Who is Vitalik's mom?

Who is Vitalik's mom?

Only ever heard him talk about his dad...

Does he have a mom or siblings?

Is it normal to sit on your dad's lap at his age?

I want to know all about his life.

Other urls found in this thread:

sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no idea but she must have been hella ugly.

russian experiment

this guy is like 7-10 years older than vitalik, which isn't enough for someone to be your dad

it's all very creepy

You're confused. That's his DADDY op, not his father. Meaning they bang

His father was impregnated by aliens. There is no "mother".

the money skelly tried to rape his mom as a child so she put him up for adoption.

I was thinking VItalik was a child sex slave and his "dad" is really his owner but who really knows.

When you look at Vitalik as a boy he looks nothing like his "dad".

Vitalik got fucked in the looks department, his dad is much hotter.

>When you look at Vitalik as a boy he looks nothing like his "dad".
He does look a bit like him, also it isn't uncommon for people to look more like their mum

I think he looks exactly like his dad with a freakishly overgrown cranium to contain his alien moni brain.

seriously it's kind of creepy

>no mention of his mother anywhere
>no mention of his siblings, grandparents, family, etc...

It's just him and his 'dad'.

>his dad wearing a pony t-shirt
Fair play. Man must have some big old balls.

You're a fucking idiot. Dude's clearly in his mid to late 20's there and young master moneyskelly looks about 20 years younger. Furthermore they have the same eyeshapes in their skulls, as well as the same darker pigmentation of the skin around their eyes.

You're talking to the internet here, we know that Chester was Podesta's bastard, we know that Trudeau is the bastard of Castro, and we know that Prince Harry is the legitimate son of Charles for that same exact reason, he has the same eyeshape and coloration as his father.

Wow look at his thumbs. They are as long as his fingers. Perfect for codind.
He is like a prototype of a Grey Alien

Maybe he's the first bionic AI.... made by his dad... holy fuck.
That would explain why he was able to make the things he's made. We're doomed. Elon Musk told us how this will end

Only common for low test faggots

He unironcally looks like he just escaped Auschwitz

what do you guys think his mom looks like?

think I found his mom perhaps..

it explains the blonde/ginger hair when he was younger.

no way thats his mom, but it's good that he's close with his dad. Why is that creepy?

You are also a moron, that girl might be 4 years older than Vitalik. Also she is KGB.

He never had a mother, only a father. He was a virgin birth. He's our messiah.

Praise the Lord!

Vitalik has never been a bastard. He's the heir to Satoshi's throne.

Anybody has some money skeleton fanfics? Some comments here got me very aroused

lmao its true

Peter Thiel created Vitalik Buterin by mixing part of his gay autistic master-race sperm with Dmitry Buterin and having it implanted into a viable egg. They were gay lovers for several years prior and always wanted to have a child together, but Dmitry never thought it was possible. One day Peter surprised Dmitry by brining home a son. "This is our son Dmitry. Cherish him. We shall call him Vitalik, because he is so full of life." He told Dmitry that he adopted him from a nearby orphanage on a business trip.

That's what Peter told him anyway, but of course it wasn't true. Vitalik decrypted stands for "Vial Kit," the method by which Peter Thiel created him. Vitalik's "host mother" was a prostitute from Latvia. She was discarded humanely after giving birth in Kolomna, Russia. This all took place in 1993-1994, but you won't find any hospitals with records of it, nor eyewitness accounts. Peter saw to that.

Vitalik was chosen by Thiel to bring cryptocurrency to the world. Peter had always been a fan of libertarian ideals and during an amazonian shamanic ayahuasca trip in 1991 he received a vision from what he believed to be extraterrestrials of a future where each individual had absolute control of their money through means of advanced cryptography. He saw a messiah that would come and redistribute wealth out of the hands of bankers and governments and give it back to the people. He then knew what his life's purpose was, to prepare that messiah and usher in the new world.

Peter took this vision and clarifying and sanitizing it released "The Sovereign Individual" in 1997 through his proxy James Dale Davidson. At the same time he began conditioning the masses to believe electronic payments were normal by founding PayPal in 1998.

(continued in part 2)

Vitalik never knew his mother and was never told about Peter. That is until phase 2 began. Dmitry was tasked with giving Vitalik the necessary education to develop Ethereum. This included methods of autism enhancement such as scheduled reinforcement for performing mathematical tasks, coded communication requirements to receive love from his father, and other more forceful methods.

When he was in his early teens he was told what his destiny was and met Peter. He later would claim that his dad introduced him to bitcoin, but actually it was Peter much earlier. He was later awarded the Peter Thiel Fellowship award to help develop Ethereum, but of course by then it was just a stamp of approval from dad. Everything was going according to plan.

Peter Thiel.... we're all just pieces on a chessboard to him.

I could say more, but I think that's enough for now.

vitaliks dad looks jewish af. I bet his mom isnt though so thats why he istn technically a "jew"

He's a stuttering pothead that makes me money, I don't care.

confirmed for et

>Vitalik's mom?
found her...

>Does he have siblings?
looks like he has a sister, check photo in the background
Or maybe that's his daughter

PLEASE SAY MORE, ALSO POST ETHEREUM ADDRESS SO I CAN TIP U FOR THIS

Buterin was born in Kolomna, Moscow Oblast, Russia to Dmitry Buterin, a computer scientist and Maia Buterina, a business analyst. He lived in the area until the age of six when his parents immigrated to Canada in search of better employment opportunities. While in grade three of elementary school in Canada, Buterin was placed into a class for gifted children and started to understand that he was drawn to math, programming, and economics. He also had the ability to add three digit numbers in his head at twice the speed of his peers.[5]

Now fuck off

holy shit his dad looks like a russian mafia scammer

Awesome! Keep em cominggg

his dad looks alpha af
i don't understand

0xba5Eec8DD0a45C812A280eaC213D6334a4B25B32

His mom is a deepstate agent whose identity is undisclosed. They genetically engineered him using eggs from his mother and alien DNA spliced together with human DNA. His "dad" is the head scientist of the project.

did ya all read this?
sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry

not difficult to find you fuckin retards. she also has a youtube channel with Vitalik's sisters dancing, practically 0 views. the cover photo on this account even has a drawing of Vitalik with a btc t-shirt.

facebook com/MaiaButerin

fake news

"They know..."

That's a good fucking movie. Been wanting to watch it again lately.

>Who is Vitalik's mom?

That's his Dad as in Daddy not Father, OP. ;)

His father gave birth to him?
Maybe his dad is a hermaphrodite