Have you ever felt terrible about quitting a job and realising it wasn't so bad?

Have you ever felt terrible about quitting a job and realising it wasn't so bad?

I feel horrible about it now.

What happened?

ffs this thread again. kill yourself retard

I wish I didn't quit.

This.

Hit us with some greentext.

i quit all the time, i just stop showing up.

Hey man, I once smoked weed and slept on a maintenance job before cuz i hated it. But now I realize that driving around in a golf cart and fixing people's shit wasn't so bad.

yeah, give us greentext famalam

You should apply for the job again OP

Not much to say guys. Just quit at the advice of biz when I shouldn't have.

Would that work?

what job you fucking retard

If you say so but you ignore my Chinese death pents at your peril.

Yes just show up like you never left

Callcenter job

Grass is always greener the other side

Dude, people feel terrible about murder and then realize it wasn't so bad.
OfFC you'll feel better with time, that's literally the paradigm of human life.
Life gets good, then you normalize, life gets bad, then you normalize.
Unless you have a real disorder, you will reach an equilibrium of malaise if you go from Fortune 500 CEO to berry picker and vice versa.

please tell me this is a boardwide larp. everytime you post this thread do it with a icture of something unique that only you have and a timestamp, otherwise im gonna think this is a larp

Not a larp, not sure why you think that.

why quit a job that you like, that gives you money and time to play with crypto?
>doing something dreaming of
Dreams are for kids, or spare time.

But call centers are fucking garbage an deadend. Find another job

Why? It really wasn't so bad at all.

because he was busy fretting about materialism while he was working the job

This.
But man, in my case the desire to quit has been building up for YEARS and it's about to burst.

>deadend
every job is deadend, only fools make the bulk of their money through labor.

Do you have something more important to spend your time on? Did you find something better to move forward to? If you quit to do nothing then you probably made a mistake. I hope you at least have enough money to put into cryto. If youre going to move on to something in life at least make sure its something better.

I thought I could find something better because I was really motivated but now I'm unsure

If you were really so motivated you would not have spent so much time asking Veeky Forums to make a life changing decision for you. I hope youre larping for your own sake.

>I hope youre larping for your own sake.

I wish I was larping too.