.015 Bitcoin giveaway
Just summarize the article below
goo
.gl/xp3mCY

> Google search trends predict BTC price

now gib money:

1GibBTC98bELkK7sHE5bN3cUmtoWyKT1zZ

google trends and bitcoin price are 90% correlated

but it does not mean necessarily that more searches = more price, it may be the other way around (since everytime the bitcoin brake a milestone it becomes news)

19r7a7TrhSbExf1mGV19LiQfameyH9Hzeh

Bitcoin price and Google search trends for 'Bitcoin' are positively correlated.

1PEJaseZ6RCT1Stgr6HENYoSFJ1PwY4HpR

scam link op makes money from leading to a page that wants me to turn off adblock

mmmm juicy mound
1GsvpzWBqXc9YRr53VkVuuVSa8JqpKyDtY

oh yeah pay me op you cunt
1BPHxL66q5byo8At83hBqT3SqowqzKjU1C

people google bitcoin and at roughly the same time price of bitcoin goes up.

3BWQWnASuKUoLnUvQ4QVpWN9RiMY8VuSAK

Joke's on you OP, my mother has passed away almost 10 years ago.

I heard your dick was huge.

15XBLanJ8iKeuyZgkrzD74aiZe9irpAvV6

waste your time to get pennies. also minimal payout is a bit outdated.... but in same time... as poorfag...i love such free gibs.

186J1XjsrCSbhNFUdjkPvzsux4LD4fnQXy

oh silly me :D article .... let me read :D

gay

i think its just wrong to tie price of btc to amount of google search for btc.

for example i think many people how know about btc and about mining/hodling/trading/accumulating...was not googling about word bitcoin at all. but when china news appeared they started to panically search for info. so more reaches but price went down.

who is the girl in pic
i want nudes

op is a fag

google search for bitcoin

1JSw1AxShnhEiKmWCTVJRC9aLdELcjjqJ5

Leave my mom alone

You're a cunt.

NIGGER

>Google finds correlation between bitcoin price and bitcoin keyword searches

n-now I get coins, right senpai?
18RnNrKPHuwnJGvAa7NdzowSd2cYQBa9DW

>site blocked by brave for distributing malware and stealing credentials

kek wat...

Buffoon

immunity dog where are you fuck

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

u

AHHHHHHHHHH

SEMrush published a study showing correlation between Bitcoin-related search results and the price of the coin. It didn't inform the reader whether it predicted or trailed the price of the coin, nor did it tell which search queries it used--"120 million US keyword searches linked to the cryptocurrency" if they're to be believed.

1GwkqGjqvU8BYnThsLNUwZioPVqWD5L5zM

Send me some BitCoin, just lost my job and I'm 50k in debt due to student loans :(

1MtkxECh92BjBQuiDMhGb39PpuaWVg7ZzX

>OP's a faggot, he won't send me 0,15 BTC anyway so who cares.

1GRMVFECiWjzgmV4jGgLXyHaRtamM6Y8z2

> goo
> .gl/xp3mCY

1DqBRwj5Xz9Ucqt5ZenJ6HvoJPNfUsE6ap

I don't get why anybody thinks people would feel sorry for them voluntarily taking on debt in the form of student loans to pay for liberal arts wastes of time

feel sorry for me and tell me who the girl in op pic is

Studied business. First generation student, being a college grad was a dream for my mom who passed when I was 17. Due to the hurricane in SoFlo, there were lay offs and I lost my job. Been in the market but things are getting tight.

Not asking for pity, just if you can help, I would be really happy and try to return it tenfold one day.

Not everyone that goes to college is a illiterate faggot lib.

The article says Hillary lost the election because she killed the ambassador to Lybia Christopher Stevens and when asked about it said his death didn't matter. It goes on to mention the Clinton Foundation was a money laundering scheme that she was using to hide "donations" from places like the middle east, which could be seen as an act of treason. After losing the election the Clinton Foundation has since been scrubbed from the internet.

:/

faggot

The price of bitcoin and the amount of google searches for terms relating to bitcoin seem to be closely related. Search volume for Bitcoin and price of Bitcoin go up simultaneously, though it is hard to determine which is causing which to go up.

1DSpdsrAsqHUidPfQUw668guv5JDEwCLcL