G-guys it can't ends this way

g-guys it can't ends this way...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZeuQqP-NLnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

America destroys China, takes over Crypto, everyone drives Lambos. Problem where?

I hope we destroy North Korea and Syria, those filthy goyim without a kosher central bank disgust me.

boy scouts could wipe nk off the map.

This, then we'll focus on the smallfry, all these kids and their magic coins. Someone needs to teach that Vitalik goy a lesson.

Vitalik>Goy. Pick one, and only one.

I doubt it'll come to war

fuck im literraly sweating. knowing no ones supported trump and this was a set up, they legitimately hated trump for this. kim will nuke the whole west coast.
tfw redpills are killing you.

Not all wars are sending goyims to kill goyims.
Sometimes, wars are telling goyims to stop trading with goyims.
There's also using goyims to manipulate goyims through medias.

It will. America will.win
It will be King, and Digital Currency will be Queen. Cash will be outlawed. Screencap.

is it just drama ? i doubt i highly doubt it. russia/iran/NK against the whole west. its gonna be a mess.

You blew who for how much?

why would russia want that, it doesn't serve their interests at all

what does Iran have to do with NK

>america
>king.
you mean jews right goy ?

end what way? north korea would get blown off the face of the planet in a couple seconds. north korea has nothing that can cross the pacific, let alone nukes

stop being a pussy

Yup.

serbia is full of oil and gaz, they want it since day 1. iran is the only arab country who didnt got btfo for """muh freedom"""" because they got t.nuke.
north k because its a major thread for kikes, japan us cock suckers, etc...

>Defending yourself on the other side of the world

Why are Americans so retarded?

iran is not arab

Americans generally hate the government and for infinite good reason. The political elite will be killed from every angle. The ruling class of jews and their stooge puppets are at the end. everyone outside want to kill them and everyone inside wants to kill them. This is the big squeeze when the whole earth rises up to destroy the jewish american governemnt and all its suit wearing criminals. Whenthe us military takes the side of the people and joins in the killing of the lawyers bankers jews and politicians that destroyed America, these richboy fatcat stooge criminals ALL DIE

do you not know what the IC in ICBM stands for?

Fuck you faggot. Short term losses for astronomical gains. The sooner we steamroll those assholes, cement stability in the far east, and tune them into making money, the sooner we make gains off of them. The best part is that they're still so traditionalist that they'll try their best to evade the jew. LOOKING AT YOU Fucking kikes are scared shitless right now anyway, because the world is getting tired of their shit, whether they go full 1488 as a whole or not. They're going to get cut down to size soon (completely peacefully, which they know which is why they're throwing out the neo-nazi meme so hard now as a last ditch defense. The one thing they can't stop is the truth, and the truth is that they run everything for profit), and it's going to be a good time for everybody else.

>Americans hate the government
>That's why they go and die like cockroaches when it orders them to

I don't know about you buddy but if I hated my government I'd never join an unjust war started by it, yet how many hundreds of thousands of Americans joined the Iraq war?

You're all puppets no matter how much you pretend otherwise.

>What "they" dont tell you is North Korea is actually the biggest coin market
>The US will be used to destroy all countries trading in crypto, including its self
>Leaving only Russia and China.

What does this mean for the price of ethereum?

Let north korea destroy the fraud tech marketers and degenerate homos in san fran, let russia destroy the jewish criminals in new york, let the us military kill off every crook in washington dc, let the people kill off the suits in every city. ITS TIME TO KILL THE JEWS. FROM EVERY ANGLE ALL HANDS ON DECK KILL THE EVIL Government KILL THEM ALL

After what happened in Iraq and Libya do you think any country could possibly defend itself without nukes nowadays?

You literal retard, your air and naval fleets are all surrounding North Korea yet they're the threat here? Trump has threatened hell and fury to the NK but fuckkkk NK is being the aggressor by building the only weapon in the world that will defend it against the US. This is why the entire world think all Americans are dumb as rocks.

this goy, please stfu. they can create a 5.6 storm in japan with their nukes. go watch some youtube vids about tsar bomb and realize it was + 60 years behind us. imagine now.
i know it cant blow the whole earth but it will at least kill +300M goys, +5m with comming wars and infested water and upcomming failed newborn.

just watch wath kikes can do for 2Byoutu.be/ZeuQqP-NLnE , you think they cant just wipe out 0.5% goy for three major threat ?
jesus these goys...

Put down the bubbly pioe

do you not think that NK is being needlessly provocative by launching missiles over japanese airspace?

>not thinking jews will fly off to isreal. HITLER DID NOTHING FUCKING WRRRRROOOOOOOOONG.

we will user, once time comes. WE WILL KILL JEWS AND THEIR PUPPETS. BANKERS, WALL STREET, POLITICIAN, LAWYER. one 9mm round its all it takes desu.

japanes airspace ? kek.
literally only testing theirs nukes and saying out loud " come and get it"

Look at a map of East Asia. How can North Korea possibly test it's long-range ICBM without them going over either Japan to the east or China/Taiwan to the South?

