OFFICIAL Veeky Forums LAUGH AT NO-LINKIES THREAD

While all these cucked no-linkies figure out how they're going to explain this months rent being late while their ETH sits in no-mans land, let's all join together in a hearty laugh at their expense.

>He didn't get in
>His ETH is cucked
>He won't have any LINK unless he buys for 20x ICO on ED
>mfw

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*sharp breath*

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

NO-LINKIES BTFO

>BLOCK ROLL CALL

475 reporting in

Other urls found in this thread:

www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GAC15_Technological_Tipping_Points_report_2015.pdf#page=24
sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mfw block 475

Whaddup block buddy

495 fuck my shit up senpai

I'm block 474 but if that actually happens and eth is locked up for weeks in ico addresses of people that missed out without quick refunds that is going to cause a serious amount of bad publicity and negative light on link overall.

Tbh they handled this entire ICO like a fucking shit show I was a massive chainlink shill before today but i can't even bring myself to defend them after that.. Especially after dev posts massive paragraphs on reddit and still manages to dodge answering the one question everyone actually wants to know.

Feels so fucking good bro

Also friendly reminder all these FUD fags are just salty niggers who are choked their ETH is locked up right now.
Hence the need to laugh at these faggots

You two should get together and suck each other off.

Blocks 473, 476, and 492

2 out of 3 aint bad.

I cant believe stupid fucks where shilling this shit constantly a couple of days ago. You shill after the ICO dumbasses

473 reporting for duty. Buying more on ED ASAP

473 reporting.

Feeling cozy. Worried that the FUD will affect our short term gains though.

Hehehe fucking salty

Maybe I'll sell you some at 10x ICO instead of 20x if you're a good boy and take a timeout

Or you can keep it up. Your tears nourish me.

Whadddup boyos

We finna be rich

As soon as Sergey posts his next announcement on slack any and all FUD will evaporate and the Lambo train will start chugging. They like to make us wait...it builds anticipation...works on bitches too

No need. Plenty of whale will be dumping at 50% ico within days

Laugh it up while you can, deluded LINKies. soon you will be too depressed to do so ;)

>this no-link delusion

Holy shit.

Only deluded ones are No-linkies you faggot, see the guy above losing his shit.

LINK-bros:
>Alpha
>Got into the ChainLink ICO
>Drives a lambo on credit because he will be able to pay it off in full within the month from LINK
>Not depressed
>Had time to fuck your mom and still make the ICO in time while you sat in your room jacking off

No-LINKies
>depressed
>deluded
>very anguhree

Fucking delusional nolinky

so you just sents ergy your money, now you announce you are sergies bitch. WOW this chainlink ico thread is sounding exactly like the findom thread

could it be that this board is flooded with 16yr old fags recently ?
the amount of blabla threads is really at ATH atm

The dev is a bit autistic and focused on the actual tech. He doesn't give a fuck about the financials or pleasing crypto speculators. Less importance was given to a robust token sale than their whitepaper review. He underestimated people's greed and how they would lie on their forms and game their system, a sign of low cunning and an innocent focus on their actual work.

How well do you think the future looks for a company promoting a fucking SMART LINK PRODUCT that can't even DELIVER a SMART CONTRACT

They have NO working product, you have all bought into hype ONCE again. Congratulations you deluded LINKies

Enjoy your bancor 2.0 you pathetic little manlets

Riddle me this Linkfags, have any of actually recieved your coins yet?

also
>cayman islands

You try to type words but all I see is salt

300 ETH in presale heh

goddamnit, at least try to come up with something that might be true when you try to FUD. Chainlink has a working product out there for 1+ years with actually paying customers. It couldnt be further from fucking vaporware like most ICOs

You know someone's fucked when they can only reply to criticism with shit like "Lol u mad nolinkie!!"

I know its hard user... Not everyone got in, it's okay. Just keep your chin up lil buddy.

>tfw every chainlink shill's poster id is green

so they had a working product for 1+ years but now they suddenly need a token for that product to work...? scamcoin

DYOR bitch, I wont do the work for you

test

>why does Ethereum need ETH
DYOR

I got 1483 will i make it REEEE

Block 476 here.

D-did I make it anons?

just answer my question, faggot. why do they need a token for an already working product to work?

in on cope thread

No go away already no linker.

You didnt get in either huh feelsbadman

100%

Congratulations brother, welcome to lamboland

480 wont get in will it ? I’ll join or buy more on etherdelta anyway

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH FAGGOT!!!

I'm honestly depressed. I read the whole fucking white paper. I waited for hours in front of my computer. I had a timer counting down to the second. I had 5 emails registered and bought another 2 from Veeky Forums

I did everything biz. I did everything right and still couldnt get it.

Someone pls just sell it to me under 3x price. Pls.

like to 10 minutes after people where saying you'd be pretty good at like 482 don't stress it. No one knows what there talking about.

how do we know if we got in or not?

Block 477 483, 484 and 491 could have 2 lambos instead of 1 here boys

Thanks user. My first ICO too. Feels good. May we all have 10 lambos by Christmas.

I don't know about x3 but x5 we can cut some type of deal.

Don't know if your lazy or just retarded but either way not gonna waste my time helping a literal nolinker with research

Ye but I had a look at the transaction amounts and looks like around 478 would be the cut off ONLY if that 2.8mil number is true. Who really knows anymore, whole ico and dev communication has been a shit show, hopefully it will still pump

You're the first nolinker I feel some pity for, that sucks. Gotta step up your gwei game. Anyway just buy on exchange. Don't be the guy who turned his nose at ETH because it 'was already 10x' at $4. You'll still make it bro

>when the World Economic Forum mentions it by name as the shift in action for the Blockchain

www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GAC15_Technological_Tipping_Points_report_2015.pdf#page=24

>feels comfy man

Ahahah this is going to crash so hard on ED, just watch as everyone who didin't get in shows their rage by dumping this to 0, you have been warned deluded linkies.

sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry

>s-see you at z-z-zero a-user

That doesn't make any fucking sense.

