Why do Americlaps pay their parents rent?

Why do Americlaps pay their parents rent?

Because parents can do that without having child protective services all over their ass. Unlike any other western country.

I'm a bong and I pay my parents rent. I'm not a leech.

because i live with my dad and make more than he does.

Boomer generation is worst generation in American history so what else do you expect?

More like why DON'T they pay their parents rent.

t. I'm American

because its immoral

You bring the autist into this world, you are responsible for life

Part of being responsible is teaching kids to be responsible for themselves, no?

I would even hazard to say it's immoral to NOT make them pay rent. Laziness and comfort are not virtues, nor do they teach a young person anything about the real world.

Why is it always boomers that say this shit? Never had to pay off a fucking student loan or have trouble finding a job but they think they are masters of the world because they sold every subsequent generation out for an easier life themselves.

Why dont they move out then is it to decrease the change of getting shot in case a cop breaks into their place?

In "western" democracies the boomer generation are heavily indebted and essentially insolvent. Younger people are struggling to get on to the property market and staying for longer in their parents house. Boomers resent this, and regret having children and blame them for their predicament. And require their offspring to subsidise their mortage and save for a deposit on a house.

im 24 years old and i believe that if you have not moved out by 21 youre a parasitic leech who also feels a false sense of entitlement
Youre a fucking adult get out on your own for fuck sakes, your parents did their job, take some responsibility for your own life

Who the fuck pays their parents rent?

This.
>here son, let me set you up for failure in the real world by thinking everything is free and luck just falls into your lap sitting around doing nothing all day.

a lot of adults living with their parents do, I offered because with my parents money is always tight and I wanted to help contribute to the household but they said just put all my money into school so I don't have to take loans

>luck just falls into your lap sitting around doing nothing all day.
if you were born into a rich family it can

A lot of people.

Or if not rent at least they buy their own food and chip in on utilities.

I don't. My parents pay for everything and even give me tendies :^)

>I offered because with my parents money is always tight

Enabling 101
Money was tight here too, I taught my parents how to make it. No, not trading crypto (lol), but product arbitrage online.

>enabling
go fuck yourself kid, if they're not charing you rent once you've become an adult they're the ones enabling you.

Calm your tits boomer. I taught my parents HOW to make money, instead of just throwing it at them.

>Spending retarded amounts of money on rent while in school and working wagecuck jobs instead of padding resume benefits your career amiright?

>instead of just throwing it at them.
you can do both. and if you know how to make money as you say that shouldn't be a problem.
im a millenial btw

>enrich some boomer landlord instead of improving your familiy's financial standing by investing your money

Hmm yes that seems very usefull.

1. Get gf get kids buy house.
2. Pay off house in 20 years, paying for 30000$+ interest.
3. Have kids
4. Kid leaves buys house...
5. You die, house gets split to kids

Every generation is wasting money by getting a new house. I'm sure the bankers live you retards, every generation there are yards who keep buying new houses and pay them off with interest while selling their old houses giving somebody else a payoff plan with interest.

People who do this shit are fucking horrible with finances. Invest money you dumb piece of shit. You are living poorly right now because your ancestors keep repeating the same shit mistakes