Moving to vietnam

Booming tech scene, dirt cheap, safe, happy people - isn't it the perfect place for starting tech companies?

I went to Vietnam last year and I was fascinated. Ever since then I've been thinking about moving there and I think I am ready to pull the trigger.

Any user opinions on Vietnam for entrepreneurship?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hch3HL8gPTk
youtube.com/watch?v=36f-6my1LZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No idea about business there but easily world class food

whats the catch? a lot of crime? why so many vietnamese come to america?

Yes but what about the hookers? Are they cheap and plentiful? Asking for a neighbor

I want to go there to make money and not to fuck around

Ok but u didnt answer my question

They're all leftovers from the war + extended family coming in a bit later

this. there is literally no catch. They even have international, american led hospitals in the major cities.

Obligatory
youtu.be/Hch3HL8gPTk

>Safe

Found the dumb fucking millennial

how come?

Simply walking on sidewalks and crossing streets in Hanoi was a nightmare, never felt like I was going to die so many times on one "vacation". Even my high-range AirBnb was subject to the water being turned on 6pm to 6am only, per city rules. Oh it takes 1 hour to get to this attraction? Wrong motherfucker, it takes 4 hours in exhaust filled honking traffic jams with entire families on mopeds and scooters whizzing by....shouldn't have taken a "car" car.

Besides being a constant headache, yes it's comically cheap. The people were very friendly and younger ones love their phones, even if they don't have water most of the time. Only thing they love more is white dick, Tinder was struggling on 3g.

I fucking hate Vietnam.

Can't wait to go back.

vietnamese are ugly and retarded

country is filthy and food sucks

thailand is best in se asia.

se asia is just the world's playground to fuck around

only a terrible degenerate would actually live there

>safe, happy people
>vietnam
lol ok

White fever

the other hooker scene needs some love too
youtube.com/watch?v=36f-6my1LZs

women there have big tits

answer his question

>thailand is best in se asia.

but if s(he) look beautiful... its a trap. have fun.

Hey OP, I'm going there at the end of this year hopefully - gonna teach English for a year+, enjoy myself and put money into crypto.

saigon's tech scene is not as vibrant as it's made out to be. just a bunch of trust fund kids who are trying to "find their way"

>settling down
>instead of being a world traveling business man

Pleb more thanks

Kek yeah it's widely acknowledged that viets are total cunts.

Dirt cheap yes, but you'll pay a premium for competent VN people to work for. Dealing with the Vietnamese in business is exasperating and a lot of people who have money are absolute retards who got there through family connections and have no humility. The normal VNese are very nice, at least in Saigon.

Yes, lots of cheap hookers but if you're white you won't need to resort to that as the girls here love white cock. With minimal effort I've banged about 30 VN chicks, most of them coming straight over to my house after meeting on Tinder or Badoo. Higher quality girls require more work, but not every chick who demands more work is high quality. But the standard of women here is great. My friend calls HCMC the city of sevens as the average is so high. Slim, cute and more curvy than the Asian stereotype.

Been doing the same for 3 years. It's good fun but a lot of expats are degenerate and you can easily fall into the trap of drinking and drugging away your free time. I did that for the first year I was here.

Southern Vietnamese people are lovely. They despise the chinks and the Hanoians though.

how much are the hookers user? in usd only

In the foreigner area they are more expensive, roughly $50. But if you use Vietnamese websites to order them you can pay $15-$25. About an hour's pay for an ESL teacher.

kynu.net

Hah you're that annoying man who likes to brag about his 6 figure portfolio