Why havent you stocked up this dip yet..asshole

This is going up major in less than a week and its down my guy. get it before you >regreddit

Other urls found in this thread:

sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry
coin-hive.com/
thehackernews.com/2017/09/pirate-bay-cryptocurrency-mining.html
quora.com/Is-AdBlock-legal-If-not-specifically-why-not-Have-cases-been-brought-against-Adblock-If-so-in-which-jurisdictions-and-have-there-been-important-judgements
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably will after tonight's crash.

This worthless shitcoin isnt going anywhere you fucking dumbass

wrong

delete this immediately

Ask yourself when you have ever seen a coin with 15 shill threads on biz and a bunch of ready to go memes like this one actually moon. Prepare to buy some heavy bags

>ARK
uh pretty much all of last month there bucko

Can't wait to be rich off this, BAT is key

Deluded Batties

Thank god I bought these at 4700, even I was getting nervous about this sustained dump.

You can practically smell the curry. One of many shills being paid pennies to do this all day

this is the real rocket ride
sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry

lol. So much FUD is one of the sickest hype coins ever. Piss off m8

ark
neo
omg

want me to stop?

I've gotten dubs and double dubs in this thread alone. I believe BAT has power

I was in BAT sOOoOOo glad someone else bought my goddamn lead bags. Enjoy them.

Sold this shit ATH LIKE A BOSS.

NEVER GOING BACK ENJOY THOSE BAGS

more weak hands are leaving. please give me more.

I was hoping for a more sustained pump leading up to Friday but now I think once they actually drop mercury there will be fomo panic buying levels of moon. Shame cause it will probably only go to 40-50c instead of the $1 I was hoping for.

BAT already failed the moment Coinhive successfully implemented javascript monero mining scripts that have proved a successful alternative to ads for financing running a webiste

fake news
go away

>scared because BAT will reign supreme with the release of Mercury. EAT ONE

Wow OP, you're pretty batshit insane if you believe in flying rats reaching the moon.

...and the BAT team just updated the code to block javascript mining scripts. Guess what people will be turning to when they're tired of seeing their CPU drain?

coin-hive.com/
thehackernews.com/2017/09/pirate-bay-cryptocurrency-mining.html
Get fucked kid, this kind of usage on crypto will replace ads altogether, this will be the next big thing, soon enough you'll have several rogue domains running malicious mining javascript for random shitcoins wherever you go

>He thinks people will be ok with websites using their cpu and that the 100billion+ advertising industry will go away

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BAT is going to change the internet. Get on or pink wojak.

every fucking time. The problem is most of you don't get out in time

This guy gets it

are you really that stupid? mining some fucking coins isn't going to replace the ad industry. companies will still want people to see their products.

there's so much FUD now, especially around this coin. I guess they're going to miss out on the RAW GAINS

Because as an asshole, I cannot imbibe shitcoins, I can only regurgitate them.

>BAT is going to change the internet
>Linked to a dead browser no one uses
You're not even trying

First off, its not dead and works fantastic. At this point I think you are just baiting.

However Brave is just the first implementation. BAT will be applied to every browser, phones, games ect in time.

the RAMPING & FUDDING of this coin's pretty much 50/50, which as a holder i like.

Someone post the "Jobs at Brave" picture

>BAT will be applied to every browser, phones, games ect in time
We get it, you're the Digimarines, and you are not selling. Save some chump change for a new batch of sharpies, you're going to need them

how much BAT do i need to hold get get a gf like this??

Never bought Digibyte, but thanks.

>tfw no asian crypto gf

Haha haha you are a moron. Have you ever tried to CPU mine? Literally a month of mining to earn $5. Sure buddy I'll let you kill my processing power for those huge gains

Fud made me invest a bit. Help me get my 5% gains a day biz.

WE

>TPB turning their million daily visitors into a free mining botnet doesn't earn them any money
>You honestly think this is some autist doing CPU mining on their machine and not high traffic website owners using a share of each visitor's CPU
It's like i'm trying to explain the concept of Google to a bunch of early 90s boomers lmao

Brave will get sued out the ass for not just blocking ads but injecting their own ads and taking profits from it

Brave team will take a cut of BAT for all transactions in brave like they do now with their btc tipping feature. They are Jews in disguise

i thought omg was def a sham, iv seen ark go 40x

Its starting...

