ChainLink update

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/713y2a/potential_chainlink_ico_deception_chainlink/?sort=new
hudsonjameson.com/2017-08-06-advising-status-smartcontract/
sibos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

100x moon mission! f-fuck you fudder!

What the hell was the mistake?

They've "mistakenly" raised more than 90% of the funds in the presale leaving thousands of whitelisted people to fight for the breadcrumbs.

They never disclosed how much they raised in the presale and everyone thought it would be a $16 million, not $2.5 million crowdsale.

bunch of slack jawed faggots crying that they didn't get in the ICO

the mistake was the bar going crazy from how fast chinese hands are

b-but muh Swift

I think whats going to happen is that they refund people for the pre-sale who sent after the 16M and then then the rest of the 16M goes to ICO people who think they didn't get in but actually did

It was a big scam omfg

They had weeks to refund those yet they didn't, why would they start now when everything's fucked?
That's why they kept their mouth shut the entire time, they weren't planning to refund those in the first place.

i'm in the presale and i regret it, i doubt we see any refunds or tokens. "likely a mistake/poor programming", yah... presale and ICO was a complete desaster.

That right there is the dream

And here you think wrong. They don't care about crowdsale, why would they. They have a product. They have Money from pre-sale Investors. No need for the Little 7ETH biz Crew.
This is why they had No communication in slack an nowhere, because they were already funded.
But you might think again.

If this is true then 477 will not be the final block.. Could go as high as 490 ( I haven't looked at the transaction numbers just guessing)

It feels really stupid if they really only allotted 3mil to ico buyers and gave 29m to pre sale. Why even bother with the ICO

Screenshotting this and hanging on my wall, I went all in on LINK
>block 4291489

I hope for you're sake it goes through user.
Otherwise I think your eth will be stuck in limbo for months until they manually get around to handling refunds to all the late transactions as they decided to use individual wallets instead of a smart contract..

Fuck you American and Canadian cunts I hope the SEC gets you

How does that change anything??

just shut your stupid whore mouth

477 was not the final block, 482 was

IT WAS A SCAM

How do you figure sir

how do you tell what block number you are? I sent 6.5 ETH from myetherwallet right when it opened and the transaction went through successfully it says

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/713y2a/potential_chainlink_ico_deception_chainlink/?sort=new

Sergey just replied, addressing literally nothing just ignoring what everyone said and continued to post bullshit not relevant to the thread.

I can't believe this guy is such a fucking idiot, at this point I'd rather get my ETH back than receive LINK.

Good luck to those that got in, with this kind of leadership, you're gonna need it.

This guy is a fucking joke.

damn im at block 490. If my fucking 7 ETH will be stuck for months Im gonna be super fucking pissed....

Can I shill Blackmoon crypto here and applaud them for how professional their ICO and Pre-sale was? I know you all think LINK won the award for most hyped ICO of the year but, I just have to put BMC on blast real quick.

Cheers all

I was on the whitelist but didnt participate cause I thought it may be a russian scam and waited for chainlink instead. Now this fucking chainlink stuff seems like a russian scam...WTF!!!!!!

Blackmoon was fucking amazing how they handled an ICO, best ico experience i've ever took part in.
Regardless what happens with the price that should be the standard for all ICO's

"[–]sergeynazarov 8 points an hour ago
Hi everyone, we're saddened to hear that you're upset about not being included in our crowdsale, we did indeed have a lot of interest that we weren't able to fulfill even though we did our best to implement a process that gave each participant an individual cap.

In order to include more people, we considered raising the dollar cap like other projects, but that seemed like something that would be strongly disliked by the larger community, as it has been with other projects.

I haven't gotten mine yet

In choosing to keep our $32MM dollar cap, in conjunction with the rise in ETH price, we ended up giving all token sale participants approximately 30% more LINK per ETH than we originally planned when pricing the token sale at a lower price back in July. Instead of the 2000 LINK per 1 ETH initially planned we ended up giving our token sale participants 2600 LINK per 1 ETH, to their benefit, allowing them to capture the gains in ETH price, by us choosing to stay at our $32MM cap. We feel that sticking with the cap we mentioned earlier was indeed the more ethical thing to do, even if it meant we raised less ETH.

