Hi my name is Charles Darwin

i am going to write this book about evolution and natural selection with absolutely no evidence collected

how do people take this man serious

Because his theory is robust.

>Hi my name is Emperor Constantine I and this is jackass

I actually had to read the Origin of Species. Darwin put evidence in fucking every goddamn nook and cranny he could.

He was really focused on making an ironclad argument, he spent years working on the book because he knew it would be controversial. The only reason he published it when he did was because Alfred Wallace had similar ideas and was getting ready to publish.

>dude this shit i made up is pretty coherent, it must be true

>no evidence
Blatantly wrong and ignorant

not an argument

>this triggers the mormon

>and this makes his head explode

>Lying for Christ

Something wrong here, just can't put my finger on it.

"Nice theory and all but do you have evidence besides observing genetic differences between different species of the same type of animal?"

Darwin-"Uhmmm... I don't have it now but I'll get it later"

If you as much as accept the existence of random minor mutations from a generation to another, you admit the existence of evolution.
Beyond that point it is nothing but logical deductions.

hahaha and where exactly do you think that leaves religion?

genes aren't real

*sips tea*

this is cute and stupid

I love that this is the only type of argument people against evolution can make

You argue against Darwin who is long dead and centuries outdated, instead of addressing modern science on the field that gathered more evidence for evolution and further refined the understanding of evolution more than Darwin could have done in 10 life times

>gathered evidence over a period of 20 years including the famous Galapagos islands finch explanation
>absolutely no evidence collected
you've obviously never read a page of On the Origin of Species, you have to go back

Do you know what religion is?

>Posting Veeky Forums on Veeky Forums
how do people take op seriously

>huhdur I only believe in things I can see with my eyes

>how do people take this man serious
They literally don't, they haven't for over a hundred years. For the time he gave more evidence and rationale than any other academic did for their pet theories, but yes, he has long since been dismissed. His scientific work doesn't hold up to today standards. "The Theory of Evolution" as it stands today is completely unrelated.

Anatomy of all animals prove evolution a lot, especially the birds he tested and included in his theory.

hnnngg

This was the most rational and logical theory in hist time, and modern science proved it right.

Meanwhile nothing proves creationism at all. To prove it you must prove god's existance first, and it's inpossible because he does not exist.

What are you on about? Sounds like you've never even read his book. He provided mountains of evidence.