>the state of No-LINKies

ok what the fuck is the secret of getting in on these? Upping the gas/gwei?

Higher gas, having composure and organisation as the ico goes live. I myself lost the chance to get more link simply because I had multiple tabs open and one address got the address revealed before the others and it was out of the order i planned on sending from. I got nervous af and started sending shit in a frenzy, resulting in my double sending to one address when I should have sent it to another... It's all a learning experience friend.

the block is a 7 digit number. what 3 are you guys reporting, last 3 digits or first 3 digits?

Last 3 my dude

well fuck then. im 490. my first 3 are 429. Am I out?

>429

wtf? The first block I heard of getting into the ICO was 473 (and one post claiming 471, but none after that).

490 is definitely out, I am sorry brotherman

ohhh wait nvm you mean the first 3 of the entire block fuck sorry man. Yeah you are out. sorry bro

how the fuck do you find this out. was it in that piece of shit sergey's message or something. i better be in or im gonna blow the roof off this bitch

it's really just basic math

You do a rough calculation of the $ left in the cap, and basically go through the blocks and you can roughly figure out who got in or not.

The cutoff is estimated to be about 477 last I heard

how far back is 490 really. maybe they wont be dicks. otherwise these pieces of shit owe me $1900 and i dont take lightly to someone owing me a debt.

490 is pretty far back dude all my transactions were in 480 and I already consider myself 100% out

Dude you're not fucking in, you will be refunded promptly, but you're not buying LINK for 0.00032 ETH I tell you that much.

then it will be a personal mission to see that this fails. screen cap this and remember when it fails you know who was highly highly involved

Ahahahah chill with the fuckin salt duder, my cholesterol high af as it shit son lmao desu famalamadingdongy-doo-da

fucking salty ass No-LINKy

just watch and see. and send sergey a message. with this screen cap. If doesnt let 490 in he will feel the wrath of some deep pockets

The salt is beautiful.

If you had deep pockets you would've gotten in for 1000+ on the presale. GTFO NoLink faggot.

Bookmarking this thread so I enjoy a cup of a tea and a hearty chuckle when you lose all of your money. :')

> Project has 1 developer
> Built on ruby on rails
> Uses centralized shortcuts to solve sybil attack problems

this is going nowhere. you think they fuck up something so basic as how much their presale raised and theyre going to become gods all of a sudden. This is crashing harder than bancor. Also this dude sergey is gonna end up in a ditch

478, I guess I have a small chance.

Delicious tears nourish me and my LINK

these cunts better allow for more tokens, otherwise this is all a load of bullshit.
I literally got in 5min after it started, as soon as the address showed. Yeah i didnt know about the "GWEI" fucking weirdo ass name for transaction speed setting.

they better allow more people in, nobody is going to care if a few more blocks get added. Sucks to your asmar if you raise more than 32 mil. Grow a pair fags and let people in

>BNT raised 150m and still x2'd
>Weak product

>LINK raised 30m
>Working products

Get the fuck out of here with your salt holy shit!!

You think when actual real world gets on board with smart contracts and sees SmartContract is the only actual player with a functioning product on board, we are gonna want to dilute the very tool that the ecosystem uses?

Fuck outta here.

I'll say this once: Don't sell before we hit 1 billion market cap.

You're all plebeian scum to me

I'm a nice guy so I'm willing to sell some LINK at 0.001 to help the small fish get in for cheap.

it's in their own best interest or this is another dead coin like BAT, here's a shocker: People dont like to invest in coins where 90% of the investors are presale pump and dumpers who got the coin at 10% of your price

The bonus was 20% dipshit and the entire value of LINK comes from SmartChain being adopted where the LINK tokens would be used to run decentralized nodes for data.

Wide distribution doesn't do shit for most tokens unless they want the pump and a quick exit.

Next time I'm using MEW. Fucked myself over because metamask is fucking dumb and doesn't just subtract out the Gas from whatever amount you're sending. So I had to try a second time. Got 486.

>tfw comfy 473breh

man seeing all these nolinkies trying to FUD as hard as they can so that they can buy LINK at etherdelta for x3 instead of x5 is hilarious.

This is simple economics folks, supply and demand. we are going to fucking Jupiter

So if I didn't get in, I just get my ETH back in like 2 weeks...ish? I can't even buy on ED because all the rest of my funds are tied up in other ICOs.

let me in linkers pls just let me in

Everything is going to be OK

This coin is doomed from the start . Pathetic presale mess and shitty pathetic "crowdsale" .

We will see tonight who gets what but either way it's hard to see this even double with the recent events.

FUCK THESE DISGUSTING COCKSUCKERS THEY LIED TO METHEY FUCKING BETRAYED ME
NOT AGAIN I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I WILL NOT TAKE THIS AGAIN

AOLLL MY LIFE THEY LIE TO ME
I TRY MY BEST TO BE HONEST AND FAITHFUL AND HELPFUL BUT NOOOOOO I GET NOTHING
OVER AND OVER GAIN I GET NOTHING
THEN I DO THIS AND I GET FUCKED ***AGAIN****

FUCK YOU DISGUSTING WORTHLESS BAGS OF TRASH IH OPE YOU ALL FUCKING DIE IN HELL YOU PIECES OF WORTHELSS TRASH