Confession time Veeky Forums

Confession time Veeky Forums

I'll start: I have never bought bitbean or digibyte.

i sold bitcoin at 2760

I havent bought any of the new round of shilled shitcoins since mid 2016.

sorry i sold bitcoin at 3760

waiting for the dip to buy back in

I sold BAT early and only made 15% now I spit FUD so I can get my cheap price again.

I should have just help eth ltc and bitcoin

I told people Ethereum was a russian scam back in 2016.
The worst part is... I actually believed it :(

i bought dnt and did not sold it =(

i always defend and shill NEO, but i've never bought a single coin

i wrote a script to buy 200ETH of LINKs today. about 90% of my transactions got in before block 76

bad part is that you think its not anymore. a scam is a scam. no matter how much money it can make you. it could be 1 million a coin and i would not buy it. because a flaming faggot with a dad that rapes him on the reg that runs it

I touch myself at night.

>preoccupied with spamming Veeky Forums with ridiculous gay accusations

you should try some self reflection

I feel like i have another confession. Sometimes i like to bring complete and total chaos to the board just for shits and giggles. Most of you guy's are way too easy.

Pretty sure I'm going to be a millionaire by next year

I made threads encouraging people to buy a shitcoin at it's peak knowing it was about to crash so I could sell at max profits.

I'm sorry.

I shit on OMG, but I would go balls deep if hits 200 sat again.

Your are the worst of all of us.

Vitalik is an autist but he's not gay man. From actually being immersed in the crypto ecosystem I understood that he's one of the best coders right now. Honestly if I were him, I'd drop everything and retire already, he probably has enough money to last his great grandchildren at this point.

I missed out buying bitcoin when it was $.05 6-7 years ago thinking it was just a scam. Had I just got say $100 and waited I would have like $8m today

I was here before it turned into scam coin general. Now I just get off to the thought of NEETs losing all their tendie money

>hes not gay

every shit he owns has a rainbow on it so fuck off a guy that puts shit up his ass for fun can die. but i will agree he might be to autist to get a boyfriend.

I fucked a girl the same day she had an abortion. Post-Op of course

Was she Asian?

wtf

So many things

I actively search for digibyte threads to post fud even though I own more than 3 million lol

I used to own 5% of Milo coins back in it's youth

>went all in on sigt in my first week of crypto (1k)
>somehow sent 2k in btc to wrong wallet when i bought a trezor and got all giddy
>secretyl want all my coins to fail so i have some drama in my life

I sold a fuck load of ETH at $50

i bought neo at $40 and sold at a loss at $20

I'm a jew

Unforgivable

I let my wife talk me out of investing $1000 in bitcoin back when it was $10 a coin. Makes me sick to think about it now and we don't ever bring it up.

5'11 blonde/blue - aftermarket DD's. She had been an ex turned side girl that pulled the goalie for revenge

I pretend I've bought into icos (ethbet, chainlink, obsidian) so that I can feel part of a group. Sorry guys.

don't worry too much about it. if you're that fickle to let your wife talk you out of it you probably would've had weak hands and sold early for a loss anyway

actually you'd have zero, it would have been confiscated from mtgox

I unironically think investing in crypto is a waste of time, money, and is mostly just speculation. Your money would serve you much better investing in a business.

BTFO
T
F
O

very true. can't blame your wife man. and you should probably tell her that, in case she blames herself. you're equally as dumb if not dumber than her.

p.s. luckily you still have a chance to get in early with myriad coin

I bought about 30 bitcoin around $20 each and spent them all on weed and satoshidice

Why would you do that to us brah?