The ICBM was less about Japan and more about being able to aim long distance towards the US. During the Iraq War the entire world understood that the US gives 0 fuck about international law, the UN charter, and worldwide condemnation. Qadaffi fell without anybody giving a fuck, this sent a strong message to the rest of the world that despite us living in [CURRENT YEAR], nobody respects international law and everybody is at risk. So what do you in moments like this? You have one and only ONE choice to defend yourself, that is nukes.

Do you not think nukes are North Korea's only option to defend itself against a possible US invasion? The only reason North Korea still exists today is because it has the ability to destroy all of Seoul with artillery, but Kim now understands that the US will sacrifice SK to attack it, only nukes pointed at the US can keep his country alive.

Your [CURENT YEAR] is over, Bitch. You will be eradicated by Generation Zyklon.

>will sacrifice SK.
this goy.

they will sacrifice japan, SK, and the whole W coast without blinking.

my glock is ready desu

North Korea has thousands of artillery pieces aimed at Seoul, which are capable of killing hundreds of thousands of South Koreans in a few hours. This has served as deterrent for a possible US invasion for nearly over 50 years. However Kim understands this alone isn't enough to defend North Korea, the US is willing to sacrifice South Korea and hell, even Japan, to destroy North Korea, so only nukes pointed right at the US will make them back down.

Nukes have been a great deterrent and will continue to be.

There's literally less than a thousand jews in the whole of Japan.

Serious question, Why doesn't the US just A10 + bomb the artillery?

i dont know men, if NK get btfo there is 100% chance russia get involved, they will understand their time as come desu.

My appolgies. I see you are merely uninformed. [CURRENT YEAR] is code for [WHITE GENOCIDE]. fyi, freind.

Am i the only one desperately praying to go to war with NK? I want it so bad, please trump do this for me

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

Warthogs have been headed that way in Droves. Davis Monthan is empty .

I'm fairly certain that the rest of the world will get the US' back here... NK is fucking crazy unstable with that fat baby as a leader. Trump should be a bit more polished with his responses though. He's not great at dissolving shit. He antagonizes them.

Seriously though... They need to be reduced to rubble. Salt the fucking earth. Sorry about your luck, SK... You're just a casualty of your psychotic northern neighbor's instability

only defense against a nuke is another nuke. imagine chosing beetwen a gun and a kevlar in a firefight. ye you may dodge a bullet but 9 others are w8ting for your ass.
my point is that you cant decoy a nuke, nuke are lauched by 6, and decoy nukes are added.
the only way would be to shoot at nuke with missile from the ground, lets presume you made the math right """kek"""" there is still 10 others.
basically its, u got a knife ? i got a blade, u got a blade i got a gun, u got a gun i got a nade, u got a nade i got a missile, etc...

kys pleb, u fought for noseberg.

Warthogs can't drop fat man on fat man =/

this goy. i hope its b8 user, ur beyond blue pilled. trump is a pupper and no ones is comming on his side bc (((((they )))))knows what hes about to mess

same, even if there is a 120% lf dying i will still chose the rightous side.
see you up there space cowboy.

Well, we might.

We will knock their nuke out of the air.

Then we flatten pyongyang and start dropping propaganda with packages of food all over the countryside.

Meanwhile we are knocking out installations with tomahawks and triple 7s and excalibur rounds.

Then once a rebel group appears we start heavily arming them so they can take on the regime.

It'll destroy itself from the inside out within a year.

I didn't knew the north korean army accepted foreigners.

We might also just respond with a god rod since it's not a nuke and therefore doesn't have the same consequences.

they dont, u can still join russia they will be allies.

k op here. i'm leaving and sage. cya faggots

the ole tungsten nail in the sky. nukes are better for demoralizing your enemy. But really the only way we are gonna clean out the fucking parasites in usa is door to door killing in the big city highrises and jewish gated suburbs

smells like victory.
victory that will flood south korea with open borders commies.

that will turnin it into sharia-driven "african" territory... same things that happens with Europe will be rinsed/repeated.

how are we going to recognize jews ? since they dont hodl religious records anymore.

>Hitler did nothing wrong
False, he didn't holocaust the kikes when he should have.

lazy scum.

Too bad the holocoaster wasn't real.

his fathers second name was "shikelgruber"
mother was "clara".

nothing suspicious ?

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

>the day I finally hit 1M off of months of hard work trading the cryptos
>walk outside to a bright sunny day on my way to the lambo dealer
>look up
>see ICBM streaking across the sky

see... you need underground bunker not lambo :D

I feel like the average iq and age of this place drops by the day.

americans wanted to fight in the war because they were angry about 9/11

How old are you. Guranted early 20s. This is how they play goyim. Read 1984. Or dont. get played idk