How Did Winter Effect the First Europeans?

Theory: Winter killed off most of those who were incapable of long term thought and preparation and planning. The remaining, were always aware winter was coming, and always thinking of how to make it through.
This didn't happen for Africans though, so it would account for why Africans seems o have trouble with long term thinking and planning.
Thoughts?

Your very smart men. Keep telling truth.

huh that kinda makes sense

That you are not as smart as you think you are.

It's sounds like an amazing theory...

For low iq plebs

That actually makes sense. There are far more subtle things that have influenced human evolution

It could explain why northern europeans are much more autistic and organized than southern europeans which have a more hedonistic day to day approach to life

This is certainly true. Though I think the difference could be more cultural than genetic. Although Slavs are Northern European as well and they aren't known for having great organizational skills.

...cultural differences may very well have their roots in genetic differences

Why didnt north american native americans git gud like europeans then?

midwestern american winters get colder than north-central european winters, and our summers are hotter, representing a wild fluctuation in tempeture thats about 20°F wider than fluctuations through the year in central europe.

So why didnt indians develop a euro-tier civ

I think a lot of people forget about the influence chance has on things. I've always had the opinion that if native Americans had discovered a practical use for making metals and using them, they would have advanced just as fast if not faster than European cultures.But as it stands, that is not the case

That's a very nice theory but as already mentionned it doesn't explain why indians were so shit. Also romans > germanic tribes. It needs some work.

Why did civilization emerge in the fertile crescent then?

There is more resources scattered on a vast area. Europe is tiny in comparison to USA

Fugged neanderthals. Became white.

>

Obviously because they had 15000 years less to develop than europeans. Also, their lands got outburst floods and wiped out many zones, compared to meso-americans and south-americans.

>whites is smart becoz dey is has it harrrd
how come eskimos aren't the smartest race in the world then?

too cold

>how come eskimos aren't the smartest race in the world then?
because they live in perpetual winter, like Africans only the opposite climate

I know that. But cultural differences may have roots in climatic differences. There's nothing to suggest that the tribes of northern Europe in ancient tribes were especially thrifty or non-hedonistic or disciplined. In fact, Socrates and many others thought that they were excessively spirited and impulsive in contrast to the stoic Greeks or Romans.

It is easier to organize your army, with your back to a mountain and a river protecting your flank.

They're actually pretty smart. They'll make tools out of pretty much anything. Even their own poop.