Internet of People

UP 250%. WHO TF IS BUYING THIS SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DonnyCrypto
discord.gg/vQFysS
discord.gg/5g9pqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

your mom with all the cash she gets from sucking my dick and i pay her 1 bitbean for each round buttboy

wtf what is this and why did imiss it

Buy now?

pump & dump shitcoin

Up another 200% in the last 5 mins

IT'S OVER 300% NOW!

check their website and convince me this is not a huge scam

its going to 1000x

people here are orgazming about future LINK gainz while I make bank RIGHT NOW with IOP hahahahaha fucking faggots

no this is a legit natural rise in price
I notice you only recently started trading crypto, this would be the perfect opportunity to get a head start with your portfolio

imagine the bags

What exchanges have this coin?

I dumped my other shitcoin bags by jumping in, stay poor

No point buying in, already pumped hard

>he doesn't know

already made like 5 btc off this

Is it too late? How much will it shoot up still?

Who knows , it used to be worth 0.01btc

OP BTFO,
Will he ever recover?
More in the next episode.

it's gonna hit 500%, do it user put all your money into it

Sad though that I didn't get in, how are you supposed to know this would happen

where do you find out about these coins before they get pumped? telegram groups? discord?

this was a donnycryto pump. he is bragging about it on his twitter lol

just but 100k, thanks user

I believe its a telegram group.

They were also the ones to pump TRIG i guess.

twitter.com/DonnyCrypto

proof fagboi

Looks like he sells access to the moongroup for .33 btc per year...

Volume kept increasing.
If a shitcoin makes it into bittrex top 10 by volume and it keeps going up then it has a good chance to moon.

Should we now wait for it to dump, them catch the kitty on the bounce?

where are you seeing that?

Top of his twatter feed, moonshot for .33 btc per year

I don't know enough about this coin desu, research, if it does not seem legit and like a good coin then it was most likely a p&d, and trying to get in on the dead cat bounce is risky as fuck.
I would wait for the next one.

Literal pump and dump

It was a p&d, donny did it and by god he'll do it again!

Moonshot worth it?

i can't tell if that would be worth it, even if it's some sort of pump and dump group if it can turn out like this then it might still be worth it

Youre paying for nothing there were posts here on it

then wait for the next one.
You might make some profit, but if you are too late you could loose 10+% in a few minutes.

Gamble as always...

how many of these things is he likely to pull in a year? Enough to make back the .33 BTC? Most probably.

There are posts here on every shitcoin between us and the sun

Really?
I was just about to ask where to get his news for free.

that's mixed in with all the other shilling here though, if i had seen someone yesterdaysaying to buy IOP because it was gonna go up 300% today it's not like I wouldve done it, unless someone here just leaks everything he says

this basically

Welcome to crypto, where total dogshit rises 100% and good stuff dumps to hell.

If people are interested, I'll invite 10 other people to a private discord group, I can pool the money to buy it, and I can post his updates on the discord group.

I can show you proof that this isn't that much money to me so that I won't scam but I just don't really want to pay the full price.

Anyone know who I can follow on twitter that has the info on these pump and dumps? Obv without paying for some fucking Moonshot type group.

yeah, its different when coming from an actual pump and dump group people paid for access to. idk, I could afford it and maybe i could hit some moonshots, but i feel conflicted about it.

I'm definitely interested in thinking about doing this

So what's stopping Veeky Forums from clubbing together and getting an user inside the Donny Crypto group then the user spills the beans on here whenever something's about to go off and we can all get rich af

IOP pump today and him bragging about it on twitter is probably going to earn him a lot more people into the moonshot group today... so not only did he probably make 10-25btc profit today (in his words, a years worth of wagecuck salary) he will get .33 more for each person to join... boy i tell u wot m8

On top of that he might not even be making the calls

It's .33 btc? Jesus that's what $1200? Fuuuuuck there's gotta be a way you can just snoop on his twitter followers

We could make a crowd-sourced fully automated pump and dump scheme. Either vote for the coin, or choose based on certain criteria. After the dump, everyone is sent BTC based on the percentage they put in.

might be a good idea then if we all end up paying .033 instead of the full thing for it

discord.gg/vQFysS

Here's a link that'll accept 10 invites. Please only join if you're willing to pay.

why cant we ban together and get rich tonight. all the other boards sort themselves the fuck out, why cant we have nice things?
we can get wealth before the normies.

now you're thinking with blockchains

Hmm.

We could set a certain amount (something that would amount to a sizeable pump) if the amount isn't reached in a specific time period, you send all BTC back to the holders. If it's reached, it automatically buys the coin and sells at a specified increase (100% or something). You're sent back the money based on how much you put in percentage wise.

Someone with better programming skills than me could whip it up in less than a couple hours probably.

buzcoin is up 200%

Still can get 2 people

Ugh.

We are going again boyz

Going?

What? He could be just like this guy
getting paid to hear someone elses calls. There could be an entire chain of people. I wonder who's at the top.

and the discord group forming now in this thread is the next chain link.

Yeah I know, I wonder too.

that just makes me feel more conflicted about forking over $1200 to join the group

I missed the boat

Going up bro

jp morgan or some big bank.

I also missed the boat. Why not allow more people on the discord? That way the price per person is going to be much cheaper.

discord.gg/5g9pqw

here's a link for 25 more

I'm always suspicious of these things. Anyone else in his group?

I wanna join a group!

this isn't the actual Moonshot discord Donny's a part of

He want to have a conversation with this guy about being a loudmouth con artist.

4 groups of people.
Pump starter - accumulates a chit ton of the coin before pump
Insiders - Get the first buy signal
Outside insiders - Think they're the insiders, meanwhile just future bagholders.
Uninvolved FOMOers, will be the largest bagholders. If you're part of a PnD group. be certain you're an actual insider.

>
unfortunately i don't think any of these shitcoin pump and dumps would be high enough of a priority for LE to go after. people need to really lose A LOT of money for that to happen

Suppofag is pumping this

Maybe... maybe not. They might be looking for some poster child they can use for muhregulashuns

These shitcoin pumps are completely small time. Boomers don't get mixed up in this ergo LE won't bother.

Who think's this is not over

Over. It was so high because btc was about 5 bucks back then.

So who's got the balls to jump in for that DCB?

any room?

looks like it's another episode of dead cat didn't bounce

this shitcoin looks pajeet af

sir please buy internet of people good coin many cars big pockets full money big boobs to you soon

let me in lad. i will pay.

Any new links or did you guys already buy?

BUY HIGH
>BUY HIGH

Hit me up on my youtube channel @crypto coin talks
I would most def like to join.

Hey man I should be the leader of this group, get in contact with me on youtube "crypto coin talks" and we can make this happen. well all win.

I think we would have a lot to hash out for how these things would go, but I can be your leader.

What the fuck is this TAFKAP shit?

dude do you have like an email or telegram or something. not sure how I can message you on youtube lol but if we get enough people I would be interested in pitching in for a membership

All you faggots interested in joining, message me on telegram @smokw33d we have other groups too.. (wolf, cryptocat, cryptonigger, many more)

Im not putting my email in here are you crazy?!?!?!? just get in contact with me through my youtube channel. We can work out a deal here, as a matter of fact, I can make a video about it tomorrow and we can figure out the specifics there. Ill lay out the groundwork and we can take it from there. I think there is a way for us to do this and make boat loads of money in the process.

sent

We are /The_People_of_the_Internet/