Because the Ethereum price rose, we had the choice of either increasing our dollar cap (something which would be unpopular with those in our crowdsale), or giving the dollar gains back to our token sale participants by giving them more LINK for every ETH sent. It is this choice to the benefit of our token sale participants which resulted in us being able to take in less ETH during the crowdsale. We didn't feel that shifting the increased dollar costs of a LINK token over to our token sale participants was the right thing to do.

In order to reduce the effect of a rising ETH price before the crowdsale, we did try to set the dollar rate for ETH back on Friday September the 15th to an average of $220, based on the recent drop in ETH price during that time. After listening to feedback from the community about this being an unpopular and uncommon decision, we chose to listen to their requests for setting the ETH price closer to the crowdsale date. Since Friday, the ETH price has had a ~30% increase to $285, which together with us maintaining a $32MM cap to the benefit of our token sale participants, led to less LINK being available for sale per ETH. We did try to work through this before the crowdsale, but the setting of an ETH price even a few days before the crowdsale is something that the larger community seemed against, leading to us adopting their suggestion of setting the ETH price closer to the crowdsale date.

We're sorry that some people weren't able to be included in our crowdsale, we did try to address this issue as best we could, and we do very much appreciate all the support we've gotten so far. Looking back over all this, we do feel that the ethical thing to do was to stick by our dollar cap, even if that meant us having less ETH than we initially planned."

Yeah, I didn't buy any BMC but their ICO was perfect.

You'll be waiting weeks for that eth.. if not months, each one of those transactions need to be manually refunded.. what a joke this shit was. I'm almost definitely in because I was in block 474 but I've lost a lot of faith already in this, maybe a 2 dev team is just not enough to handle a project this size.

This is a load of horseshit, ltierally nobody cares about WHY sergey fucked up so badly, what ppl want to know is

1. Block cutoff that separates in;out
2. When are refunds are going to be processed
(hint: answer "in couple of weeks" and start looking for bulletproof vests)

That's it.

If there's one WHY that would be nice to know is WHY did some people got their super secret addresses revealed 5 minutes late when others didn't

A competitor will come up and learn from chainlink's failures

damn it's been what? 7 hours? And I'm still angry, all sorts of typos

Deluded LINKies...

I wish user I have 2 transactions stuck in 480 that i'll wait weeks to get my eth refunded from probably.

Some user did the maths in the other thread the cut off is like half way through block 478. So unless you're in

i smell ICN level bullfuckery

If it is simply a programming error as the OP post says and displaying the wrong number maybe a lot more transactions than 3mil worth went through and will count towards the crowdsale.

Yeah, would be nice if either of these retards would actually confirm how much was fucking raised instead of flat out ignoring the subject.

>we're saddened to hear that you're upset
I've never seen such linguistic gymnastics to get around the fact that they deceived and fist-fucked everyone who wasn't a presale whale.

What these faggots should be doing is releasing their reserve tokens to make up for their monumental fuck up.

When this shit hits exchanges, I'm not going near it.

stay poor nolinkie

I was hoping they would fix this but he doesn't care one bit.
Instead he made it even worse, it's like he didn't even read the questions but someone wrote this up for him.
>leave 8% for the public crowdsale
>we are sad
literally kys

bwahaha, butthurt nolinkies are the best
>I am big butthurt faggot thats why me no buy on exchange and punish myself

block 475 here comfy

haha y-yeah, me n-neither. idefinitely wont try to buy this coin! you guys should sell at a MUCHO low price! heh

Just to be clear, who's whose sugar daddy?

>he thinks he will get refunded

well, what I do know is that you will be no ones sugardaddy poor nolinkie

ahahahah what a pajeet ICO, 3 million $ cap fucking KEK and this false advertising

The distribution is too low. Whales are going to crash the shit out of this thing immediately anyway.