There is a perfect incarnation of her in Persona 5, so you'd need about 300 BAT for a PS4 copy.

retard

quora.com/Is-AdBlock-legal-If-not-specifically-why-not-Have-cases-been-brought-against-Adblock-If-so-in-which-jurisdictions-and-have-there-been-important-judgements

I'm in, I really like the mobile browser

Best team just blocked all js miners

I knew he had js backdoored!

Once it's released it goes from concept to a working product, so a 2-3x is virtually guaranteed. Don't underestimate that the entire Ethereum community loves BAT and bought it out within 30 seconds.

and they are the ones with real money, not a bunch of Veeky Forums NEO bagholders

Haha this.
I personally think this coin is worth $2. I was right with trig and right with omg so I'm telling myself to trust my gut.

A real need for BAT could be hitting the internet ad industry real soon. Apple just announced the new iOS is going to be blocking out trackers. Expect that to effect gains as well.

>$2 with 1.5 billion tokens
Is your head ok?

because im allready whaling on Verge.

Volume is picking up. Get in now or pink wojack

15 btc of buys eaten up in less than a minute... hmm...
i think people are accumulating on the sly trying not to jack price

I think you don't know the drill and you will be posting wojaks very soon...

What do you mean its down you stupid cunt. This was 4800 sats mere days ago.

take a look at the bids / asks...
Theres not a lot holding it back from 6000 sats, even then it could cut through 6k like a hot knife on butter with not much more volume than is already there.
Problem is tight asses want to accumulate
and people are busy trying to trade ICO's that just hit exchanges today.

This thread is hilarious. I've been trying to warn people about BAT for almost 1 month. Everyfucking time the bagholders kept silent or told me to fuck off, without actually contradicting me.

Now most bagholders have sold and there are some deluded idiots that still hope this will moon, as if 250 million $ evalution is not already huge.

This is the reason why you people get fucked by whales everytime. Completely incapable of rational thought. Stupid neckbeards that get emotionally attached to their shitcoin without looking at the facts.

I hope this shit crashes faster so I can feed on the pink wojaks.

look mommy. a faggit

>Bags of Autistic Tokens

using of in an acronym, dissssssssssgusting

Remember my post here when you are wrong m8. I bought in a week ago and i'm up by about 25%.

BOAT?

Oh, it will crash.

That's pure luck, like everything in crypto.

Luck doesn't last forever though.

Yea, a sinking one

i'm pretty sure i will never not laugh at this

Nope, read about BAT first several months ago - read up and saw the solid potential in the business. Then i was out of any trading for a while due to being busy, came back to see it at the ATH, waited for the dip and bought in.

Guaranteed this will rise to $0.5-$1, hopefully soon after mercury but if not then with long term adoption. As i said feel free to remember this post. Screenshot it in case i am totally wrong as well and the coin is still at $0.1 in 2018.

nigger the product isn't even out yet foh

theres a whale trying to get in @5518.... 28btc order

This is it folks...... its gunna move.

yep nevermind bat is about to drop mercury which is when it officially goes from concept to working product. no guys trust me its not gonna move 1 cent. the ICO only sold out in 25 seconds.

>b-b-but nobody will ever use the browser
This is my favourite fud when you can actually see half a million people have downloaded it.

I don't have any BAT, at least not at the moment.
But Brave is a very good browser. Very fast.
They did a great job IMO.

sold at 63k, why are you still here. bat is doing the same pattern like 1000 times now. rebuy below 50k

it probably wont dip much more.. next 3 days should be all in the green

Former BAT owner, I like Brave both comp and mobile but it still has a bunch of glitches to work out. I occasionally have to jump to chrome for stuff.

Now is the time to buy BAT, if it hits on Friday it's going to 10k instantly.

If they will release something on friday, which I highly doupt, it will be dates for future releases

Even more people switching to it on desktop. My entire conspiracy community has changed to browser (i just found out today)

I'm fairly sure this is the original

why tf am I 12% invested in this piece of shit. what does it even do

Eich is /ourguy/

It makes people rich user.

I need a run down

why are these people so fucking weird

60k BAT master race ready for $2/BAT

You should've invested in their ico if you think they are so great to see how much money youd make

Tbh most of them look pretty normal

Because the smart money is all in on IOC.

10K bag. $1 pls