Looking at orders for MCO and it looks like people are slowly accumulating? anyone else feel it may moon soon?

looking at orders for MCO and it looks like people are slowly accumulating? anyone else feel it may moon soon?

visa is coming out Thursday so people are buying. Thursday is will moon up until Friday. it will be worth 40-50 dollars, then dip back to 30 and stabilize. screenshot this.

not confirmed if its coming out dumbass, if they don't release it or bad news say byebye

I believe you only because I see so many identical orders for around $92 at a time in order to not alarm the fomos

Are you really that desperate?

I originally bought at 11 and sold at 20 when it mooned, I bought back at 6 dollars with my earnings. I have nothing to lose. all I'm saying is that it will moon again. visa does all their announcements on the 3rd Thursday of every month. kris made it clear that there will be a card announcement this month. screenshot this faggots.

> kris made it clear that there will be a card announcement this month
source, also it can be
>sorry we delay it because of issues

look on the Monaco app. when you click "whats next" it says in September there will be a card program approval. he also states that as soon as they are verified, he will announce it.

_ Visa news coming soon that's why the $2 increase happened between today news coming soon

>card program approval
So they haven't even made the card, then they have to go through the next proccess of getting verified, THEN waiting a couple of months for offically releasing the cards

buy now or forever be a broke faggot and lose everything on omisego gookshit

he said that the day the card is approved, it will be announced the same day, the reason there was a visa leak is because they already have the website set up for announcement. the cards are being sent out October regardless.

They've spent a year making the card so I don't know what you're talking about they've specifically designed it to look Wicked awesome and every design that they have and they spent a lot of time doing it they also don't even worry about the haters making any kinds of comments because they don't have time for it they don't need to reply to every little bulshit thing that comes their way because they're news in the coming months is going to weigh surpass anything that you've ever thought possible it's not only Visa approval it's a lot more even metal pay has taken a hit in the last couple of days because Monaco is having its day in the Sun

Shit like this makes me want to not buy coins, you have high hopes, biased and just think everything positive about the coin you're investing in. This happens everywhere and when something dissapointing comes up, the ball gets dropped. Monaco have dissapointed us in the past, and why would they not dissapointed us yet again?

well good news or bad news, it's going up regardless in anticipation, a good time to get in and get out for profits

I spent a lot of time in the slack. I had a LOT of fun, believe me. this why I sold when it first mooned. I asked kris all the hard questions that he didn't even have to answer, and he did. if this coin were just a scam, they wouldn't continue to do dev updates and actually come out with a product. the app is here and its not buggy like tenx. its obvious these guys are doing something big.

FUD** not fun lol

Similar thing said when I brought in EDG, it got dumped the day of their announcement. I got burned too many times

Also who keeps doing this sell order thing? For what reason?

Again why?

have fun on earth faggots

how is anyone supposed to know besides that person

If this shit moons high enough, it'll be the last chance any baghodlers will have to exit.

Do you like getting fucked by the same scam artist over and over again?

Dude fuck this shit.

you're retarded. like I said, I doubled my money, sold, then bought back at 7 dollars with just my earnings. I have nothing to lose. as for ensogo, he had a small position there and had nothing to do with the fraud the company was involved in. plus committing fraud then starting another fraudulent company months later would be fucking retarded