Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Trotsky.
As proven by the dialectics of the ice pick.

Stalin
It´s nice to be important but it´s more important to be nice

the jew

Both.

So both

Communists are never right

>the virgin menshevik
>the chad dialectic

Regarding what?

>Leon "why debate when you can just gas them?" Trotsky
>nice
fuck off idiot

Stalin was an alpha Caucasian bandit, Trotsky was a raging omega jewish intellectual.

Proof on Stalin being a jew?

>jewish
Not a race ,retard

so you're saying seeing a communist brings you to the left
therefore, if I show you four commies, you become a commie
commie

Shut up jew.

Dont mind him, he must be a /pol/tard, they are very stupid

he was so Jewish that he tried to become an Orthodox priest to infiltrate the clergy and destroy it from within

Get educated

He should have used a nonlinear function with an asymptote for that arrow

FUCK OFF

Yeah Trotsky was pretty cruel during the civil war and later
his only saving feature is that he gave a few more shits about the sovnarkom than Stalin

No

>Le World Revolution
Did he actually believed this?

Why did he do?
I have seen people claiming that he killed millions

>muh jews

Not all jews are evil. Retard.

True, but considering Russia's population and the civil war I mean a few million is a small casualty figure.
Anyways, Trotsky's leadership of the red army could at best be described as Prussian discipline and the Russian habit of confusing beatings and decimation with raising morale, and did very little to make red army soldiers liked in territories gained.

>Jew who waged war of aggression against Catholic Poland
>Georgian who killed everyone who remotely disagreed with him
Neither

Hitler

Fuck, I mean both

>war of aggression
The poles were engaged in a pretty one-sided border dispute with the Ukraine, Russia's most crucial ally during the civil war. Now, granted, every border was under dispute so everyone could claim anything in self defense, but still, it follows the Poland wasn't exactly uninvolved in the creation of the conflict.

Both
Stalin was the worse leader, murdered a lot more people than Trotsky would have, and allowed Hitler to almost take over Europe

Trotsky though, had such a fragile ego that he refused to release Lenin's letter that called Stalin a dangerous psychopath because Lenin also criticized him in it, and he generally fucked up every opportunity he had to stop Stalin's rise to power.

I just discovered they never took a pic together except when they were carrying Lenin's coffin at different sides, something wrong was between them happened maybe even before the revolution

sorry, I meant dzernshisky's coffin not lenin

Stalin may have been brutal, but he was one of the most successful leaders of the 20th century. I have no idea what you're talking about.

t. revisionist

One end killed my Mexican cartel and another die as leader biggest army of history.

Both. Soviet Union should've been governed by the Comintern.

>bordiga