Germanic tribes

What's the hype again?

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/europe/frankish_influence_modern_europe.shtml#Origin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suebi
jassa.org/?p=5238
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This map is very inaccurate.

I agree. It's just another autistic sperg out of some pan-germanistic animal.

I mean Germans were barely south of the Elbe when Celts lived in Italy. They didn't even get to Ukraine until after JEEZUS.

>south of the Elbe
What does this even mean

Nevermind I just looked at whole map and different places are different centuries.
Which is retarded, this spans several hundreds of years.

Still inaccurate or arbitrary, why not show greatest Germanic extent.

I thought the Celts had more influence on the Iberian peninsula...?

Not sure if this is the correct place but I have been reading Plutarch's Fall of the Roman Republic and in his account of Marius he talks about the Cimbri and their mass suicide following defeat by the Romans..

I can't figure out why they would kill themselves in such strange ways such as tying themselves by the necks to the horns of Ox and driving them on or throwing their children under the wheels of wagons?

Surely they would have an understanding of arteries and how quickly you can die if you slice them, especially multiples if you're really wanting to die fast. Why then did they choose these gruesome methods of suicide?

Also just as a side question, he talks of armies in the hundreds of thousands and battles with deaths of up to 100,000 how accurate are these numbers? Is there exaggeration or do historians general regard the numbers as accurate.

Thanks for any info, I've been really enjoying reading these books I had no idea how interested I was in ancient history and now I'm full of questions.

>The Rhine is Germanic

When will G*rmanic subhuman cease to LARP

Never. XX century was a mistake.

A YO, WE WUZ SERBS

mfw the G*rms' main historical """""""""""""authority""""""""""""""" , the one who control the entire "European" historiography since the XIXth century, has for motto "Holy love for the (German) fatherland gives the spirit" and yet European historians agree to everything that G*rms says

mfw everyone agree to an institute that openly declare they are a nationalistic institute whose only goal is to falsify history

>The Monumenta Germaniae Historica (frequently abbreviated MGH in bibliographies and lists of sources) is a comprehensive series of carefully edited and published primary sources, both chronicle and archival, for the study of German history (broadly conceived)

mfw "broadely conceived" mean stealing every books from their neighbours and claim these books talk aout them

mfw the Gallic chronicles of 412 and 511 are somehow a part of G*rm history

Which of those tribes were the ancestors of the Franks?

You know that peoples migrated over the course of time?
What are Suebi supposed to be then? Slavs? Celts?
>Why don't European historians hate Germany like we autists do :( ?
Rhoughly speaking those that settled at the northern Rhine
eupedia.com/europe/frankish_influence_modern_europe.shtml#Origin

It was always "Suevi" not "Suebi".

So what happened here?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suebi

You should read the entire image before asking such questions. It was already adressed here They(germanophiles) don't even know what language was spoken by them and if it was truly germanic and yet they did everything to make it so.

First these tribes are Celtics, ARCHEOGICALLY-WISE Germans appear around the 3rd century AD in Rhineland and they're still not the majority

You've just admited that you are INVADERS btw

*saved*

We shall take back OUR RHINE (who is a Gaulish god and name btw) in due time

Man you have issues...

What do they mean by Germanic?

>invade and colonize other people's land
>some Natives become angry
>claim these Natives have issues

Wew

>suevi cease to exist and their place is repopulated with the people that call themselves starkingly similiar "suavs"
>germans still we wuz it was their ancestors
how did they get away with it?

>French talking about invading and colonising

The connection between Slavs and Suevi was made much earlier, during 19th to 20th century. But it was during the time in which youthful german autistic nationalism was born, filled with xenopobia, hatred and racism. So the theory was ignored by German/Anglo-dominated schoolar elite. This theory if proven true would essentially break apart the entire "Germania - German" phenomen.

It will happen one day, but for now we can only speculate.

jassa.org/?p=5238
Here's a link about Suevian cities in Iberian Peninsula, some of them are very interesting and say a lot about Suevians themselves.

He's probably trying to make everyone in this board hate the French and he's doing quite well at it with his autistic wewuzing sperge.
Probably just a (((French))) mongrel.

parisi masterrace reporting in

>Probably just a (((French))) mongrel.
I wish i was a kike or a sandnigger it would far better than to suffer as a "French"

Sadly i ended with this bunch of cukholds without ethnic consciousness nor ingroup solidarity that get fuck by every subhumans that we conquered

I hope my DNA-test reveals a J haplogroup or an E haplogroup at this point, militing for French's interests is truely a burden

bump