster.

just sell man, OMG is now in corrective wave mode, lowest possible point about 125k sats around november, don't say i didn't warn you. it went up 7000%.

Why the fuck would you sell the third best coin at a loss you idiot

because its trending down with no new news on the horizon?

This.

Im out while im still up.

Good luck Goys.

lol exactly/ I'm loyal af to OMG, had 1600. It is absolutely a long term coin, but it was so hyped with no updates. Not bullshit pictures or whatever, next update is wallet which will be end of q4. I'll drop sub 200k slowly. I hopped of at 280k on the last push.

Stop being eomitionally involved, trade logically and pick it up again when its lower. Is you goal to be an OMG fanboy shouting HODL HODL or maximise your profits you goon

Is there even September news? These faggots shill too much

Moon when? I'm holding so hard

Hello generation of people born post 9/11.As adults, we read the white paper, research the team, their announcements, plans, and projects currently in the works. We don't need a weekly update and news with dubstep music and big light dimming presentations to stay on board. The market dictates which coins live and which coins die - OMG is the most solid altcoin available.

Seconded. To even think that people actually believe Gen-Z will be the "saviors of America."

9/11 wasn't that long ago, so the goal for adulthood is to be older than 16 in your mind. I highly doubt that there are many people below that age trading.

This market isn't really dictated by rationality anyway. Literally everyone is gambling on shitcoins. This is why the market fucking explodes when China or WSJ farts towards them.

>third best
Which are the other two?

congrats on being 24 faggot

reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/70tg7y/omisego_network_penetration_and_token_staking/

HODL FAST

This shit is crashing, I was on safety sale at 97.5% for a week. The TA isn't looking good either, and the PR people hated the speech.

What pr people? Is Asian Tony Hawk a stuttering pothead?

GET IN WHILE YOU CAN OMISEBROS
sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry

Just sell and buy back cheaper, don't miss out by holding. It's easily going to 0.0023 sats

BTC and ETH

DOOOOOOOWWWWWWNNNN WWEEEEE GOOOOOOOOO

told you bitch

omg is shit

GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN! No news hypers ouch!

I can't believe how many of you can't just put money into something with an actual good future and a high value price coming and just relax.

Come back in a year and enjoy the triple digits or just sell your fucking bags already please and shut the fuck up.

no apple, no google, no September news, hype pr with no substance

i can't believe how many people you shills trick

I think that the whole point of this board is shitposting and 16-24 yo with $500 "investments" waiting and crying for big news.

you sound like the NEO faggots. enjoy holding all the way down to 150k

please try harder faggot. There is already a shit ton of confirmed happenings coming. Once omise/omisego merge it's game over for you retarded noomg's

OUCH! DOWN DOWN PRICES ARE DOWN

Doesnt that plasma shit come out this month?

>actual company with practical implementation
>I still believe in that facepay
>1million transactions per sec to start.

I was gonna sell but fuck it, HODL this until its at least $30 where it should be. All the BTC chink crackdown and wallstreet FUD is pissing me off though

were not all 13 year olds who bought in because of apple stickers and phone memes, theres still 10 days left in the month, and we still have based whales holding our court, calm your sugar rushed ass down.

plasma is years off pal

it's going below 0.0025 sat OUCH!

you invested in chainlink didnt you?

that's cute, they just don't want to get retards all riled up just in case they have things to workout

bought in at 170k sats, unless it hits that, which it wont, i will might consider panicking.

Huh...Im guessing its not years off but i thought they were close(like a few weeks)

Thats cool about Kyber and OmiseGo potential partnership. I bought the 3.6eth kyber cap, and the rest i have on OMG.
Wish I had like 10k to invest in Kyber right now. Hopefully i'll sell at hefty profit, then it'll crash and i'll rebuy back around ICO price.

There is no coin that is even 10% as comfy as OMG.

Did you watch the SF Ethereum meetup (not TechCrunch)?

If you aren't happy just letting based Vitalik and Poon take you to literally endless wealth then I actually believe you are retarded.

This coin is in an entirely different league. It is essentially in the league of Ethereum. And it's available for ten fucking dollars.

you REALLY want to buy, don't you?

deluded OMGies

Definitely not weeks off. Joseph Poon, one of the coauthors for plasma, wrote the lightning network paper a year ago and it just got tested on LTC.

Your FUD is very mediocre but you'll convince a few retards

looking for juicy business proposals!! [email protected]

>

>Just partnered with Global Brain yesterday
>deluded OMGies

Last guaranteed chance to make money on OMG and you shun it. I understand biz is mentally deficient, but I don't understand it at the same time. The paths to make money are fucking HANDED to you, but you still FUD. I'm convinced I could be a millionaire by the end of next year if shit continues to be this easy. I've just got to learn to take my gains at the right time and move on to the next piece of shit that people are starting to jizz over. If I did it right this time around I'd have about 100K in gains in three months, but I didn't do it right and I learned. Why doesn't biz learn shit when it's fucking finger painted for them? Global brain is going to make this shit move and move fast. At $50 I'll be content, but I might hold till triple digits, and at the first inkling that that won't happen, I'll profit take and move on.

