From $4000 to $3000, someone please give me some advice...I missed all the moons except omg

from $4000 to $3000, someone please give me some advice...I missed all the moons except omg

Other urls found in this thread:

coinexchange.io/market/ELIX/BTC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why are you buying memecoins and jewcoins?

get a job

all the coins like ark and omg are tanking thats why. I'm so sad man

there was a good thread on here earlier about taking just $100 and making 3% a day on that money and what you would end up with. Was interesting maybe you could go back and find and read one of the actual helpful things i have read on this board.

>MTL
Well at least you're holding some smart coi..
>XRP, QTUM
Nevermind.

METAL is a October coin

How am I supposed to know which coin is good? Qtum and XRP looked good when I looked into it...

hold qtum until 350k, hold btc forever, sell xrp.

i don't at how much you bought MTL but sell it avoiding losses

Stop loss everytime, adjust it on the way up
Profit is profit, if you are unsure sell
Don't trade/buy in on downtrends

Idk, I feel XRP is going to moon a few days before that conference so it's probably fine to hold for the moment but you are stuck with it for another month until then

learn to trade

>pic very related

DCR is looking strong right now, just broke out on its resistance, volume is up, sell walls are down

Its already pumped -_-

Also just successfully tested atomic swaps with LTC. The BTC, LTC, DCR, VTC atomic swap team could be big

Oh shit I had DCR a 2 weeks ago but I sold it off, I'm so SAD. The coins I buy always moon after I sell them

It's a bear market right now, only trade with coins that have profit - I've got my bags packed right now, not much left to move around and no extra fiat to spend.
>iknowthatfeel.svg

coinexchange.io/market/ELIX/BTC

No seriously, buy ELIX right fucking now and forget about it for a few weeks. Forget the moon, this is Andromeda and beyond.

Here is a link to a free telegram signal channel. They notify you of great buys and give you news and shit. Download telegram then Join user and make that shit back

>t.me/ROYLSIGS

They will have be announcing a signal in next hour or so im guessing

sounds sketcky, you make 15%+ within 24 hours. Very hard to believe

It's not about WHAT you buy, its about WHEN you buy it

just because you are capable of buying and selling crypto doesnt mean you are smart enough to make money at it

youve proven yourself a failure

Thanks...

True, it does when its put like that. its free to join, im in another couple of their channels and theyre great. Announces signal at same time for everyone.

>The signal is very accurate, coin usually goes over 15% in a 24 hr period, and sometimes it will go 75% and back down to 10% in 24 hours, but hey yanno...

Yeah ive watched that group for a while and it has helped a good bit.

how accurate was its predictions?

Shit coins are pump and dump OP. If you aren't day trading, it's better to stick with real coins BTC, ETH, XMR and HODL.

XMR is in a downtrend right?

lol put these in fucking wallets you retard u hope you get hacked

It just hit ATH ($130+) I would enter at around (75+) if I were you. Also, when buying coins, ask yourself "Are the fucking normies gonna use this fucking coin in the future?" if the answer is no, do not invest and READ THE GOD DAMN WHITE PAPER!

At least do some analysis m8, avoid bag holder calls

>he fell for the MTL meme

Do you remember the thread title?