McAfee and Verge

>McAfee says he believes in XVG and wants but a large amount of it.

Am I missing something?
Is it time to buy?

Provide source.

It's on twitter from a couple days ago. One was him saying that he wanted to buy a ton of Verge, the other was him saying that he believed in verge.
I'll look for the tweets. Maybe someone has caps.

That one time when Veeky Forums wasn't full of shit...

Yeah, that's it.

The consensus on Verge discord is that he cannot purchase XVG because the exchanges carrying it are American and he won't do that... isn't he a criminal in the US or something?

Actually that's not it.

Is he really finding it that hard to acquire? Maybe this guy isn't as bright as you all think.

I'm sure its for other complicated reasons
not related to just getting an altcoin

See:

TheLarryandJoeShow said it guys, Verge is best user coin. Stock up while it is still cheap faggots.

I mean, just mine it. Isn't that what he does with BTC?

But yeah if he can't deal with a US exchange than he's gonna have a bad time. Only Bittrex has enough volume for him.

Pic related

He probably put up a shitty buywall and nobody is dumping on it.

I bought a 1000 for like 3-4 bucks. Might double.

Sounds solid for a long hold.

Yeah. Should.

FAGS COULDN'T SWALLOW THE MGTI PILL
Sad

just sold all of my MGTI

Tiny throat

hes fucking trolling idiots

it's not hard to buy shit ass verge

MONERO IS CRYING

Verge is literally bitcoin + tor

there is no real anonymity

It means he's getting senile.
Verge is a shitcoin with no real features.

yeah, he's a bagholder and wants to dump

This meme is over, faggot.

verge is literally one of the best investments you can make at this point. It's a solid project that has many things going for it atm.

Also remember that McAfee is developing his own privacy focussed products. He might strike a deal with verge for whatever the hell it is they are planning.

At 160 sats, you'd be a fool not to invest imho.

remember that McAfee is developing all sorts of privacy related products such as a privacy centric smartphone. It might have something to do with that? What is he wants to integrate verge for one of his project? Holy fuck... the price would literally blast through the known borders of the universe.

>implying his product is good
But yeah, you're basically right.

In what way(s) was it disproven?

Just like the people here, when they're stuck with bags they shill out the respective coin in hopes of not selling at a loss. Guy just wants to sell his bags. Don't fall for it OP!