What difference does Global Brain make

hes just shitposting or mad he invested in chainlink, when im bored i like to shit on coins for no reason, take no notice, upwards and onwards.

ibtimes.co.uk/ethereum-stalwarts-digix-global-omisego-back-japans-gb-blockchain-labs-1639724

Im gonna let you pussyhands in on a secret NEO did thr exact same thing for months it was stagnant and seemed dead and then had a week long rally to retardedly high prices

oh boy, omgcucks will be the next neormies. levels of delusion already high and still rising.

He's right, and with no significant news. I tried day trading it, cashed out at $10 and waited all week for it to come back down. It was never did and I missed out on 50k because I thought it was safe to sell.

I have the urge to day trade OMG but I'm not gonna risk it again. NEO shot up out of nowhere. This could too.

they seriously make the NEO marines look like calm, rational people.

Oh I don't know. Single handedly a few million dollars difference? Did you not google this shit? i googled OMG when it was sub $1 and knew it would be big, but I was so afraid of selling muh precious NEOs that I missed that shit until way after it pumped. I only got like $250 into neo at around ~$6 because I was too fucking jaded to sell my shitty ass neo at the time (Could have had more in lower, but I pumped $500 into NEO at the worst possible time, the 8th of august when OMG was under 10K sats, and couldn't spare anymore for OMG).

>m-muh news
not this shit again

>~$250 into OMG when it was sub $1

possibly, if so ill sell when it moons like neo did then buy back in at my inital investmen if it drops, also neo didnt have money skelly behind them, also not a chinkcoin and has a real payment processor behind them but cool, keep fudding.

what do you mean no significant news. it was featured in multiple normie media outlets day after day. it was getting fed with moon fuel.

desu i only bought because i assumed if everyone else fell for the scam, they're dumb enough to dump on.

i was right.

TL;DR

OMG battalion 2100 reporting

Will we make it sir?

and again niigga, GLOBAL BRAIN JUST LAUNCHED A PARTNERSHIP WITH THIS SHIT!

That's really good news that people probably won't get in on until its too late. It's not like venture capitalist companies know what they're doing or anything.

this I bought antshares at 5 and sold at 10 because it started to stagnate. Not making that fucking mistake again.

>he thinks some shitty eth token is comparable to antshares

It's not an ETH token, it will be ETH on a private chain.

But you make sure you stay poor now.

>le chinese ethereum meme

Do not make that mistake again, and do not do what I did! Hold OMG until the shit appears that it hit the fan, and then sell. I was up 12k. Even after the first dip I would have been up way more than I am now, but I drank the koolaid and thought neo would recover, and I'm still down over 50% from my ATH!

youtube.com/watch?v=J-PdaNjhTaM

>will be
enjoy holding for a year, bro

omfg we should have bought Metal.

This is just like being in the ark was.
Please just let us fucking die now.

You're a Mongoloid. It will end up significantly higher than the ATH Before the end of the year.

btc just lost 40$ and omg only lost 700 sats.

I think everyones tired of getting whale dicked tonight.

WE ARE THE OMGASMS AND WE ARE NOT SELLING

The only thing we have is pictures in front of buildings and skateboards with logos but nothing concrete. Just promises that never materialize. Whoever is still holding is an idiot.

>bought at 290
>also hold qtum bought for in the 300k range
>bought ark last weel

enjoy my money

Yeah, relationships with the Thailand ministry of finance and with McDonald's is nothing. OMG has more traction than the vast majority of shit out there.

What promises have they made and not delivered on?

We also have a roadmap and a large, established team working on the project. Yet people still hold NEO lol

All these coins have potentially good long-term value, but never buy at ATH.

This is the best lesson to learn. It is better to miss a few double-moons than to lose everything during a crash.

OMG that video, lost my shit!

>tfw your all in on omg because of the money skelly meme but its the first time you actually here what he sounds like
lads..

good lord

Just to confirm, there's still meant to be some major news coming this month right?

kek

Its really funny to me that he shows up to tech conventions wearing meme shirts. The dude is a total social autist, awkward as fuck, talks with a lisp.
If he got in shape, put on a suit, stopped acting like a retard, and actively tried to seek real investors, ETH would probably be worth a lot more than it is now. Crypto would be seen as more legit; he really could have so much influence on the market and faster implementation.

...But, i love money skellington how he is.The fact that he doesnt seem to give a fuck about money or reputation makes me believe in crypto more.

hes autistic but he knows his shit.
look at his techcrunch interview, great stuff

>never buy at ath
>tell myself never to do it
>keep doing it

Can someone tell me PLEASE why all the retards dont understand that if btc falls = omg falls / other way around too?

Bigger than you think user

Who the fuck are you?

A solid larper. 9/10

fuuuuccckkkk

RIP in pieces

down down down prices are down!!

bought most of my OMG under 12k so I'm still comfy, this coin is the only reason I have to live.

Stfu Ausfag

I converted all my OMG into eth a couple of days ago. Am I to understand that I did not fuck up? How nice.