Can I live on my own place in the USA for $1,000 per month...

can I live on my own place in the USA for $1,000 per month? I'm making enough in crypto where I can just cash that out monthly.

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/orem-ut/rentals/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not really.. depending on where you live you might be able to but you would be staying in shit apartments

of course you can, just not a big city

but dont rent like a dumbass. save your crypto and buy land

Lmao nope, just move to Thailand.

homeless niggers make more than 1000/mo, step your game up

Yes actually. BUT not if you rent form someone.

Buy a 1 or 2 bedroom condo in cash for no more than 90k that includes the water bill. (1 bedroom condos are hard to find in my area at least)
Make sure the HOA fee is sub $100/month if any
Property tax will be $50/month

The rest of your bills are dependent on your living standard, you can make it work but you won't be happy.

>$1,000 per month?
no

I don't want to go to shitty thailand.

Yes but it'll be tight. I know this sounds weird but I've been wanting to start a incubator like the TV show silicon valley. Obviously it would be more realistic and never happen in a million years but could you imagine what you could get done in a McMansion with 5 guys all trading crypto. I would have a bang maid that we could all share and there would be no smoking inside.

My example is from the mid-west.
I could do this right now if I wanted.

If u can forego a car, then yes. Til crypto fails u.

are you even a citizen? you won't eligible for any visa on that.

yes

section 8 projects maybe.

how the fuck is this shit so expensive?

zillow.com/orem-ut/rentals/

Very safe and wholesome area.

yes you can live on 1k a month in very cheap place in midwest. I saw some studio apartments in rural-ish minnesota for $300 a month. could probably live on the rest. its not much though. you'd have to cook for yourself and keep everything very cheap.

then move to the midwest.

I pay rent in an okay apt for 500$ a month with everything besides electric included. It's also a mile outside of Iowa City.

Only in placed no one wants to live, like Ohio. You'd be better off just living in Thailand desu.

Midwest can have

I live in a 1 bedroom 750 sq ft apartment all bills paid except Internet for 675$. Pretty comfy with my gf paying half the bills. I'm able to put a lot of fiat into crypto.

i fucking love ohio you shit fuck.
dayton ohio is best ohio

there are shitty places in dayton you can rent for 250 a month tho

This girl isn't asian.

Ohio is awesome

>great theme parks
>Appalachian forest and hills in the southeast, lake to the north
>cities that are no longer garbage and have fun things to do
>plenty of white people
>no natural disasters
>affordable as hell

I love it here

>cities that are no longer garbage
Cleveland exists.

cleveland rocks
heard that in a documentary

that's because non-whites are unattractive.

Cleveland is a little better but still kind of shit

Columbus is doing solid

Cincy made a great turnaround

Live in a 1bed 1 bath apt in college town in orlando. 400 a month, no bugs, cold a/c.

Have a shitload extra play money. make it nice inside and bitches dont care.

If you go to north MO that's more than enough for decent living conditions

With 2,000 you can live alone and not like a hobo.

but if you insist on 1,000.
>midwest
>dirty south
>detroit.

Dude WTF how?

Im moving to orlando hopefully by October. Wanna live in Mills area, close to downtown.
Everything in that area but everything is like 850 at least.

yes fag, move to houston or denver
zillow.com

Any shitty small city in the midwest or the south. A few small cities in the north east. I love in reading pa for under 1k a month.

here in Houston,tx 1 bedroom apartment is $720 not including the light bill for $160 because shit humid hot weather and you pay 20 for parking along with at least $200 of food for a month and car insurance $80 and cell phone bill $118 and if you want internet at&t does like a 40 for month plan