Was the Ming dynasty a Meme dynasty

Was the Ming dynasty a Meme dynasty.

Why do they look like Koreans?

They copied the Koreans because they were a vassal of the Korean Empire. When they became a vassal of Japan during the Tang dynasty they started copying them too.

lol nice dress faggot

Koreans wear trousers and a horsehair hat to protect their topknot

>another strawman thread

be a little more subtly , Cheng

>Why do they look like Koreans?
Hanfu movement is a joke and they take their LARP cues from Korean and Japanese dramas, not actual historical sources

What is a "meme dynasty"?

Ming copied the superior Hwan empire's clothing and culture.

So the Chinese have never been original, huh? Just great copiers

Are you retarded?

Where's the lie, though?

A Joke, Fraud

Why is Ming not considered a Golden age
If people keep shilling it was so great?

Chinese are master copiers, their history is basically taking what others have done and doing it slightly worse. You can see it today in the form of "communism with Chinese characteristics" or their faux-American manufacturing knockoffs. The copy machine was actually one of the 4 Great Inventions along with chopsticks, female upper-lip hair, and penis-extensions. Pic related is an example the current shapeshifting Sino-monster taking on the characteristics of its current host, the US.

what dynasty is this from?

its better than the hanfu LARP meme

>Why do they look like Koreans?

Do you seriously believe those are their natural faces? They are fucking coated in makeup and skin whitening cream and probably had plastic surgery too.

Actually, if that's what you meant by Korean, maybe you're right.

Are you retarded? Just maybe just maybe, the Japanese copied them during the Tang Dynasty and the Koreans copied them during the Ming Dynasty seeing as the Koreans were vassals of the Ming Dynasty and the Japanese tributaries of the Tang Dynaty.

Qing Dynasty.

It's much more practical than Hanfu but I would say that Hanfu is more aesthetic.

t. Southerner

Can you name one of their more dated adoptions

Ask shit get shit
Stfu

最好的衣服是汉服

No, they were way too impratical. Too much cloth for one person to take care of, and too inconvenient to clean once it gets dirty

但是穿汉服的女生很可爱

Is that guy auditioning for a Beijing Opera performance or something? Looks like a transvestite.

Wtf no, are you one of those /pol/-tier Hwanfags or Japanese revisionists? It was the other way around for East Asian history until extremely recently.

>Why is Ming not considered a Golden age If people keep shilling it was so great?
It is commonly considered one of the peaks of Chinese history and culturally very influential in the region. Maybe not as good as the Han or Tang because of its endemic problems with corruption and conquest by the Manchus.

>It's much more practical than Hanfu
They're about the same degree in practicality. See on the right for an example of a more simple Hanfu. On the other hand, see photographs of Qing Dynasty clothing.

Not that guy, but Buddhism during the Age of Fragmentation.

>its better than the hanfu LARP meme
Nope :)

>Too much cloth for one person to take care of
What does this even mean? Even poorfags nowadays can afford to keep much more clothing than the average Chang before industrialization.
>Impractical
>Inconvenient
Modern people have a wrong idea that putting on modest clothing is like one of those satires on the Victorian Age where the woman takes 50 minutes to wear 30 layers of silk and ribbons. No, the number of layers of clothing for Hanfu is 2-4 depending on the season, including undergarments. Cleaning the stuff is not hard with modern appliances.

I can't believe people get sperged out so easily. There is no Hwan/Japanese revisionist screeching this shit it's a fucking bait.
I know you are trying to get at the guy but atleast get your facts striaight.

Japanese were INFLUENCED by the design. Sure, the silk cuffs and lapel might be similiar but Japanese also had native elements that did not exist at all in the Han.

Koreans were also influenced, but at a much earlier date during the Sui Dynasty. They were already wearing cross collared tunics and trousers before they became a civilisation.

Koreans were not Vassals of Ming but tributaries during the Joseon period only. I don't why you would think otherwise.

I want to bleach these cuties and breed some supreme gentlemen

That fabric looks like my bathroom curtain
No way its historically accurate

Great here comes the hanfu fags from /sino/

HAN RACE BEST RACE MANCHURAS A SHIT

The Ming would have been good if it wasn't for that stupid maritime trade ban.

Chill man, I was only being partially serious; this Chaldean Ivory Bazaar is full of autists anyways.

I've only been on /int/ and /sino/ twice. I only saw one post about Hanfu and it was a guy masturbating to himself without any relevance to the conversation. I found about Hanfu several years ago on a Chinese history forum.

It appears to be fairly representative of historical fashion compared to historical portraits I have observed. Regardless, it's on sale.

What do you expect from the most average people in the world?

Korea and Japan are Chinese derivatives you retard. Most of the words in Japanese come from Chinese languages, the whole of its culture apart from some traditions that the peasantry managed to retain, is entirely Chinese.

Post better bait you faggot

t. Sinosphere Tibetan rune man

You can never achieve the glorious status of language isolate families.

>Be chink
>Make shitty bait thread to insult and wewuz Koreans (and probably Japanese later) , while masturbating to muh ''''''''''''''5000 years old culture'''''''''''''''''' and cheap cosplays
>Get shitted upon and fails miserably

Those style looks like Koreans

This Japan's

What the hanfu needs is structured fabrics its too flimsy looking and just pick one style already

哥们儿好!
我是外国人
我去中国的时候 我要找中国妻子
我最喜欢穿汉服的女人
哪里得到的?

lmfao are you retarded? the words don't "come" from china. it's just the partial adoption of a chinese script to make written communication easier, all the actual words are still japanese. koreans do tha same thing.

english-speakers romanized their written language, but no one is unironically claiming that the england is just a paler copy of italy. 中国fags fuck off

I saw a couple of girls wearing Hanfu in the Forbidden Palace when I was studying in Beijing for the summer. Good luck trying to make your laowai self acceptable though.

>english-speakers romanized their written language, but no one is unironically claiming that the england is just a paler copy of italy. 中国fags fuck off
>implying

>hurr durr i was only pretending to be retarded
Also both you fags can fuck right off with this attention-whoring 3+ replies a post

Not just the script, Japanese also adopted a shitload of Chinese loanwords to go with it. That's part of why kanji have so many different fucking readings.

>wanting to bring back traditional chinese culture through promotion of traditional chinese clothes
>uses 儿 unironically
Cantonese is best Chinese

>it's another episode where a delusional weeaboo thinks japan is super unique and never copies anyone

Is there a more pathetic baity insecure people than the chinese? most amwf shitposters and asian masculinity types are also diaspora chinese, coincidence?

>most amwf shitposters and asian masculinity types are also diaspora chinese
source?

>Not realizing Nanjing dialect is the superior choice for the discerning 君子

what dynasty did Vietnam derived from?

Ao Dai (the form-fitting variant like pic related) is derived from Qing dynasty + Western influence.

穿着汉服去大学里走走