ChainLink = better Ripple

Who else is excited as fuck that chainlink will announce on 16.-.19 oct on the sibos conference that they are a more advanced competitor of Ripple?

>official sibos programme in the pic

Other urls found in this thread:

sibos.com/conference/conference-programme
create.smartcontract.com/#/login
link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So, how or when will i get my tokens? How do i add custom link tokens to mew?

Who cares? Ripple is the bank meme coin, you will never compete vs (((them)))

This is nothing like Ripple and you're retarded for comparing these at all.

go to the chainlink website and read their FAQ - the links will appear in your wallet in the coming 24 hours

sure, who cares that a 32M USD mktcap coin is doing something that a several billion USD mktcap coin does and better? For sure this wont moon at least 10x shortterm and 100x in longterm, right.

Banks love their existing working legacy tech so chainlink with SWIFT is a much better option for them than Ripple

But dont i need to add custom tokens first before they can add it?

yeah, its better than ripple

nope, is this your first ICO? You are all good, just wait

who still holding ripple and sad about it?

Ripple doesn't even deserve 8 bn cap anyone still holding is fucking retarded you were sold a meme

Banks are buying 3-4x cheap ripple from the company, buying bank bag from the exchange faggots

looks like another scam to me

are you serious? The official SIBOS programme looks like a scam to you?

sibos.com/conference/conference-programme

Poor fag nolinker.

ChainLink will 10x within 1 month.

Screencap this.

Thanks

Upvoted

You are right, this will at least 1000x after first day of trading and 10000x in 2 weeks.

Same story in every Ico, the x100000 dreams wont Stop anywhere, but oh wait this will trade below ico like a lot of icos before, til' announcements and real delierving starts.

1000x seems fair tho for a 32M Market Cap

who the fuck cares, are better coins around and proved to work, this is just a scam

You guys got shilled and scammed.

It doesn't have a white paper jesus christ, how dumb can you be.

>when you are such an idiot you dont even know that chainlink has an already developed working product for a long time and you are just shouting SCAM on everything like a retard

create.smartcontract.com/#/login

chainlink got not only a whitepaper but an already working product, how stupid can you be?

Like what motherfucker?

Aventus? Stay poor NoLINKer.

fucking marketing, 95% of current ICO sells you nothing, dreams and that's all, most of them don't even have a fucking working wallet and all source code is forked from a few celeb repos, learn the difference retards, the math behind blockchain and finance is very complicated .. what can I say, you guys think you buy wealth throwing money at every scammer from planet, poor fags trying to get rich fast

>working wallet
>forked source code

god damn it dude, the altcoins from 2013 called and want you back. You have 0 idea what you are talking about so pls go away and let ppl who understand what chainlink is earn some well deserved money.

whitepaper here senpai

holy shit

>altcoins from 2013

Eth failed to be a success, is far from any mass adoption in actual form and everything based on it is to complicated to be mainstream anytime soon, by the time they will fix the shit something better will come out or is already out.

only coin speculators and promoters talk about it

lame

I know bro, I know

any1 in the chainlink slack?

yeah but im not sure if people can still join

go check: chainlinknetwork.slack.com