BLACKSHIT

NOOOOOOOOOO MIAAAAU

WE ARE THE BLACKMOON MARINES, AND WE ARE NOT FUCKING SELLING

Don't soil my coin

I sold a minute ago. Will buy back well under ico price. Fuck I didn't want this to be but I can't afford holding bags user

bro ur retarded the coin just came out you need to HODL for a little while it picks up some volume.

Na, I sell now at a little profit and buy back cheaper. Just like I did with 0x, just made better profit with that. I expected a little better launch rly

I just sold 5k coins at 20% loss

How is that even possible? Did you buy after ICO?

lol why?

WAIT FOR VOLUME RETARDS
REEEEEEE

None of the people who are saying they sold actually had any coins to begin with.

B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D

>wait for the volume

No one wants to buy this shitcoin

>well under ICO price
You know that BMC has guaranteed buy back?

Nice senpai

must have been hard tho with a total volume of 1Btc

how did you fit 5k into 3900?

COPE

You faggots, it's not even properly listed with its own ticker yet and you already expect a moon.
Stay poor fags. Every coin gets its hype. No one apart from this one fag sells below ICO (it is currently traded at 20% more than ICO).
And it will go to outer space

ICO price was .0002

............wtf are you people upset about with 35% gains overnight

Honestly you people that see a red candle for the .5 BTC volume and think you've lost money are so retarded it makes me ashamed to be a part of anything with you.

yes, 80%. It likely drops to that, why not use this opportunity?

I KNEW IT WOULD CRASH IMMEDIATELY WHY DID I BY THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(I WANT TO LOAD UP MORE FOR CHEAP YOU DUMBCATS)

Basically this. I wonder if I can find the OMG threads when it hit the exchanges. Literally everythread was one dude constantly shitposting it using multiple IDs.