The fuck is bittrex doing?

Did withdrawal fees on bittrex just shoot up a fuck ton or did they do this to my account?

Ripple, 5 xrp transaction fee
AdEx, 1.8 adx transaction fee

It was lower yesterday r-right?

No thoughts on this?

A lot of coins have had 5x fee increases over the past week on bittrex.

Litecoin went from 0.002 to 0.01

Isnt it a bit odd they're raising tx fees so high all of a sudden on a lot of random coins?

Because Bittrex isn't adding new tokens and coins people are moving to different exchanges. This leaves bittrex with fewer trades and as a result fewer tokens for it to use.

They are trying to remedy this by increasing the cost of withdrawals. They are scared of the SEC but they also want their fucking money and will do whatever they can to prevent you from taking all of your money out.

you deserve it trading on that gay hipster fag nigger site

so, what exchangers do you suggest, Veeky Forums?

That's never good, time to switch.

Realistically speaking, what difference does it make? You're only going to withdraw relatively large amounts and infrequently.

Yeah, it cost me 7 dollars to move 300 dollars to binance.

That's kind of a bit considering that aren't doing anything special.

yea, i noticed the transfer fee of ltc is higher now too. it used to be .002

I use it to send small payments to people who work for me, 30-50 withdrawals per day.

So now I gotta
>require my workers to earn more before being paid
>force them to accept payment in bitbean
>find another way

I never send monero but I see its up to 0.04 transaction fee now.

What kinda work we talking here boss, i'd take bitbean

Its sort of like data entry, it pays very little, im still working on making like a place to easily earn cryptocurrency trying to work with different companys.

I gotta sort out this fee issue and then all my users will accuse me of raising fees to scam them.

wtf? they can't just do this without telling customers.

anyone going to cryptopia?

... why would you keep your main stash of crypto that you use for day-to-day business on the exchange?

poloniex is ok after a long wait to get verified, enabled 2FA and withdrawals of ETH are instant, BTC takes a bit.

The fees are listed on the website when you open the withdrawal form.

I need to send out 100+ different cryptocurrencys which I might have to rethink.

I know coinpayments.net is a decent processor that I use but I still have to go like Gemini -> Bittrex -> Coinpayments.net to get the specific coins I need.

I keep most of my coins in bitcoin on gemini and sort of buy as needed. I usually just buy on the exchange right before sending which led me to notice the huge fee increase.

I only hold like the crypto for my obligations as im currently in lean startup mode and have no extra funds for buying crypto for myself.

>"All trades have a 0.25% commission."

You suck at math.

Sell everything AND NEVER TRADE AGAIN STUPID RETARD.

QTUM from 0.01 to .1 fee for a 10x increase.

Golem from 0.01 gnt to 4.5 GNT fee for a 450x increase.

Its just odd how its random coins and randomly 5x, 10x, 50x, 450x instead of an across the board increase.

Oh and where would a fine conasur like you trade? Fucking coinbase?

It's connoisseur you stupid fuck.

Fuck you English wasn't my major

so what exchange now that bittrex is no good

>Trading on ((Bittrex))

It only gets worse user

w-whats a good exchange with an API