Biz_Classic When do I get paid?

I voted for this delegate back on the 15th, but I havent received my payout yet, isn't is supposed to be daily?

Anyone know how I fix this?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JuHkzK
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how many arks are you staking. i'm betting it's less than 1000

It is 400

Why? Did I horribly misunderstand something, and I need at least 1000? xD

no, but with 400 you're not making much, and you will only be paid once you accrue 1.1 ark

They randomly scam voters on biz_classic. They've been caught before.

THE 87K WALL HAS LIFTED

IT IS NOW BROKEN UP AND PLACED AROUND 110K

MOON ALERT BUY IN NOW

payout is weekly by default retard

looking for juicy business proposals [email protected]

WHALE ACCUMULATION PHASE HAS ENDED

THE DIP IS OVER

Moon confirmed

NEVER MIND THE WALL IS BACK

NOW IT'S AT 90K THOUGH

NEVER MIND EVERYONE

With 400 staked ark and payout set to weekly, you'd get a payout every other week. I had 500 and was getting about 1 ark a week, but it started dropping due to us being number 1 and all, payout dilution due to (daily forge/total ark staked). Doing the calculation on the back of my head gives me about 3.3 ark/month for your 400 staked ark, minus transaction fees.

it says on the FAQ of their website that it is daily be default...

Due to the recent price pump, the minimum was raised to 1.1 Ark to cut down on tx fees.

Minimum will be reduced to 0.2 again in the next Ark Core update that reduces fees.

It is daily by default _IF_ you make over the minimum.

see: You and arklets like you were too stupid to set your pay frequency to weekly or monthly and your pay was being eaten up by the 0.1 tx fee. Do you really want to pay $0.35 every time you get paid?

The guys behind biz_classic raised the minimum for payouts so people like you keep more of what you stake.

I used to get weekly deposits which stopped altogether September 7th despite my Ark wallet having more funds due to me buying here and there

So you're not alone OP

Address?

So to change my payment schedule, do I need to make an account on the biz_classic website?

Yes.

Join the discord if you need help faster in the future discord.gg/JuHkzK

OH GOD THE WALL IS GONE AGAIN