>implying whales arent the ones who have tritonium steel hands as they can afford to hodl and sell only at high prices compared to all poorfags on biz

but sure, I would be FUDding this too and hoping I will get in tmrw on etherdelta at only like 5x ICO price

I probably should have mentioned, I bought 30 eth in the presale. Cashing out the moment your jew coin hits etherdelta

what is this shit

god damni this coin is going to be so expensive. i wish i got in

then why are you fudding dumb goy? You should start only after you cash out idiot

Pssst... Who the fuck cares how much they sold during the presale. They had no obligation to make sure you could participate and you're all just mad about not getting in.

a scam

>fudding coin

>heh take me seriously because i totally own this coin!

kek

Furthermore, if you really cared about getting in, you would have, idk... bought during the presale?

yep, like I did with my comfy 200 ETH bag

>feelsgoodman to be a linkie set for life

Pssst... In case you've been asleep, some of us have a lot of eth caught up in crowdsale purchases they had zero intention of honouring.

faggot needs to tell us what the last block was and when the tokens and refunds go out

Reckon this is him? Someone in the US try the number.

Wew

Hahaha
Ethfags and their shittokens

it was just a dumb mistake, goy

Takes a bit of time to figure this out, shitdick. They're doing that now and will give an official statement.

That's a risk you knew you were taking. Whether $20M or $29M was collected, there was still a chance for your ETH to be refunded.

calling him right now

But you see that risk and total raised are correlated, right? The risk of not getting in is higher wenn there are only 3 mil to sell instead of 12

For all the LINKers that manage to get in

hudsonjameson.com/2017-08-06-advising-status-smartcontract/

See you boyos on the our vessel to uncharted space

Do you guys think that maybe it was closed as soon as the pending transactions reached the final cap, so everyone who sent it until the end made it, despite the confirmation time?

defo him, heres the others dudes facebook, homo?
facebook dot com slash SteveEllis0606

No, its really not that hard if they know how much they got before hand.

Ok?
What the fuck does that mean? Hes some irrelevant nerd who previously advised for an ico that went below ICO price

They knew how their sale would run, they came up with the shitty concept. They should have had trials and made tools to output the results instantly, and start the refunding process right away. I would think these would be pretty simple compared to their chainlink project. It's literally a sum of transactions on the blockchain.

I hope their 1 developer can spend some time helping ...

Here you go boys.... Let (((them))) know how you feel

>he fell for scamlink
this whole ico has been a shitshow full of red flags

Some of you guys are alright.
Don't go to 123 East 1 Street tomorrow.

123 east 1

I know it's probably real but... It sounds so fake

This company was literally registered in the Seychelles, you folks aren't seeing your money back anytime soon

And what exactly do you hope to accomplish by calling him? Complain that he didn't save a spot for your johnny come lately 7 ETH? Everyone here had plenty of opportunities to buy into one of the many presale links on biz. It's not his fault you chose not to.

that company doesnt seem to exist, nothing on google about it and the location is a random intersection in NYC

how do you tell what block number you are? I sent 6.5 ETH from myetherwallet right when it opened and the transaction went through successfully it says

im killing myself if i dont get in

post your addresses and i'll send the rest of my stack after token distribution if i dont get any

0xd3fGij7ki8O9h66ytfEreYtu6Uokmh

0x3E26f1527a3C27bc1152e0Aa2bB25ae7751d059b

this

Their business is B2B, they don't care about crows.

sibos.com/

>the comfy feeling when SWIFT talks about their continued business relationship with SmartContract in front of the global banking elite

0xAEF1a4Fd3f563250752675893dd2EF3667b27b9b

That image is maximum comfy. I want to be the pepe, looks cozy in his room.

ok how the heck do you tell what block number you are? I sent 6.5 ETH from myetherwallet right when it opened and the transaction went through successfully it says

you successfully sent them 6.5 eth, congrats.

so how do you tell what block number?

this pic is so accurate to my life, live with my dad and retarded brother, everything from the long shower to the cat is me, spooky.

etherscan.io

Put your address there and check the last transactions.