BOSCOIN - KOREAN NEO

Listen up faggots. This is the reason you check biz.

BOScoin.

boscoin.io/ko/home/

finance.yahoo.com/news/boscoin-cryptocurrency-introduces-trust-contracts-130000869.html

Its a better and more comprehensive NEO and doesn't come with a cucked government to shit all over it.

You cannot buy it. No one can.

Only the lucky assholes who got in the ICO back in fucking May have this coin, but when it hits exchanges in October you better be paying attention and you better get in immdiately.

I mentioned the ICO was in May - it sold out in ten minutes. Guess what their total cap was? Ten fucking million.

Ten. Million. Cap.

1) Three years in development

2) Korea >>> China

3) Whitepaper is top tier boscoin.io/wp-content/themes/boscoin/src/pdf/BOScoinWhitePaper.pdf

3.5) No, seriously, look at the whitepaper.

4) Technical paper even more top tier even though you're too brainlet to understand it docs.google.com/document/d/16Wm13pSvjb_izCB8QImMgHnt8VOlt0d5YSsPV6NDtaI/edit

5) Team is god tier. Seriously go look. Also, grill. Our new queen to replace the Golem Thing

6) youtube.com/watch?v=66qNrfr9F5M - Meet the devs. Here you can see how BOSS the CEO is, who founded the LARGEST financial site in Korea.

7) 1000 transactions per fucking second

8) mFBA Consensus Protocol (Modified Federated Byzantine Agreement). Evolving Crypto.

There is nothing you can do right now to get in on this. Genisis block comes October.

So open up your phone and set a reminder to October 1st for this thing and get it as soon as it comes out. The cap is too small to miss this. Honestly you don't even have to trust me. Just trust Korea to actually understand technology. Like I said, the CEO is the a finance kingping in Korea. Like the guy who founded Bloomberg here but not a cuck. Connections for days and all the smart money will flock to this.It already has, actually. ICO sold out instantly.

Easy, easy fucking money.
You're welcome.

I have to make this one point before screeching autists descent to shill ICON, the second and more shitty Korean coin with "muh connections." I do a lot of fucking research so here it goes.

RED FLAGS FOR SHITCOIN "ICON":

>ICON implemented KYC AFTER the contribution, and it was reported on reddit that an email (screenshot)from from ICON stated that ICON would be KEEPING ALL THE ETH AND NOT DISTRIBUTING TOEKS IF THE INVESTOR DID NOT not fulfill their KYC requirements.

PAUSE AND REREAD THAT SHIT. ALL VERIFIED. The community outcry made them retract, but the judgement required to make such a TERRIBLE decisions that are nothing short of EXTORTION calls into question the viability and authenticity of the entire project.

THE ONLY THING THAT FORCED THEM FROM SCAMMING ALL THE PRESALE WAS THE FACT THAT THEY COULDNT SCAM MORE PEOPLE FOR THE ICO

>ICON aims to enable private enterprise blockchains. Literally pointless. Basically saying "oh here I can connect you guys but you have to use this shitty meme I made up"

>ICON's whitepaper contains a lot of English language spelling mistakes. Fucking scam.

>ICON is claiming to have more features than other competing Blockchains by comparing its yet-to be developed features with current features of blockchains still under development. This is misleading to the un-informed reader (you). They don't have shit besides an IOU, where as BOScoin is releasing now.

CONTINUED

>ICON which seems to be a (several) proprietary blockchain(s), is comparing itself to protocols like Bancor. (While misleadingly saying that Bancor's consensus mechanism is PoW)
The link to the white-paper of the Loop Fault tolerance algorithm (LFT) which is the consensus mechanism for ICON, re-directs to an empty repository. The only reference we could find is a link to an Apache FLINK improvement proposal. This makes us doubt that LFT was developed by ICON. Fucking. Scam.

>Established competitors in active development like COSMOS (which is partnered with BOSCOIN)

>20% yearly inflation is something un-heard of in the crypto-space & even central bank cuck fiat currencies.

YOURE LOSING 20% A YEAR AUTOMATICALLY WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK ARE THEY FUCKING THINKING

>No vesting mentioned for the team's tokens.

>Team has 6 product managers. SIX. Too dedicated to shill to you.

If you bought into ICON in the presale I am sorry to hear. Fortunately BOScoin will be hitting exchanges in October if you want to offset some of your losses.

where do i buy it? and when

You can't buy right now. This is a PSA for you to set an alarm or w/e you need to for your future self.

Genesis block comes out in October. Just be on the lookout.

I'm korean
Gonna buy this coin out of patriotic pride
You don't need to shill 2 me amigo

>patriotic mode

Thats honestly excatly what I'm banking on with this one. Like I said, even if you don't want to understand the tech, you can sure as shit trust Koreans

>amigo

what is going on here

Soo when and where is this launching, i am romantically affiliated with a korean atm, will buy on this basis

Korea is awesome. All they do is make money on video games cook good BBQ and parade around hot women. Chill people. Honestly fuck China at this point

how to get korean qt?

>Go all in
>North Korea wipes South Korea off the map

Looks too risky.

OR. North Korea notices they can get rich as fuck by investing in their brother nation's crypto and the two become whole once gain and a dictatorship is topped through the power of crypto and korean abby.

glass half full or half empty kinda thing, be positive user

Laughed way too hard at this

We need to get rid of Rocket Man Kim Jung Shill and then boscoin is a guaranteed moon mission

I guess I just became a supporter of pic related

Thanks for the tip.

>amigo
>what is going on here
errbody love Spain, dude

>Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform for Trust Contracts

I'm looking at the whitepaper now. Basically looks like NEO/ETH smartcontracts on steroids with borderline instant transaction and then a governance (self-evolving) system with masternodes

Lot more to it that I still have to get to

Thanks OP. Never post this again.

just buy ICON today. whats the problem.
>muh 20% inflation
it isnt fixed. it could vary from 0%-20% depending on the usecase.
enjoy missing on x10 gains

This

WE ARE THE BOSMARINES! AND WE ARE NOT SELLING!

such a terrible name and logo though holy shit

Update: Whitepaper looks solid to me

Oh yeah. Move on to the technical paper now.

Korea forever!

Will this coin help me deal with that abstract feeling I get when I realize I have no kgf? If so, day 1 buy. Please respond.

dong?

gotta go fast go go go

Thanks for the tip OP I'm sold. And yeah don't post this anymore

guys, this is the very first time checking out this coin so i'm not a biased shill. But understand this: a 10m korean ICO isn't the same as a 10m western ICO (like district0x, etc)

In this case, both people from the West & people from Korea will capitalize on this coin. And you know, koreans account for like 35% of the cryptocurrency market. Not only that, there aren't a ton of korean ICO's.

Also I won't post anymore either.

Hi I saw your shill post a few days ago, however there was a link with an exchange that sold IOUs for this coin

Can you tell me more about that and if it's worth buying the IOUs, or should I just wait? And non-techie here so tf is Genisis block?

Exactly. Korean crpyto market is huge. This is their first coin, amazingly

Not worth buying the IOUs. Wait till they're on a real exchange.

A Genesis block is the very first block of of the blockchain - when the initial coins are generated.

Agreed. HitBTC seems off to me anyway